Chipmunks

Why do most of her people live in the forest if they're this smart and wouldn't there be conflicts with humans? Why is Jeanette best munk?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_and_the_Chipmunks_(1983_TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cannot into Chipmunks anymore. Because years ago my mind was tainted.
> "I may be a gangster rapper," Snoop said angrily, "BUT I AM ALSO A POLICEMAN!"

I think it came up in the movies, and I don't mean the live action ones, but maybe it was, but probably not.
Chipmunks find their real mother, and she's in some tree village, and the other chipmunks just prefer it there cause that's where they've been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_and_the_Chipmunks_(1983_TV_series)
>Vinny: The Chipmunks' birth mother (originally voiced by June Foray, then by Janice Karman). The Chipmunks find their long-lost mother after days of searching. Alvin gets upset because he doesn't understand why she abandoned them. Their mother explains that the year she abandoned them there was a horrible winter and all of the animals in the forest were forced to leave their homes. She realized that they wouldn't survive the journey if she brought them with her, so she decided to leave them with a nice man who was always kind to the forest animals (Dave). She told them that when spring came and she could finally return to get them, she saw how happy they were with Dave, and thought they would be better off with him. Eventually, Alvin forgives his mother. They return to Dave, but the brothers agree to keep in touch with their mother. In a later episode she and Dave clash on how to bring the boys up. Eventually they make up.

As for the Chipettes, they're Australian with everything that implies.

Yeah, in the 80s series. There was a special where the chipmunks go in search of their mother. Dave and the chipettes trail behind them. She, Vinnie, is living in a hobbit hole community with a bunch of other forest animals. One other might talk. And then there's Uncle Harry. A male chipmunk who shows up a few times trying to scam one person or another. He frauds the chipettes in New york. Vinny and Harry haven't shown up in the new series or the movies. No other talking chipmunks aside from them, and the two bands, have been seen.

Sluts.

theatrical/blu-ray version is widescreen

I want to commit a crime.

But user, music sharing is illegal!

This show sucks

Yes and?
We are lusting after these critters here, not the quality of the show.

>We
wow, all three of you? fair enough.

enjoy your dead thread.

Yes.
Now shoo.

Jeannette reminds me exactly of my aunt, as she's also exactly the same in personality and shares the same name.

I want to fuck both.

Good luck with that.

Go boy!

>Why is Jeanette best munk?
She just is.

Why choose when you can have all three?

What's the context here? Who are these smug bitches?

Is there a source? Image search is turning up nothing.

"My glasses! I can't see anything without my glasses!"

Because Jeanette is clearly superior to Brattany and Chunky Munky.

bookworms are always the superior girl

In the movies, they're just chipmunks with a human culture fetish. In the cartoon...somebody (lonely as hell dude or woman) obviously did the deed...somehow...with a chipmunk and left the offspring in the woods. Vinnie (said offspring), later either did the deed with a human or a smaller, feral chipmunk...or her brother Harry (shit happens, only members of your kind, horny teens and all that) and had the boys, whom Dave rescued from a snake at the zoo. Harry fucked off to the city to get dat paper. At any rate, ain't no way Vinnie, Harry, and the boys aren't partially human.

Nobody "did the deed" with anyone, it's a fucking cartoon you autist

It's never really explained honestly. That was a question I was wishing they'd reveal in the original cartoon because it was often weird how human they were and why they could talk, etc. It's not really a "DEEPEST LORE" type of show though.

Yeah, ok, I'm sure the forests in that cartoon are just FULL of humanoid chipmunks, while ALL the other animals are just like real ones. Face it nigga: somebody played god. Or was really hard-up. It's just one of those things that adults can figure out that nobody really talks about because it's for kids.

>bad eyesight
>low strength and stamina
>poor social skills
>superior
Sure.

anyone got a source? google has nothing

Some artist called malachi, who appears to have vanished.

Have some consolation munk.

Although most of that would be excusable if they looked good, but bookworms are usually bookworms because they simply don't have the looks to be popular and don't have good social skills to compensate. They are a dying breed as well. How many modern little girls read at all (even Twilight or such garbage), much less read consistently as a hobby?

You forgot a cute! CUTE!!! this is very important.

you know, that is actually fairly interesting, never knew they actually explained their origin

>In a later episode she and Dave clash on how to bring the boys up. Eventually they make up.
Did they fug?

I doubt it. The first time she showed up, Vinnie was chase-her-from-tree-to-tree-to-tap-dat-ass hot...looked a little tired, though. Next time, she looked like a frumpy, pudgy, middle-aged grandmother. THAT was the time she spent the night.

Knowing artists...they draw kid erotica or questionable stuff, then later get arrested for DOING it.

You guys realize that except from OP's pic, every other pic posted here is from the show that portrayed them as middle school human children with button noses?

Y'all lusting over underage girls

welcome to Sup Forums. State your business

Natasha Allegri drew some Jeanette on twitter a while back.

cute. she not drawn the other Chipettes?