This man is the King of Jerusalem. As such he's at least on par with the Pope...

This man is the King of Jerusalem. As such he's at least on par with the Pope. He is also the legitimate Byzantine Emperor. As such, he's also the supreme head of the Orthodox Church. Taking into account this and that, and the extinction of the Romanov line, he happens to be the Legitimate Tsar and Autokrator of all Russias. As such, he's the Commander in Chief of Russia's, Ukraine's, Kazakhstan's, Estonia's and etc Armed Forces. He's also second in line to the Throne of France, which means he would be the Legitimate King of France if some accident happens to his cousin Luis Alfonso de Borbón.

Now, you may or may not like this, you may or may not agree with it, you may have this or that opinion to opinionate. But nothing of that matters, because you are just an irrelevant cuck user on the internet and he is the King, Tsar and Emperor. And if orders you all to stand ready to invade Canada, you are obliged to obey.

get back to sleep

Looks like a faggot

>And if orders you all to stand ready to invade Canada, you are obliged to obey.
Canada invasion when?

burrito burrito andale andale

Who?

As soon as he or future Empress Leonor calls for it.

If portugal agrees i'm in

Fucking vanadians day of the rake soon zug zug

Show respect to your KING.

>King of Spain
>King of Castile, of León, of Aragon, of the Two Sicilies* (Naples and Sicily), of Jerusalem*, of Navarre, of Granada, of Toledo, of Valencia, of Galicia, of Majorca, of Seville, of Sardinia*, of Córdoba, of Corsica*, of Murcia, of Menorca, of Jaén, of the Algarves*, of Algeciras, of Gibraltar*, of the Canary Islands, of the East Indies* and the West Indies* and of the Islands and Mainland of the Ocean Sea*;
>Archduke of Austria*;
>Duke of Burgundy*, of Brabant*, of Milan*, of Athens*, of Neopatras* (New Patras) and of Limburg*;
>Count of Habsburg*, of Flanders*, of Tyrol*, of Roussillon* and of Barcelona;
>Lord of Biscay and of Molina

I shit on the king lmao

1 pizarro wasn't enough

Also, obviously, King of Peru and of all quechuas, aymaras, fujimoris and evos

Nah, no maskaypacha, no respect.

>King of Perú
you wish
I couldn't care less about that faggot and "princess" Leonor

Also he is
>King of Hungary, Dalmatia and Croatia.
>Duke of Limburg, Lotharingia, Luxemburg, Gelderland, Istria, Carniola, Carinthia and Württemberg.
>Landgrave of Alsatia.
>Prince of Suabia.
>Count Palatino de Borgoña.
>Count of Artois, Hainaut, Namur, Gorizia, Ferrete and Kyburg.
>Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire and Burgau.
Lord of Salins, Mechelen, Slovene March, Pordenone and Tripoli.

>king of jerusalem
>on par with the pope

>byzantine emperor
>supreme head of the orthodox church

>romanov line
>extinct

>second in line to the throne of france

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard, all of that is wrong.

>t. a leaf

>lol this is retarded haha don't invade me pls

The day of the rake is coming, leafy.

The way the King and the PM handled the Catalonia situation brought shame to Spain.

>catalan
You mean Spanish citizens.

The same can be said about the Scots and Welsh. They are British citizens, but are not English.

>american education

he's right tho, english are french raped babies

Not op
Is he not correct? Are you imblying that Scots are English? Boy get ready for a fist fight if you ever meet a Scot.

Theres British citizenship not English both Scotland and England consider self british, retarded burger nigger

What the fuck?
Letzeburg has its Archduke, back off?!?!

Are modern nobility titles are basically real life memes?

Kek. And I'm the King of New York.

>The same can be said about the Scots and Welsh. They are British citizens, but are not English.

It's just so dumb to say this when talking about Catalans.

not for long

:^)

Yes

I'll have you know Czechia is a proud Hussite country and therefore not obliged to listen to cucktholic or orthobox kings.

>be Byzantine Emperor

>Byzantium is now Turkey and gayreek

>decides not to kill himself