Spiderman Samurai

Spiderman Samurai

>Spiderman Samurai
I am just imagining a hypothetical ancient past when Wolverine, before he had the admantium, was in Japan and maybe partnered up with this guy.

Is this a shill for the toy company who is producing this figure? It looks like a shill.

>Cowboy Spiderman
>Medieval Knight Spiderman
>World War II Spiderman
>Vietnam Spiderman
>Victorian Spiderman
>American Civil War Spiderman
>Revolutionary Spiderman
>Picasso Spiderman

cool idea, shit execution.

why the hell would you make a guy known for his agility, acrobatics, and unarmed fighting a heavily armored swordsman?

That's the point of the line, they've got Star Wars ones too. Google movie realization.

Why would Bandai bother shilling here?

spider-verse new member

Japanese armor are lighter and more mobile because they are made with a composite. But I agree that spider ninja would make more sense.

Supaida Samurai vs Gurin Goburin
Supaida Samurai vs Tako Hakase
Supaida Samurai vs Denki Daishogun
Supaida Samurai vs Sunabito
Supaida Samurai vs Kurebun Hanta
Supaida Samurai vs Sasori Ninja
Supaida Samurai vs Doku Majin
Supaida Samurai vs Tokage Hakase

I would have made more sense if they made him a Ninja.

the person who designed the mask was an idiot, it looks like he is constantly crying

Yeah, it is funny isn't it? That mask makes me look like I'm crying... Yeah, it is the mask...

If Marvel were smart they'd snatch of Murata whenever OPM is finished.

Samurai were always boring, and will always be boring.

>The only good thing to come out of spider-verse outside of the spin-offs is a jap variant cover

Speaking of shit Japanese figures based on comic book characters: Testuya Nomura's Batman.

Not entirely true.

I still wanna see that as some autonomous robot gargoyle built to replace Batman a hundred years after his death

>shilling
>on Sup Forums

No self-respecting company would bother shilling in a place like this

>Marking out over a completely average cover just because it was made in glorious Nipon.

>Spiderman Samurai
>Not a stealthy Spiderman Ninja
They had one job

>samurai / ancient weapons or combat themed thread
>this guy

Regular as clockwork

Wouldn't it make more sense for Spidey to be a ninja with the stealthy sneaky shit they do?

wew lad one whole page in an otherwise trainwreck of wasted potential, that must have been a record for Slott

That average? I bet you like the works of Erica Henderson because you're a tasteless pleb god damn.

Is Samurai Supaidaman piloting Red Ronin?

Murata really loves Spidey.

even Japan knows Spider-Man 2 is best spidey film

He didn't say it's bad or anything, just that there's nothing special about it, and it's true. Also, you seem to make broad baseless accusations at people who disagree with you on subjective matters.

Who doesn't love Spider-Man?

Makes sense Spiderman is great, and since he's a jap he likely wouldn't have been exposed to all the terrible terrible shit Marvel has been doing to him in the comics and thus his pure love has not been soured.

Piss off it's anything but average.

Joe Quesada & Dan Slott

Just imagine Murata as the artist on a full Spider-Man comic.

No Kamen Raida Supaida?

Much more enjoyable reading experience that art by Humberto Ramos & Giuseppe Camuncoli

>We will never get a series in which the spider and bat themed monsters are the good guys and the grasshopper is the big bad

Great, now I want to hug a toy.

Please tell me Japanese Spidey lived.

It reminds of those oni masks

>He doesn't know that Leopardon is invincible

>Still no "Supaidaman visits New York" run
It's like they hate fun

>scarlet spider is the second rider/rival
I fucking need this

Is this by the same company that made the samurai Storm Troopers and Darth Vader?

There's a reason the most fun boos get cancelled and the awful ones keep going, they literally do

Samuraider