/West/

While there are endless threads about Muslims, Africans, Niggers, Hindus, leftists and modern "liberals", I've never seen a single positive thread about Western or European appreciation in spite of the fact that most peoplehere are , or at least claim, to be European or descendants of European. So why not have a thread where we discuss Western art, culture, architecture, literature,u six and more?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Corbusier
imgur.com/a/qhvQC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel in my bones this is how I should be living

honestly. wtf happen to the worl

Comfy, is it British?

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Never forget that the left wants to destroy the simple, comfy life and replace it with brutalist factories of filthy foreign workers.

>Shlomo posting non divisive, pro-white thread while everyone else is posting in Drumpf is a wacist and wepublicans are stoopid heads thread#9001

Damn what happened to this board?

You can blame this scum for starting all this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Corbusier

>tfw ywn be a Norwegian

Iktf

It's because I come here to vent and to complain most of the time t.bh

why are you posting kike? you only ever leach and steal from European societies

We all do but that doesn't mean we can't have positive thread, don't we?

This is my view 10 meter outside my front door.

Name 1 country with comfier castles than Slovenia.

forgot Pic.

Bost pic

Balkan castles are comfy af

Fuck, that's comfy

Here's an album of most European countries
imgur.com/a/qhvQC
The west has truly fallen
(Painting by you know who)

Hitlers perspective was all over the place

True that. Probably the most impressive too.

>Tfw you will never live in a comfy village on the edge of the forest with your wife and 3 kids with whom you'll go on hikes in the weekends

What do you think of Orthodox monasteries and churches?

The strongholds that helped us push the mudslimes back to africa are military art.

You sure that's from the time of the Reconquista? Looks rather from the 18th century

Not really my cup of tea, impressive nonetheless but i just don't like the style. Great Cathedrals on the other hand are beautiful.

That's not western architecture.

I got to agree, Gothic cathedrals are absolutely amazing

Russia is part of the West

Forgot pic

It's not. Don't lump Russia together with the West, kike.

the divide of west started when germanboos started to post those
>slavs
>not white
>european
and from then on we accepted the fact that they want their own cuck club and declared ourselves non white

B тeчeниe coтни лeт видeли Poccию кaк чacть зaпaдa и Eвpoпы, тeм бoлee вo вpeмя Eвpoпeйcкoгo Кoнцepтa. Чтoбы ты нe cкaзaл, Poccия былa, ecть и бyдeт быть чacтью Зaпaдa и Eвpoпы

Dude! That's Bled in Slovenia... We used to spend your holidays there and swim to that Island church. Absolutely beautiful place.

>
Deep down, it's all Hausmann's fault.

DIE JEW FUCK COCKROACH PIECE OF SHIT

That's Schloss Neuschwanstein in Germany.... not Balkan bro

Where is that?

Those are joke posts, you idiot.

In some cases, you just shouldn't take Sup Forums seriously.

thats what i though too
but aint like that
there are seriously people who think the mongol and turk rape baby memes are true

They're for sure more true for serbia thanfor polska for example

They are either Jews trying to divide us, or people who are just idiots who don't know shit.

Don't let them get to you.

>says the hrvat
we have the same genetics you dweeb
its more of people not knowing history,and taking everything at first glance while making assumption instantlly

>its more of people not knowing history,and taking everything at first glance while making assumption instantlly

Exactly.

Stand back niggers Ely cathedral coming through

All Gothic architecture is great.

Yeah, i thought he said Bavarian.

Took this picture myself- Ashton memorial in Lancaster

>it's a "cathedral measuring contest" thread
fine by me

It is Bibury, methinks.

Not a contest m8, let's all just enjoy Christian architecture together :)

is this haarlem?

>>>/etc/

Enjoy it while you can, it'll soon be gone.

Real Crusades History on youtube. Get inspired.

The Truth about the Crusades by Stefan 'declarer of arguments' Molyneux is good as well

It's just as good.
Though I almost prefer small romance churches, perhaps out of habit of seeing them everywhere.
couldn't find a photo of the inside of pic. It's from a small village not far from me, and it's entirely made of sculpted wood.

Hard to believe masterpieces like this were being constructed over 1000 years ago while shit like pic related is being built today.

What went wrong?

Ireland, not sure where exactly.

> its more of people not knowing history,and taking everything at first glance while making assumption instantlly
This isn't exclusive to Sup Forums, people in general believ any kind of crap they see on the net without actually checking it's validation

>Some autists make a picture about capitalism
>Writes how bad it is and some story without any basis
>Millions believe it

Truuuu

pure.judaism.jpg

hurr durr

early XXth century enthusiasm for globalism making people want to try and uniformize things by taking too much inspiration from outside sources. Would be fine if done in small doses.
Then, urbanists sticking to one schema that is deemed to work and applying it everywhere without taking the local culture into account.
Say what you will about Paris, but at least they allowed the city to keep its own identity with things like highrise ban.

Because this is a political board.
Everything art related goes into art boards

>there are no politics involved in development of anything or any form of art

>Чтoбы ты нe cкaзaл, Poccия былa, ecть и бyдeт быть чacтью Зaпaдa и Eвpoпы
Poccийcкaя гocyдapcтвeннocть пpoизoшлa из Aзии, тo ecть в кoнeчнoм итoгe oткyдa-тo из дpeвнeгo Китaя. Eвpoпeйcкaя гocyдapcтвeннocть иcхoдит из дpeвнeгo Pимa. B этoм cмыcлe Poccия дeйcтвитeльнo нe Eвpoпa.

Jew could you post any synagogue?

Jews, not memeing.

> Poccийcкaя гocyдapcтвeннocть пpoизoшлa из Aзии, тo ecть в кoнeчнoм итoгe oткyдa-тo из дpeвнeгo Китaя.
Tы чтo кypил?

Here

>Tы чтo кypил?
Учeбник иcтopии cpeднeй шкoлы. Tы тoжe пoпpoбyй.

That's kind of modern, don't you people build mosques in the middle ages outside Spain?
Or did they all get shoaed?

Учeбники нa чeтaть a нe кypить.

That's in Prague, Israelis are horrible when it comes to architecture

>Israelis are horrible when it comes to architecture
Jews in general are horrible in art, I guess is because you are iconoclasts since the very begining and the only building you really care was the Solomon Temple.
And even some of the best old israel sites were build by Herod's. Too bad you people chimp out and the romans tear down all of them.

You think we got control of Hollywood by being bad at art?

> Too bad you people chimp out and the romans tear down all of them.
This. Ancient Jews who went full Jihad tier are responsible for everything, fuck fanatical scum

by being kikes and acting like kikes

>Deception
>Art

What is the picture at the top of the thread? Where is it and what is it called?

It's really sad how nobody is constructing new Christian monasteries.

ISN'T IT COMFY?

Movies are not art, I'm talking about painting, statues, buildings... jews were iconoclasts so they didn't develop those skills.

Most modern art is just jewish art, that's what you people can come up with.

Give goys a wall and they will try to paint the sixth chapel, give it to jews and they will make a Pollock like painting.

Cesarea Maritima, Herodium, Masada, Herod's palace... those were gorgeous.

Modern Jews have no relationship whatsoever to ancient Biblical Jews. The ancient ones were wiped out back in Roman times.

> It's really sad how nobody is constructing new Christian monasteries.
This is untrue. (Well, maybe it's true in cucked European countries, but fuck them.)

My favourite part of Assassin's Creed.

To be honest most movies are shit, there are a lot of good movies that were made over the time. Most of them are not even worth watching.

biggest castle we have

Really poorly structured, but I think you get it
>80% of movies are not worth watching

I know that we are building bunch of churches
here in Serbia but I haven't heard anything about new monasteries. Tho considering the Albos destroyed over 200 in Kosovo they had have built new ones to put all the monks somewhere.