Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7e2_1342645222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course fox won't broadcast this.

liveleak.com/view?i=7e2_1342645222

Get fucked retards

>Get fucked retards
>Posts something to brighten my day
Nigger we hate Taliban, but this what American soldiers get for blindly serving their Jewish overlords.

>be Iraqi
>get buttblasted by Americans in other threads
>starts a thread to try and trigger Americans

t. Al-Baghdadi

Thanks for middle eastern flags you filthy Arabs.

>be Iraqi
>have your country destroyed by mine

>severed head
>torso ripped open
>blood and guts everywhere
>better blur the genitals!

>Be Iraqi
>Be incapable of defending your own country

Just saw a documentary ''Baghdad ER'' wow

Is america losing the war?

>be Iraqi
>be 80 iq
>believe in magic sand god
>live a poor worthless existence
>fuck camel
>get blown up

what am i looking at here? when and where did this happen? link ofvideo with audio pls. danke

Can't win an occupation.

haha

Two US soldiers kidnapped in Iraq. It was sometime around 2004 - 2006 if memory is correct.

Refer to

too much casualities daily

Yeah I can't remember who these were, but I think they may have been part of a logistics convoy that put themselves on the wrong road in the wrong part of town.

> be Iraqi
> everyone you know and love has been killed in random airstrikes
>none of them were combatants all were civilians
feelsbadman
How are you today you filthy shitskin?

Not even that, it's just an untenable position in the long term. It's the same reason the US has pulled out of most conflicts since WW2. Direct conflict is a cake walk, COIN and winning over the local population is where things will always go downhill, regardless of how powerful your military is, assuming you don't kill at will.

Despite the generally staggering loss of civilian life, the US went well out of their way on a daily basis to inflict as little damage on civilians as is possible in that conflict. It turns into having your war fighters police cities with one armed tied behind their back until people at home get sick of the stagnation and start demanding withdrawal.