Tinder expire

Made a fake tinder with girl similar to picture to see how easy they have it.

Only 1 pic, general bio, easily spotable catfish

Men were eating out of my hand. Not even ugly ones either. Solid 8s and 9s were asking for dates and sex.

Pussy pass is real. Discuss

Have you got any money out of them?

Ur gay

sometimes i pretend im the girl when im masturbating

people do this all the time on /fit and stuff, it's pretty sad how easy girls have it when it comes to dating tbqh as long as they arent ugly and even then they can get beta males all day long

And for sex they can just lay dead like a fish and not worry about cumming early.

That chick has an iq of 80

they can even cum multiple times

Pic of profile for those interested. Had 30 matches in under 15 minutes

It's even shown that female orgasm is much more powerful then male orgasm.

Makes me feel good that i get selected to fuck these medium good looking girls.

Sometimes they say "this is the first time i do this user". - yes, sure.

did something similiar last year just to test, got like 99+ messages in a few hours.

sometimes i wish i was female lol.

Being jealous of women because their social lives are easy is the surest way to spot a beta.
Only betas/transgenders and other complete failures envy the vain mundane existence of the modern woman.

Men are better than women, always have been.
If you don't take pride in having to be better and the process of becoming better then you are probably a lazy beta who will transition into a lady boy fuck toy someday. Since you have no real goals or pride, just want things handed to you easy.

But no matter how good their lives may be, being a dude can be so much better, as a dude in an actual relationship you are in charge of all the decision making and important shit, your brain is much better and you don't get stabbing pain in your guts once every month and don't have to deal with childbirth and tits won't get in the way of the keyboard.
oy vey remember the 6 gorillion.

How do you create a fake profile on Tinder ?

Do you take your real profile and you simply change your name and your gender interest ?
(But if you do that, your matches will see the fake profile ?)

>you will never the little girl

i think im gonna make an account where i test who gets more messages, girls in the 7-8 range or literal 10s. i feel like the 7s will get more matches because they seem easier

nah senpai being a dude is much better than being a girl, i can actually be interesting

wow thats painfully obvious a fake profile.
I am still not surprised though, women on dating sites have a huge inflated ego because literally hundreds of desperate horny betas throw themselves at almost every girl even fat or ugly ones, even single moms. These whores then think they are a special snowflake pick the top 10% and fuck them then cry when they get pump n dumped and repeat.

Create fake Facebook with spam email, upload pic desired as profile pic select bday above 18. Then go sign in on tinder through fake Facebook and verify through phone number.

>Pussy pass is real. Discuss
I don't disagree, but tinder is so low effort in the way of attempting to get chicks that I don't think it's a good indicator of anything. There is nothing to lose and it requires practically no effort to see if you can get a date with a hot girl for a couple messages.

I've known people who had been in contact with dozens of girls at a time just to see if they could score some pussy.

>Men were eating out of my hand. Not even ugly ones either. Solid 8s and 9s were asking for dates and sex.
>Solid 8s and 9s were asking for dates and sex.
>Solid 8s and 9s

how do YOU know what constitutes a solid 8 or 9 by a man's standards?

nice try, closet homo LOL.

Where do you meet non whore women?

Church?

Is it better though? You can have sex with a girl hotter than in OP's picture for around $200. Being a women is/would be awful. I love being who I am. I feel pity for girls really. Not in a white knight way, but in a "wow it must suck being such a useless piece of shit" way.

Seriously, they get 10 good years than what? They are dumb as shit (they had no evolutionary pressure to cultivate a meaningful hobby or need to be interesting). They literally can't be alone. Always looking for a new thing, like a ghost in purgatory.

Have you ever lived with girls user? Have you ever listened to the shit they talk about?

those women are usually whores they just justify it with church or say something stupid like 'only god can judge me HAHAHAH'

you could have sex with a boi who would also be cool to hang out with for free

It's pretty easy to know whos an attractive man and what's not

Easy, they didn't look American.

nah bro you're fucking gay, just admit it

I have like 1700 matches on tinder
Shit gets costly. Now that tinder has been out for awhile, a majority of decent looking girls make you work for the sex. So dates, "adventures" and shit. No more easy 1 night stands

Of course, an ugly degenerate is easy to fuck. But that is high chance of STDs, and you feel disgusted with yourself right after you cum. Not worth it

K

>No niggers,
Ha!
How many swiped right anyways

This is your future if you aren't careful.

Get the fuck off fat autistic fuck.

Didn't count but could easily choose who to match with because success rate was so high

What do you guys think about MGTOW?

>those women are usually whores they just justify it with church or say something stupid like 'only god can judge me HAHAHAH'

He said church, not a protestant shitheap, or a post-vatican 2 den of heresy. Find a Latin Mass parish and you'll be going in the right direction

with or without the hole that i call a vagina

When I had tinder I honestly just swiped right till it wouldn't let me anymore then I filtered the trash out.

Now do one with some rich guy photo. Watch how they eat out of your hand and are ready to do everything.

Wow getting laid is easy for women. How's your first year of college OP?

Will try this next

This, but still have to be selective. Catholic girls can be the biggest sluts

Oh shit, how painful.

Just don't go to any parish that does the new mass and you'll instantly eliminate much of that risk.

>go to newly opened FSSP parish with my wife
>we go to the group meal downstairs after mass
>every single woman we met asked if we knew any good men who wanted to settle down

Shit was unreal. It was like a time warp.

This is the truth but basement dwelling Sup Forums will never understand

This. Milk them. Post results.

I didn't think you were a legitimate Jew until the last line

>being this beta
Will try for money

Will have to go to one of these

>mfw just super liked some roastie

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Tinder is fun. I hooked up with this girl once and from her pics she didn't look like she had a big nose but when I saw her holy shit I was surprised her last time was Italian and not fucking Noseberg. I never called her again, too fucking bad for her she seemed into me but no way am I dealing with pseudo Jews.

>Pussy pass is real

uhhhh...duh

>make a grindr profile
>be amazed how easily men can get sex from other horny men
Just because girls can easily find someone to fuck'n'chuck them doesnt mean they have ot easier. You could just as easily find some faggot to fuck you and never. call you again as well.

>milk them
>post results
uhhh i think most of us DON'T want to see OP milking anyone

>Pseudo joos
No better way to describe spaghetti redguards desu

I'm about a 7/10.
Tall, blue eyes, black hair, nice jawline.
Not fat, not disfigured in any way, and my last girlfriend was an 8/10.

Just deleted my Tinder yesterday because I wasn't getting any fucking matches. Not even with 5's.
Girls just don't match anyone who's not at least an 8/10 dude showing off money in the background, or has the face of Adonis.
They do this because they can wait, they think the 8/10+ guy is going to fucking settle down for their 6/10- ass. ALL women think like this until about 30 where they realise all the shit they've been taught by our society growing up is false.
Women from elsewhere are much different.Which is why POL likes asian girls so much.

And no i'm not some R9K fat autist. Just a normal Sup Forumsack.

>1700 matches on tinder
user, you are the high risk of STDs...

So do you meet women at Catholic Church?

>Actually trying
Get the fuck off fat feminist cunt.

see

You just have to find a traditional parish, not one of the dens of liberal insurrection against the faith.

Well said

I got chlamydia one time from tinder. I am clean now though so we all good

Tinder is basically useless for guys who aren't 8/10 at least, with photos of them with cash, cars, or doing high status things

I did a fake profile once, and I had to shut it down because I was constantly bombarded with messages. Like literally, 24/7

Do it with an average looking girl and an ugly girl and post the results. Everyone already knows that pretty girls can get anything they could ever want.

>normal Sup Forumsack
>implying that is not being a r9k autist

If I were grl I wouldnt date any of that fags. 100% they are fucking bydlo

K

Just like in real life, eh?

Let's face it woman are lazy, think they are better then other girls and deserve for best looking and most rich guys. Then as you mentioned, in their 30 they open their eyes and realise how they wasted their life, ridding cocks thinking 8+/10 guys would settle with them. So they drastically lower their standards or end as single moms that nobody wants.

Oh shit, that sounds pretty racist, and I used to hate trump, but I'll change because you're hot and im lonely.

>every beta sap I've matched

Blue pilled as fuck.

For women the challenge has NEVER been to actually get fucked.

A guy saying a woman has it easy because she can 'get fucked' whenever.

Is like a girl saying a guy has it easy because he can give girls money whenever he wants. It doesn't make any sense. They don't 'want' to get fucked any more than you want to give money to some random girl.

They want the sole affection of a man that lots of people want the sole affection for, the alpha male. We want as many cute bitches to fuck as possible. (Now if we have 0 bitches, we delude ourselves into thinking "I just want 'the one' (Nice guy syndrome, "Il'l never cheat on her like her BF)... but as soon as we get the one and get comfortable, we want a side bitch etc. It's in our nature).

Women don't need sex, they barely want it. In words of Dave Chappelle.. A woman's challenge in life is Material. Biologically speaking, any cum can get her preggo, but not every guy can protect/feed her and the kid fgor 3 years minimum (until the kid can be raised be his peer group/village elders).

So the moral of the story is I don't give a shit if your 5'1, half chink, nigger with a small cock, curry sweat, and somehow born with herpes. Forget women, get currency. They WILL come after you.. This is what it MEANS to be male, acquire wealth and power.

Bbbut annon bbut anonn, that's just gold diggers!

You have to understand faggot, that they are biologically PROGRAMMED to go after powerful and resourceful. Just like we're biologically programmed to go after a cute face, wide hips and big tits. A girl picking you for your money and wealth is the same as you picking a girl because she has a nice butt, a cute smile, and a decent personality.

A reading from the book I left at your mom's house.
Ahmen

A lot of guys don't bother to look at the profile and swipe right for all of them

>woman want rich guy that will feed her and her "kids"
I think you meant a rich guy that will give them many presents like jewels, expensive clothes and take them on trip around the world.

third last post best post

Half of them started a convo within 2 minutes.

Agree with most of that, but when hot girls control the sex side of any relationship they also control a portion of her mans money and assets. That's a pussy pass

This is the best post to have ever come out of Australia.

Good post Anglo Bro

The true red pill is realising your mum does this too.

Yeah pretty much. Stefan has a bunch of videos on what he calls "sexual market value." It's quite interesting and explains a lot.

Make a Tinder with some Chad pictures and discover the trickery of females, and debunk the game myths and shiet.