Hilary Clinton is just...awful

Hilary Clinton is just...awful.

I haven't felt such rage for a perfect stranger since the welches grape juice kid.

I hate the way she talks, looks, dresses, the choices she makes, her insincerity and just everything I know about her.

She just seems like the phoniest person on the planet. I literally can't believe she won the nomination fairly because she's just so fucking unlikable, it just doesn't make sense that people would willingly want such a bag of shit for president.

Wat da heck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCrhZswcukk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9TcVAKJOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I literally can't believe she won the nomination fairly

Because she didn't.

The worst thing is, I think she's so delusional that she thinks people don't see straight through her paper thin persona that she puts on.
It's blindingly obvious that she's just acting and she's actually a really nasty piece of work who feels entitled to become president.

She didn't win the nomination fairly, in fact the DNC chair had to resign over election fraud.

If you've ever read leftist media for on any regular basis you'd know that they're all like that. Phony as fuck. Obongo is the same it's just his cool nig persona that overshadows it.

So I don't hate her personally I just hate what those leftist puss cunts have become as a whole.

right?

She just seems like one of those fake fucking people you meet and immediately think "this mother fucker is a scumbag"

Does anyone have any good debating points on why Shillary is so bad? I'm something of a stuttering beta irl, and I need to have articulated reasons beyond "She's corrupt" when I have to go to debate tomorrow.

Good job, right wing propaganda got stuck into your head. Don't worry, it's in mine too and aims as creating as much resent for the left as possible. You also easily forgive right wing politicians their flaws whereas you don't give a break to leftist politicians

Left wing propaganda is the same but against right wing politicians. Lots of people believe it too.

I think I'm just more pissed off at politicians in general. I use to hate Bush pretty hard.

I remember he gave a speech saying that the U.s. was going to meet the demands of the U.N. and bomb Iraq and I thought "Uh, that's the exact opposite of what the U.N. wants. Holy shit this mother fucker is just straight up lying, guess he's out of a job" , nope. Bombed Iraq and people didn't do shit.

Fuck these cunts, left or right.

Watch Clinton Cash.

So vote Trump, easy.

BREAKING: somebody disapproves of Democratic candidate due to

>MUH FEELINGS

Clinton Cash. Immaculately sourced, even leftist media admits it.

Thanks.

>welches grape juice kid
Please explain.

Was it this one?

>Don't vote for Hillary
>Vote for the puppet she installed to sabotage the Republican race
Nah

You know why she seems so phoney? Because she's done some horrible shit personally and that has affected her personality.

I'm talking about some real horror-movie satanic shit. She's participated in child sacrifice and blood orgies and god knows what else these Moloch worshipping Bohemian Grovers do, and when you've done all of these things, acting normal doesn't come as naturally anymore because you are no longer normal.

I see this kind of "neck hair standing up" type of feeling and suspicions of phoniness when it comes to any sort of person who's hiding a very deep and dark secret. This is an innate ability all humans have. We're actually very good at picking up on lies and secrets being held from us by other people.

>1 post by this ID

No it was some blonde haired little boy with a southern accent. Smug fuck.

You should get that checked out by a therapist, you sound really unwell

In all my terrible researches, what I sought was a glimpse behind the veil, a crumb of cosmic truth... I found It here and in that moment of brain-blasting realization I ceased to be a man and became a herald, an avatar of the Crawling Chaos.

Thx

youtube.com/watch?v=XCrhZswcukk

the girl that replaced him was even worse, forgot about her

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9TcVAKJOs

That didn't take long.

Spend that $0.02 carefully, faggot.

Oh fuck it's dikachu.

Can't unsee that now

>I don't like Obama, he is a narcissist. (despite often self-deprecating himself more so than any other president)

>Likes Trump, who feels his house with tackly golden gilded stuff and Greek/Roman column facsimiles, next to golden chandeliers (with no architectural relationship to each other)

This pretty much summarises the republican / conservative mindset.

Windbags that only like to project to others their own failings.

>that voice