youtube.com/watch?v=YFde4MkYky4
youtube.com/watch?v=uDw4W4Xd6rI
youtube.com/watch?v=lB0M1Tixafc
youtube.com/watch?v=ki2i8all4Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=fV-OeXX25fo
youtube.com/watch?v=syoVGMePKiw
youtube.com/watch?v=3pjcMI7Eaxc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4236450/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226479-Turkish-GEDmatch-results-(Central-Anatolian)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone with a moon in their flag should be hated

Fuck you

Fuck you op, they make nice bread

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc
uzbek genocide best day of my life

any smelly (this is a well-known stereotype, they STINK) sarts want to dispute this?

there's this completely batshit jewtube used called ANTI UZBEKISTAN

>uzbek """""""warriors""""""

What could Australia mean by this

Uzbeks truly are the worst turks

he's hilarious
he even claims Muhammad was an ethnic Kyrgyz

youtube.com/watch?v=YFde4MkYky4

FUCK UZBEKISTAN
they're very nosy """people""" with bone in their brain

There is literally nothing wrong with descendents of Öz Beg.

ethnic kyrgystan is region of anshint historical kyrgyzstan form prophit MUHHAMAD PBUH. and yuo can see here how fast it disapears, but ... from the QURBAN holy text

youtube.com/watch?v=uDw4W4Xd6rI

live combat footages from uzbek-KYRGYZSTAN war in 2014. media do not report on this war becuz ISLAM KARIMOV owns fox news and CNN and ... etc etc. .. mother fuck of an islam karimov we will win this soon :)

youtube.com/watch?v=lB0M1Tixafc

huh?

Uzbekistan did 9/11 too

youtube.com/watch?v=ki2i8all4Yo

Don't forget that one time where we ruled you for hundreds of years mongol rape baby

wat

you know, they really have had it too good for too long.

Fuck Uzbekistan

Isis = Islamic movement of Uzbekistan
the real real truth. u did not see this on TV cnn etc, hitler, etc is almost evil of islam karimov. watch out u are being lied to ... islam karimov use his media satelites to control ur TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-OeXX25fo

Thank you for making this thread, I almost forgot to hate on this piece of shit country today.

Fuck you, Uzbekistan!!!!!!

"very nosey people with bone in their brain."
Also run by little girls.

wtf they look like hazara. I thought uzbeks were turkic?

PINNACLE OF UZBEK MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=syoVGMePKiw

This one is pretty baller tho
youtube.com/watch?v=3pjcMI7Eaxc

are you stupid? Turks are Mongoloid. their Caucasoid features come from conquered native Iranians

Why are Turkmens and Uzbeks becoming extreme islamists lately?

the same could be said of turks, well not extreme, but islamists nonetheless

>turk =/= turkic

That's because we have a government promoting islam in every occasion possible and telling low iq mudslimes to reproduce and make as many children as they can though I dont think our situation is the same as theirs

i am greek

lol

Da fuck is going on here

>we
HHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH WOW
you mean your mongol masters controled other mongol masters

> lately

The most retarded post i have seen this month. Not the most actually maybe second.

give back Tashkent dumb sarts with bone in head

> he even claims Muhammad was an ethnic Kyrgyz
can you provide a link?

it's in this video

I've never been so proud for a fellow countryman in my entire life. Sad that he won't continue his work by exposing nazarbayev as SATAN incarnation

>give back Taschkent

Try and take it Mongol I dare you

aral is dry because of your shitty cotton fields
karakalpaks suffer a lot from your government
you also threat kyrgyzs
truly one day we will nuke you

m8 when the Turks conquered Asia Minor, the Greco-Anatolian natives outnumbered them 10 to 1

Byzaboos are really retarded

Genetics confirm, only about 10-15% of modern Turks have Turkic origins.

For some reason these scientific and historical facts really seem to trigger you we wuzzers

>Genetics confirm
Are you trying to discuss genetics with me?
Well okay then, i'll body slam you itt then.
>only about 10-15% of modern Turks have Turkic origins.
that's the average mongoloid dna of Turks. Retard.
>For some reason these scientific and historical facts really seem to trigger you we wuzzers

KEK AS IF you know a shit about history or science. You're just a retarded wikipedia lurker. Do you think you're scientist or a historian? :DDDD

Now bugger off

Aral is dead because of the Slavshits

Karakalgypsies can fuck off to their Kazakhshit cousins, they already enjoy autonomy and special rights

Krjizz monkeys deserve nothing but threats, we should just annex this irrelevant shithole

>we wuz steppe nomads n shiet I swear the native Greco-Anatolians just disappeared in thin air praise Tengri (and Allah)

>da a bunch of horsemen came and magically managed to make Greeks believe they wuz nomadz
you sound more retarded.

btw the comparision of Turks with Turkics was with Kazachstan, not Mongolie. The conclusion was that Turks had about 10-15% of the genetic composition of Kazachs so that rhymes really nicely with the known historical fact that the native Greco-Anatolians outnumbered the invading Turkics 10 to 1.

You're basically just Greeks with an add-on.

says the one who only can resort to retarded personal insults

>magically
Didn't you niigers have shamans or something

>hurr durr
You made that up.
Also it's Kyrgyz. Not Kazakh. And Turks don't descend from Kazakhs but from Turkmens.

and here's the racial component of Turks from the study and they're pretty much over 10% mongoloid.

It's pretty impressing when you can't even write Kazakh properly and try to discuss genetics. I admire your mental retardation and dedication.

>so that rhymes really nicely with the known historical fact that the native Greco-Anatolians outnumbered the invading Turkics 10 to 1.
:DDDDD
What's your source? your ass?
>known historical fact
>things that i made up are facts
oh my god. you're literally retarded.

But you're retarded. What should i call you a john? No thanks. I'd rather call you retard because you're not John.

Now bugger off.

here you are

btw it would have gone smoother if your retarded government wouldn't have banned phylogenetic research into your origins

now i wonder why they would want to do that...

I swear roaches are fucking retarded it's like the kebab grease clogged up all their arteries

here's some more just to shut your retarded roachass up

>"we're 100% steppe nomads len, the Greco-Anatolians just evaporated when we came along"

>posting haplogroups
>to counter autosomal dna
yup you're dumbass. and the source you posted is also outdated. Congrats, now i have every right to call you a retard. You gave me a reason.
and your source says
>Another study suggests roughly 30% based upon mtDNA control region sequences and one binary an sixt STR Y-Chromosome loci analyzed in 118 Turkish samples
bravo. also is this Cinnioğlu's study? The retard only calculated mongoloid y-dna samples and thought this wuz total c. asian contribution completely ignoring R1a, J2, R1b etc on top of that he also used non-Turk samples.

yup that's the study i mentioned. The sources, almost every one of them, are 10-15% mongoloid.

Now, i'm going to rape you even more
here's a very fresh study (2014)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4236450/
>In comparison, the weight for the migration event predicted to originate from the branch ancestral to East Asia (presumably Central Asia) into current-day Turkey was 0.217.

Kinda hard to be "Greek" when you carry that much East Eurasian dna. Also you didn't check my pic here. But i'll remind you. average Greek mongoloid dna is around 0.2%, Turk is around 12% and Turkmen is around 16%

Cry

The source samples*

sure m9 it's outdated because it completely disses your ramblings, there is nothing unscientific about the Cinnioglu et al papers, also your more recent all-Turkish authors wwe wuz reaction paper can't say anything more than that there are "signatures" of the Central-Asian population amongst modern Turks. Cinnioglu et al claimed the same, that is what the minor genetic influence from Turkic speakers is. There is nothing in the new paper that counters the already found results.

come on man just put 10 Turkestanis next to 10 Turks and you can pick them out like that.

>there is nothing unscientific about the Cinnioglu et al papers
yes there is. Central Asian contribution is only attributed to haplogroups and non Turkish samples were included and on top of that region samples were not balanced.
>paper can't say anything more than that there are "signatures" of the Central-Asian population amongst modern Turks
nice meme reading. study says central asian genetic contribution is unknown for we still don't know what they genetically were. Hence they only calculated East Eurasian dna and found that the contribution is around 21.7% lol

what a fucking drooling imbecile you are.

>b-but muh phenotype!
don't care and it does not matter either.

>Our analyses show that genetic variation of the contemporary Turkish population is best described within the context of the Southern European/Mediterranean gene pool

haha, Greco-Anatolian as I said

>Our analyses show that genetic variation of the contemporary Turkish population is best described within the context of the Southern European/Mediterranean gene pool. However, we predict notable genetic sharing between Turkey’s population and East Asian and African populations

You cannot win this argument by cropping out lmao

You're the one that is frothing at the mouth here, what part of "Central Asian signatures" in "the context of a Southern European/Mediterrean gene pool" done you understand?

You likely have a larger amount of Arab/Middle-Eastern blood than Central Asian, as is evident from these papers (including yours)

Pan Turkism when?

How is Uzbekistan even relevant enough to hate?

yes, what they themselves described as "signatures" very much in line with the earlier papers by Cinnioglu et al and Hodoglugil & Mahley from a couple of year before

so as I said, Greek with an add-on

Tamerlan was Uzbek. That's why Uzbekistan should be cursed for eternity.

He genocided my Sarmatian people :(

well that isn't exactly honest... Greco-Anatolian with an add-on, as the Anatolian stands for the Arabo-Middle Eastern durka blood admiture

How does it feel to know that you're a drooling imbecile?
>MUH CINNIOGLU REEE
haplogroup study. retard. jesus christ you're literally brain dead. that's why you're a Byzaboo i think
>hodoglu
autosomal study but rather compares genetic make up of samples to other samples than actually explaining the autosomal dna. hence the "south asian" contribution is ridiculously high although turks don't even score 4%
>my study
is actually about racial components of turks but uses S. Europeans and N. Europeans as "Caucasoids". Turks in the pic are also close to N. Europeans although there are genetic differences

as I said, you're retarded and your brain is as big as a pea.

Now fuck off.

>If you mixed with the conquered you have no relation to the conquerors
So is SA not Spanish at all then?

This

I still dont get what both you are arguing about with each other

I can't stand Hittite larping so i'm preventing retards from brainwashing fellow Boğas here.

Oceтин? Дae изaep хopз! Чё кaк?

also don't forget to stick these pics (that you probably didn't open nor prove them wrong) up

lmao wipe the froath from your mouth, must be the mongoloid signature talking.

I thought you went >muh haplogroups earlier and incensing the sole importance of autosomal studies earlier? Well, as you see, Hodoglu showed what everyone knows to be true, following the historical account I mentioned at least twice already, that (and I cite) "Turks are closer to Adygei and Middle Eastern populations and to some degree to European and South Asian populations".

So whatever the definition of South-Asian may be, what you seem to be ranting about so vehemently, the Middle-Eastern part followed by the European part is still more relevant than the Asian part. A signature. A minor influence.

damn, how many cocks did you suck today, fellow boga?

Кæй изæp y, yый хopзæх дæ yæд!

Пpиятнo видeть тeбя, лингвoняш :З

This actually proves my point completely. Greek and Middle-Eastern mainly.

There's literally nothing in your paper that proves the previous two papers wwrong.

Again, the Greco-Anatolian natives outnumbered the invading Turkics 10 to 1. Third time that I mentioned this. Genetics prove the historical account right.

I never talked about haplogroups itt. I actually refrain from talking about haplogroups because they're as dumb as you. A person that has J1 dna could be more European than a person that carries R1b
>Hodoglu showed what everyone knows to be true
Hodoğlu samples were examined by genetic autists and here . 2 sample averages from the study were taken and compared to Turkmens, Greeks and Armenians.
>Turks are closer to Adygei
Northern Caucasians are Turkic though kek
Are you a k*rd? tell me

>This actually proves my point completely. Greek and Middle-Eastern mainly.
Okay. Let's prove you wrong with actual Turkish samples then.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226479-Turkish-GEDmatch-results-(Central-Anatolian)
Using 1 population approximation:
1 Turkish @ 7.827005
2 Azeri @ 12.115146
3 Turkmen @ 15.416478
4 Kurdish @ 18.422138
5 Kumyk @ 18.570681
6 Georgian_Jewish @ 18.789095
7 Iranian @ 18.978643
8 Armenian @ 19.156500
9 Assyrian @ 19.462763
10 Lebanese_Muslim @ 19.852335
11 Nogay @ 20.215675
12 Syrian @ 20.334293
13 Central_Greek @ 21.214485
14 Iranian_Jewish @ 21.888222
15 East_Sicilian @ 21.967295
16 Kurdish_Jewish @ 22.030170
17 Cyprian @ 22.043495
18 Balkar @ 22.044586
19 South_Italian @ 22.422161
20 Kabardin @ 23.159328

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Lebanese_Muslim +50% Nogay @ 2.316665
Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Turkish_Aydin @ 7.720378
2 Turkish @ 11.157304
3 Turkish_Kayseri @ 15.581287
4 Nogai @ 16.215765
5 Ashkenazi_Jew @ 17.216215
6 Kurdish @ 17.465765
7 Lebanese @ 18.043579
8 Sicilian_East @ 18.101967
9 Assyrian @ 18.600979
10 Sicilian_West @ 19.228670
11 Syrian @ 19.999912
12 Cypriot @ 20.123589
13 Kumyk @ 20.854126
14 Greek @ 21.163874
15 Palestinian @ 21.174234

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Turkish_Jew +50% Uzbek @ 3.628577
I see no greek. But C. Asian and middle eastern.

>haplogroups
Woah guys calm down lmao

>Hittite
Damn they are ancient as fuck.

>Again, the Greco-Anatolian natives outnumbered the invading Turkics 10 to 1

I can also make things up
The invading Turkics outnumbered the local Greeco-Anatolians 20 to 1
See? It's pretty easy
>Genetics prove the historical account right.
hmm
>Get proven wrong and wrong again
>"Genetics prove the historical account right"
are you a k*rd? If you're a k*rd then i'd scorpion kick your small k*rd head.

Ayтизмy вeликaя дopoгa

Кoгдa pyки дoйдyт, тpeбa зaнятьcя oceтинcким. Eщe дeтaль к индoeвpoпeиcтичecкoй кapтинe

>Are you a k*rd? tell me
I haven't read the rest of the thread but it's safe to assume when someone is this invested in anti-Turkey stuff that they are probably Kurdish.

>are turkic
i mean turkic influenced*
His iq is actually too low so that's why i think he's a k*rd.

>Are you a k*rd? tell me
lol yeah the eternal kurd is behind everything

>/www.theapricity.com/forum/s
lmao stop
my 2010 papers are outdated but you can cite some forum known for its huge presence of we wuzzers??

please, stop it, my Middle-Eastern friend, my sides are already in orbit

Kazakh is literally /ourstan/

>you can cite some forum
I cited genetic results of a Turk. His kitnumber was also written. The post was posted in 2017

GG, you lost. Now fuck out of this thread k*rd.
>lol yeah the eternal kurd is behind everything
read

These historical facts are actually quoted and this is actually one of the traits the Turkics got from the Mongols, extreme savagery to instill fear in the conquered population. It's was made their choice of islam so straight-forward.

Why are Turks obsessed with race?

yeah dream on man, your own paper supports the two earlier and you are misrepresenting it to support your panturkist views, you're literally clinging to straws, and when someone points it out you spazz out completely accusing me of being a kurd, blathering about kara boga memes and citing equally meme we wuzzer forums. Sure m8, you've really won this one topkek

Same reason why phylogenetic research into their own origins was actually banned in Turkey, says alot about what they fear, namely that they're not really steppe nomads

If they are steppe nomad Turkics then we are 100% Belgic Celts.