Why the fuck are millennials not banding together, forming companies...

Why the fuck are millennials not banding together, forming companies, accumulating wealth and increasing the well being of our generation,now, and for the future?!

Why aren't you?

I tell everyone I know to "grow a farm" wherever and whenever they can. Most people think I'm talking about vegetables.Also, I'm in the process of building my empire. I'm only at 5% though

Also this
> The older generations don't give a shit about millennials; only about how to use them to continue their agenda.

Boomers provided no help and have changed the goal posts. They're the biggest cunt generation ever.

Sounds like too much work.

In a few words; The Eternal Jew.

Millennials are all too eager to run to the older generations for "help". I'm saying, learn skills > acquire physical wealth > do business with other progressives, establish trade independent from the businesses that play by the books.

Still chasing the bogey man huh?

It's easier to just go work for a big company and earn 90-100grand per year than go out and start your own business in "X" industry. And you'll most likely be bought out by another larger company if your idea or business is good/successful.

But I think i have a pretty good plan. Just gonna take some time.

They are. They've just unfortunately been brainwashed by the modern educational system to think that banding together and holding up picket signs to protest about social issues to the government (??) is the best way to serve the future generations. They all think complaining about people problems to the government will solve all their real world problems.

No jobs.

They're too busy on the internet.

>HINT, HINT

Right, I think it's best to leech off of those businesses only to gain experience but at some point millennials have to stop chasing Pokemon and invest a lot of time and effort into creating the infrastructure for de-centralized roots of non-globalized businesses

"Black Tantrums Matter" and "Social Justice Warriors" are the new college majors. I'm the guy saying "screw all that, just start businesses, do all transactions in cash or non-USD transactions and build empires.

It's because shitty degrees like women studies are becoming the norm, and graduates holding this kind of degrees have been indoctrinated with communism and are both unwilling and unable to create and run a business.

What industries though?

Based Pope Francis is trying to tell us something. But I wonder if in this PC age he has to stop short of telling us to put on our combat boots so we can retake the Holy Land and Constantinople.

I'm pretty much advocating for an independent system of trade existing within the current territory of the US. I've spent a lot of time thinking about how this would go down but ultimately it will only work if enough people quit buying foreign products and invest in the products made by your neighbors.

Me and my dad have formed a Plumbing company in a rural community where we have cornered the market. We're working six days a week but raking it in.

In two years we've grown enough for a second van and a pair of plumbers expanding our income and building us rep in the community as job providers. Soon we intend to start investing profits into real estate.

Find a market that is being ignored and fill the gap. Rural communities are gold mines.

Regardless of the popes affiliations, just take what he's saying on face value.........get off your ass, stop playing pokemon, and do something positive with your skills (if you have any)

Because the current political and social state is a fucking mess and they probably don't want to participate in it.

Thirty years ago you would have great chances of living long and free and eventually to settle and have a good family life provided you worked well. Now with low employment rates, meaningless jobs everywhere (I always chuckle when I meet someone who is out of a "trade and management school", that's gas chambers material right there) the state of marriage and overall degeneracy your best bet is to wait for everything to blow up while you squeeze out the most of what you can while you are still young. You will improvise something along the way.

The alternative is bow before the (((establishment))) and live your degenerate, vapid life as a mass consumer. How great.

>you will NEVER live through the second industrial revolution, the greatest time to be alive that inspired the entire sci-fi genre

Imam Francis is busy importing muslims and licking their feets.

Awesome man, that's what I'm talking about. I'm a carpenter and am building my workshop as well as customer base and live in a suburban area however I also consistently lose to Ikea or Target, etc. because it's cheaper and easier.

I work for a tea, spice, herb company and the bulk of our products come from overseas - India, Egypt, France, Germany, China to name a few, with a relatively small number made here. All we do is break down the bulk into pound, half pound and quarter pound units. That's where the value is added along the way.

>t. Wayne Lambright

"Grow a farm"

Waddya think about this? Also not not relevant to millennial entrepreneurship...