Literally Sup Forums

Literally Sup Forums

No, this is literally Sup Forums

Nobody's gonna disagree, user

Well no shit.

no, that guy actually knows what he is talking about and has actual knowledge about comics and stuff

We already know this

Worst thread ever

But cbg actually read comics. And has a wife

LITERALLY nobody cares OP

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>has a wife
Since when? I just remember the episode where he fucks Skinner's mom.

He's actually a certain usenet group. Sup Forums would lose every argument with a guy like that.

Bullshit. Comic Book Guy's had sex.

He managed to get a qt Japanese Waifu though.

Most of us here can't even get that far.
We have become worse than fucking Comic Book guy

I think this post hypnotized me into trance.

He married a Japanese mangaka who was trying to break into the American comics industry. It was surprisingly well done for zSimpsons. I was startled when they played a jpop song I'd had in my WEEB.M3U8 list for a while. I guess I am their target demographic

But I'm fit, not balding, have a girlfriend and I don't own a comic book store.

This is not a new observation.

>Caricature of adult who takes comic books seriously resembles adults who take comic books seriously

My business requires up to date knowledge of the comic book industry and related fandoms. What is your excuse, young man?

Like 2 seasons ago. A mangaka who is trying to break into american comics and she fell for cbg

>has a job
>not a virgin
>actually knows shit about comics
Try again.