Jean, I'm already a demon

>Loved wife is dead
>Gets possessed by the same being that ruined his wife's life
>Conquers the world and tries to bring peace
>Murders his mentor
>Gets beaten to a pulp and is considered a threat to everyone
>Escapes only to be seen as a terrorist and eventually the most despised mutant in recent times for doing ''something bad'' after attacking the Inhumans

Is he the most PUNISHED character?

He deserved everything. He was in the wrong the whole saga.

Fuck this cuck.

Give it time it will turn out he was just possessed by space bugs or Palpatine from Star Wars caused all the bad events by stealing love

>>Conquers the world and tries to bring peace
They didn't even do that actually. Basically they just flew around helping people. There was no conquering, aside from kinda Namor. But fuck namor.

>Rightclops
>wrong

pick one

I remember how much I hated that fucking costume when I first saw it, now it's my 2nd favorite Cyke outfit.

>Is he the most PUNISHED character?
Last I checked he wasn't Peter Parker.

My favorite recent Cyclops moment was in uncanny. Some reality warping mutant pops up. Can't control his powers. Shield wants to bomb it. Cyke is like "lemme talk to him"
Shit goes sideways I think due to someone interfering and Cyclops is destroyed.
So that time travel bitch goes back in time and has professor Xavier make it so the kids parents never met thus erasing him from existence. Then she comes back to the present to tell off the now alive again Cyke for being irresponsible by trying to reason with the kid instead of just attacking him or erasing him from ever existing.
And Cyclops is supposed to be the bad guy of this situation.

>Wrong
>Wasnt the one who brought an invading force and wanted to talk it out
naw

>Shit goes sideways I think due to someone interfering and Cyclops is destroyed.
Sheild bombs the shit out of them killing cyke and magik. the reality warper survives and is rightfully pissed but basically goes on the warpath killing a bunch of people. time slut blames Cyclops despite the fact that his method was working until they got attacked.

>Gets possessed by the same being that ruined his wife's life

Not really. Jean was at the bottom of the ocean in a weird alien cocoon the whole time Phoenix/Dark Phoenix was going on

I fucking hate x factor so much

That retcon is like the prime example of why hiring super fans isn't the best decision

Daily reminder that Logan never fucked Jean, and Cyclops cucked Madelyne Pryor with Jean, Jean with Emma, and Emma with Frenzy.

Don't forget that blond sailor he was with after Jean died, but before Madelyne

Although Madelyne did cuck Cyclops with Havok.

and he stole Jean from Warren to begin with

You mean cyclops vs nazi lead avengers?

Maddie thought cyclops was dead and viceversa

>implying

How can one man be so right.

Scott Summers slowly descending into Mutant Big Boss is probably my favourite character transformation in superhero history, topping even Loki's shift from Snidely Whiplash into an actual, ambiguous Trickster God.

I seriously hope it sticks.

I thought Maddie knew that he was running around in X-Factor because she saw them on tv. I know Cyclops thought Maddie was dead when he got back together with Jean and like the morning after they have sex he sees the X-Men "die" on TV and Maddie was with them so he starts freaking out

>Frenzy
I don't recall this.

>Loved wife is dead
She cheated on literally every woman he loved.

He is just a terrible character. Just reboot him and fuck off. His family is shit and too convoluted. Everytime they dont know what to do or where to go with Scott they invent him a new lost/cloned family member like if that was character development.

The last stunt to pretend he is not a boring character was to make him the Right Man Magneto-lite, because everyone knows Magneto is a better character than Scott and maybe just maybe Scott could leech some of Mags coolness.

Just googled that shit... I remember it now.
>I'll give your skank a five minute running start.
Fuck I love Emma.

it happened when Legion put Mutant Island in a lotus eater machine bubble

With out cyclops and hid convoluted family the X universe would be boring as fuck. The only reason I read x titles is because of the summers drama. I'm pretty certain that most people continue to read x-titles is because they're wait for cyclops to return.

Fuck off with the Summers-Grey dinasty. Literally what killed the x-men. Keep Cable, discard the rest.

>grey
Drop the grey... Only the summers is necessary to keep the x franchise relevant.

But Logans ends with Jean in way too many universes while Scott ends with her in almost none (616 included).

>Demon

DELETE THIS

Why is Scott so fucking alpha

and how is that a bad thing?

Jean never dated Warren, and his feelings didn't amount to much over than a schoolboy crush on the only girl in the house.

Jean went after Logan's D and he turned her down before her latest death.

Yeah but that was written by Morrison who never read an X-Men comic and based everything he wrote on the movies, which were directed by another man who never read an X-Men comic.

I think it depends on who draws it. Some artists make it look great and others make it look REALLY ugly.

Stop moving the goalposts.

Best Clops stories?

- The [Ultimate U] one where he survives as a broken bag of bones at the bottom of a ravine for a month after getting betrayed by Wolverine and left for dead in the Savage Land.

- The Greg Pak Astonishing X-Men where an alt-u Xavier is slowly kidnapping all the Cyclopses across the multiverse to power a machine that keeps the Earth from breaking apart

- The Joss Whedon Astonishing X-Men where Cyclops takes a massive level in badass, lies, and eyepunches things off his lawn.

- The Kieron Gillen Uncanny X-Men where Cyclops decides the only way to keep mutants safe is to create a team of quasi-villains and beat the shit out of villains in a very public way.

- The Warren Ellis Astonishing X-Men one-shot where Cyclops commits suicide by eyebeams.

I'm sure there are more, but Cyclops has had some amazing stories in the last 15 years. Everything before then is mediocre desu. Inferno is pretty good.

>- The Greg Pak Astonishing X-Men where an alt-u Xavier is slowly kidnapping all the Cyclopses across the multiverse to power a machine that keeps the Earth from breaking apart
>- - The Warren Ellis Astonishing X-Men one-shot where Cyclops commits suicide by eyebeams.

Checking these out.

If you haven't read them yet, read the entire Ghost Boxes miniseries before you read Pak's series. An alt-U Emma from Ellis' run shows up in Pak's.

There's this one where Mastermind makes the X-men think he's Dark Phoenix and he has to fight them all by himself and save Maddie.