/brit/

BOTHER ME TELL ME AWFUL THINGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E5fvewfw7oo
youtube.com/watch?v=-A0iftflme4
youtube.com/watch?v=-WFClIsV354
reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7mlqeh/females_are_truly_boring_empty_shells_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watching downsizing

anime

boarding the plane in a couple hours to Israel to be united with my people for 10 days

the captcha

downsizing

genuinely annoyed i look more like a wolf-man than a soyboy
don't look like chad, but do look like someone who'd try to bite your throat out in a fight while singing showtunes

Good night lads.

right, not being funny yeah but if I was a Palestinian and an Israeli army squad came barrelling over and told me to move I'd tell them to fuck off

of course it works, as long as you can afford the upfront cost

it's like buying a phone outright and getting a SIM plan vs. contract paying £35 a month for two years. Buying upfront is hundreds of pounds cheaper but a lot of people don't do it because of pervasive brainletism.

was voted the 56th most attractive man on /r9k/

having a shower

if the delivery man decides to come during the 10 minutes im in the shower then im gona be pretty upset wont lie with you

Start am early, that's what I say

Stop shaving.

if i ever decided to commit suicide i'd try and take a few bankers out with me, or a synagogue x

note to gcqh, i am not planning to commit suicide nor will i ever

still can't believe he's dead he was so great hope we get more music he recorded before he died

youtu.be/E5fvewfw7oo

varg is alive m8

alri ISIS

agreed
RIP Elvis

limp wrists typed this post

wholesale food purchases correlates with bulk soy purchasing.

eating foie gras
feel sorry for people who will never know this feeling

I am
depressed

>tfw it took dating and breaking up with my oneitis for me to learn and grow enough as a person in order to ready for a relationship
Why is life so cruel?

bought 1 kg of sunflower seeds but didnt eat em all :p

simply love natalie

youtube.com/watch?v=-A0iftflme4

jellybean has the best ASMR body, shame her face is shit and so is her politics

iktf

is the soy conspiracy real or is it just a meme

alri

nerds

*punches

your arm*

being a vegebletarian is like only having the free trial version of food

uni page is almost working

the dangers are real but probably negligible at low volumes most people consume. soya lecithin is only a trace in certain foodstuffs.

would rather a 3/10 body and 9/10 face than a 9/10 body and 6/10 face

Have informed the gf that she is to watch her vapid boring YouTube vloggers with headphones on ONLY, and I can tell you my stress levels have gone down markedly now that I don't have to listen to whiny copy&paste normie youtube drone #8283873 talk about their makeup routine six times every morning, it's brilliant

really need to put my foot down more often

science has not shown.

that soy reaises estrogen.

in fact cow milk gets rid of all testorstrone

the choice is yours but i think its pretty bcious

do what the science says!

Dozens of 15-30yr olds in Soho with Supreme branded sleds....sleds for sleighing.

He utter state of these people...

your gf sounds like a complete and utter mong

post qt youtube vloggers

No you wouldn't.

lmaaoooo some fuccboi slept on the drop baka poorbois got no time for dem ones

soyho haha

dunno, not worth the risk though

yeah i would

they cant be fat though

sick, elderly and disabled make up a natural resource within the welfare state.

hospitals, pharmacists, social work, psychologists, teachers, carers are all making bank

shes got FASface

this doesn't even make any sense

Does anyone else legitimately hate normies with a passion?

They're all fucking retards. All they talk about is Facebook drama, clubbing, the gym, Geordie shore/TOWIE/xfactor or whatever is it brain dead teenagers watch these days, all listen to the same shit music simply because it's le popular, all dress the same. They don't know who Joseph Lister is, but you'd best believe they know who fucking Kim Kardashian is.

"lol what le Instagram filter should I put on my millionth selfie today because I'm a vain cunt"
REEEEEEEE

I fucking hate normie culture and refuse to ever integrate into it because I *know* that I am better than this shite, and yet I live in a world where the vast majority of people are exactly of this sort. I am doomed, in a way.

Dear Lord,
I don't want to win anymore
Please give me the strength to live in a righteous and just way
Love ya big
Amen

>one sentence is not a paragraph

Oh Jesus. Where do these teenagers still taking their English GCSEs come from? We're not even close to summer yet, or is it the Christmas holidays?

ah yes, the beauty of free healthcare. i have the privilege of paying for this twats amputations. just wonderful.

Any other big steroid men in?

wtf?

Joseph Lister was a stupid cunt

what is a man

jesus is that untreated diabetes?

>tfw to smart to hav frends

*sin

*big man

My sister and most of her friends do this too. I dont understand how girls can find it interesting to watch the same person make the same video every day about some meaningless shite that doesnt add to their life at all

it's a widespread female phenomenon

youtube.com/watch?v=-WFClIsV354

need a slightly unhinged latina gf

*breaks the conditioning*

>All they talk about is Facebook drama, clubbing, the gym, Geordie shore/TOWIE/xfactor or whatever is it brain dead teenagers watch these days
You have to be over 18 to post here, friendo.

Being fat is the easiest way to a 3/10 body, unless you're talking about pure genetics, which would make your preference make little to no sense, since you'd be trading very low quality body for a face on the higher end of average, and losing weight is a possibility.
It would be easier to "love" a woman with a pretty face, perhaps, but everyone else would find that too.

definitely needs multiple amputations

baby don't hurt me

> dun furget Dresdon genocide

Remember the days on ebay when if some seller fucked you over you could buy all their shit and not pay for it

>I
>pretending you earn over 30k a year
I like to LARP as a net contributor to the kitty as well, it's not real though

*superglues the conditioning back together*

reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7mlqeh/females_are_truly_boring_empty_shells_of/

30+ year old normies literally talk about this stuff and it's all they know.

>Welcome to r/Braincels! If you want a fun, energizing, and thought-provoking atmosphere for incel culture, you've come to the right place.

any gay lads in?

He's not wrong really. Even the girl I loved spending time with the most was pretty boring. I just liked spending time with her because she found me so funny and it was a constant ego boost.

Probably because they're simpletons like you

gfs dyed her hair 3 different colours since we met

here they are

i do enjoy it

any one else got a low iq? I don't think I'm stupid, I just don't see simple solutions until someone points them out.

gay twat

is she pretty

I hate imageboard users even more, desu.
Over time I've realized more and more that imageboards aren't 90% cool guys and 10% cunts, or even 50/50, they're 100% cunts, it's just sometimes even cunts make good posts.
yes i'm a cunt too.

let me guess
blue fuschia and green

when she turns green, you should go hehe

you dropped your gay card mate haha

Saturday night live is utter, unfunny, shite.

don't understand why some yankboos hate our NHS

admit you miss us

american culture has completely ensnared the united kingdom
remember when your PM was talking about the "British Dream"?

1-2 periods of brief reactive psychosis has completely dulled by mind to the point i no longer care for positive or negative feedback

whistling must be banned