Why are brown people like natives, jews, mexicans, and meds more nice than white people Sup Forums...

Why are brown people like natives, jews, mexicans, and meds more nice than white people Sup Forums? The only nice white people ive encountered are celtics

Sup Forums is full of whites pretending to be non-whites

I dont know about american "whites" but here I think it's because swedes are spoiled and take everything for granted, and we have become socially retarded from living in this fucked up individualistic culture where you don't even greet your next door neighbour. Every time I've been abroad in southern europe and north africa I have been shocked by how polite people are compared to back home, and they actually take the time to help you with stuff even if you're strangers.

Portuguese posters nice? They are butthurt as fuck.

Good manners get you nowhere unless is your work.

Wouldn't change if you.

I'm sorry peru, I did not understand your post.

i'm the only nice mexican poster, everyone else is rude as fuck

Wtf whites are the nicest on average. Blacks are pissed off gangbangers 90% of the time. So are Arabics. Literally last time I went to a bar I was jumped by 5 blacks going out, these fuckers get pissed off for no reason. We should send them back to Haiti t b h

Good manners, hence politeness is useless and if I was you, I wouldn't whine or change anything.

Manners are a tiny part of life.

Because we whites don't want to share fuckin' shit with you, Jamal. Don't you have a car to steal? And not making these rock worthy posts

whites aren't the meanest. insecure brownies in denial on the other hand are some of the rudest and cockiest niggers on this board. they know themselves

I dont think it's useless at all though. When people are nice to me and make effort to show that they notice me and will hear me out, it has a positive effect on my mood. When I offer to help a stranger with carrying something for example, or when I offer my seat on the bus, they are grateful and happy for it. And when people create welcoming climates it increases the chances that new friendships are born and basically makes society comfier for everyone.

absolutely 100% correct

And among those the most horrendously abusive are latinos in the US

We french people are very polite and courteous

Aren't you the self hating faggot?

They're paid for that, bad workers don't make much money.

Networking in professional levels does not function like that.

Well obviously people who have customer interaction in their job have to be nice while they work. That's not what I was talking about.

no?

This is why I hate Swedes. They seem so insincere and plastic, and they always hide behind a layer of sarcasm. On top of that they are self-loathing beyond belief and they have no social skills, even the successful ones.

fuck off nigger

Stop looking at this from your third world perspective.
You have no idea of what the Swede is talking about. Because it is even less common in your country of poor go-getters and scammers.

>i was you

In Italy the northern you go the more autistic, cold and pussified people are
In the south they are more friendly and badass

Please do not take the extremely small sample of my northern kin found in this board and generalize for the rest of the country.

Some people sperg here because this is a place were you get away with it due to anonymity and because passive agressive bitching is different and more exiting when its international.
By default Im polite sometimes I feel meanspirited and post shit just to see the reaction.

What about within generals where people jerk-off in circle and most of the time they recognize each other