/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: In The Name Of KEK Edition

>******GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=N0RCW6Xa6d4
mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29002
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8894
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19253
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20107
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation
blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/
msnbc.com/msnbc/has-the-obama-administration-learned-anything-last-deportation-raids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

Trump just unleashed 15 thick, meaty redpills. That's why there's so many shills. That's why there's so much sliding.

He went all out on the Clinton Foundation.

Trump dropped 15 tactical nukes yesterday:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

bump for hungry bro

wow, he wasn't kidding about No more Mr. nice guy

-IRC
-Torrent
-Discord

Bad ideas. Do not believe anyone who propagates these or wants you to go to any other platform - they want to grab your data.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0RCW6Xa6d4

Seriously, what the fuck is going on here! I don't want to hear "oh she just silly" no one fucking does that.

Since traffic is very low in these hours, this is a joint thread until traffic picks up (around night time, CET).

Therefore, this thread will function as a too. Keep it low though, this thread's main function is still investigation.

May KEK bless us today.

Gutentag.

Mediafire links with PDFs, some are new for this investigation.

The pardon and clemency ones contain hundreds of pages of information on the corruption of Bill Clinton's presidency.

See pic related for content.

mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar

I actually suggested the torrent. The IP problem stands, and while it is decentralized, maybe it really is better if we keep using file sharing sites. You know me, you know I'm not a shill.

Can you pls reply to my question from the last thread OP?

Not a shill, I recognize that name from /x/ threads as that azn waifu who died in a water tank at a hotel or something

waiting for some input

I know you are not a shill.
The torrent topic was brought up long before you brought it up, in the beginning.
It was voted down unequivocally amongst us.

I didn't know that. Would have never brought that up in the first place if I had known that.

This is either a legendary shitpost thread, or the US is more corrupt than Russia

>or the US is more corrupt than Russia
Have you read about the Federal Reserve's conception?

Any good trump supporters to start stealing follows from? Testing out this twitter money bot.

Any tips as well? Mostly for suff like Follow limits and delay times

Her health appears to be terrible, probably a small seizure
During the convention there was also some black spot on her tongue
Look through our findings and decide for yourself. Though the USA's corruption is certainly clear without us

Either it is a real spasm she tried to sell as a joke, or it was a joke.

I do not know.

But, if you want to be a meme agent, you can hit this angle and spread that indeed it was a spasm. A lot of fictional dirt has circulated about Trump. Was is amoral. Subversion is amoral.

Propaganda is not about truth, it is about emotional manipulation.

Yes, I thought so - no problem at all.

We have to be careful here, even the people who are not from America.
Since we are dealing with info that people were killed because, we can not risk platforms like mentioned before.

Hear health must be really bad indeed.

She wears tons of make up, her eyebrows look drawn, her eyelashes are plastic, her hair is either so full of products that it looks artificial, or it is artificial to begin with.

I looked at Bill Clinton's face during the DNC.
He is on the intellectual level of a child. He does not look like a zombie, he is a zombie.

I would not be suprised if millions of dollars were spent on keeping both Hillary and Bill Clinton alive.

Excuse me for bad English and spelling errors.
I just woke up recently.

I do not have any information about that angle.

Try a Goygle search, or ask later.

i don't know if i'm adding anything but global fund in africa has a lot going on.

abuse of funds GF funds
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29002

Investigation of 5.2 million lost in Mali - this one Clinton jumped on to schmooze
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8894

GF articles:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19253
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20107

will research contractors to see what work they do. i have a feeling she uses AIDS and Malaria as opportunities.

good angle

It is well known in our circles that the Clintons' hands reach far in the soil of Africa.

It is certainly not a dead angle.
As you have said, the charities against AIDS and other illnesses are just a facade.

Did you guys see Hills diplomatic visa # and her passport # on the Saudi Cables?
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc21534.html

Haiti & Africa

Maybe there is something for you in this picture.

dude, all this energy put to good use and you would be a fucking rocket scientist.
Just turn off the computer and have a walk outside, (hopefully) it's a nice day where you live

What do you guys think of this being our Emblem?

Expert Level Challenge:

Create a meme to challenge the ideas you'll read in this text. Specifically the idea that Clinton is the "lesser" of two evils.

see
Responsible for Child slavery. If that's not her idea of "fascism" I don't know what is.

No point when all it's spouting is disinfo and is being signal boosted by astroturfing to make it look like anyone cares or holds such a deluded view.

This could be atomic if you actually included some of the atrocities committed by Kony

In case you don't know:
>forced children to kill their own parents
>forced children to rape children
>forced children to smash the heads of infants on rocks
>cooked human beings and forced children to eat their flesh

I'm not even joking. This isn't even the worst of it. The Clinton / Kong connection should really be exploited and hammered. That many truly is an agent of Satan on earth

Is it normal for DNC members to get over $2000 as salary + paid expenses which go over $1000? I found one of their badly censored expenses sheets.

That is the work of a paid shill.

I could add those to the pic

I'm sure it is but a lot of people are falling for it. That's why it needs to be BTFO

cropped version

Please do because your images are really effective and powerful. You could greatly help turn the tides of the whole "lesser" of two evils lie

God speed brave user. Keep up the good work.

There is a rumor in the spanish speaking community, that voter registration information is being used to find illegal immigrants for deportation. The snowden leaks, that confirmed the use of meta data by government departments is used as proof.

Many new immigrants from latin america come from regimes that are corrupt and would do something like this. Even if a story came out that explicitly says this is not true, the mere mention of it will give it credibility.

If any spanish speakers that supports GOD EMPEROR TRUMP want to help with this, please do help.

Great one - are you spreading it?
If not, you should.

If you have the original picture, can you fix pic related?
The text is difficult to read because of its white color.

Where did you hear this rumor at? I live on the mexican side of town, and I haven't heard this before.

we need a solid, simple example. like generic brand cookies vs golden oreos or something.

This. This needs to happen, it's very important to get this word out.

Uranium, India, & Speaches.

Another Africa angle.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

we need some democrats on this, fuck party leaders, they child molesters anyway

>Her health appears to be terrible, probably a small seizure
>During the convention there was also some black spot on her tongue

KEK is removing the signal that masks her true form

praise KEK

"Hey Paco, did you know that if Trump wins, they will use your voter data so he can deport you?"

"!Ayayy!! !!Mios Dios!! !!I will certainly vote for Hillary and campaign my whole village for her then!!!"

yes, i use twitter. currently im more on the production side of the great meme war though, playing a little bit around with photoshop. ill try to make something out of this picture and update it. btw. is the one who made this here?. if yes, this picture looks really crisp and well done.

Stop mentioning "kek"

It is a goetic demon just like "moloch" and "minerva" you fucknig degenerate

Don't bother.
There are actually people who think that they can change the world by posting on Sup Forums.

I guess it was done by the Canadian TemplateShaman.

>would be a fucking rocket scientist.

not sure I would want to get down with the nazi occultists, aren't they a big part of the problem?

No, Kek is a member of the Ogdoad, which moloch/yahweh/etc was too.

THE SHILLS HAVE ARRIVED

IGNORE THEM

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

egypt is pre goetia faggotry

your imagination can be real, ask me how

as an outsider, do NOT promote trump. we have to split clinton's vote between third parties and trump. people that are with hillary are already against trump. just don't even mention him. stick to third parties and split her vote. counter arguments to third parties instead, say they are viable if enough people vote for them, etc etc

if you cant beat them...
i mean, it would be great if he got out and got involved politically with his party and put as much energy into being an activist.
but this is just pathetic
then again >wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Not just any third party, it has to be Jill.
The Greens need to usurp the Dems, who are largely going to end up in prison.
Do it for Nader.

Aw thanks user. Hows this?

>Stop mentioning "kek"

title of the thread has kek in it

Do not go off topic.

brilliant

Deportations by Obama are actually at record levels.

blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/

msnbc.com/msnbc/has-the-obama-administration-learned-anything-last-deportation-raids

And, coincidentally, they has been a big push by Democrats to register voters.

They just associated the two, especially in states with strong voter ID laws.

is this what you had in mind?

Yes, but make the rectangles and text bigger please.

also, if they are still adamant about her put them on the spot for their position. they made it an altercation first, turn it around on them.

ask them why they believe in her, where they are getting their talking points, whatever.

if that FBI dude was legit, he said the next war would take place on the grasslands of africa. i made this shit map of grasslands (runs like a 7 from gambia to ethiopia, then south through zambia) uranium, the fluorescent spots, and gold the black dots.

that's what this is always about, money and resources. china is primarily investing in oil in africa, not us.