>Pure of heart
>preoccupied with fighting Aku
>does not know how to politely interact with a lady

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01VWLgwJPhe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Samuri Jack's off
Where's the debate?

Pppfffftttttttt nah my nigga jack def got some puss while he was traveling the world and training and shit when he was a youngin, or else all those bro as fuck trainers would have thought he was a faggot , who would train a faggot, especially in midevil times.

I'll bet this thread is gonna be great.

I imagine Thor and Iron man fondle his tits and rub theri sweaty crotches on his face whenever the Avengers are done with a fight. Widow may oor may not join in as well. also, Bucky may have fucked dat skeletal boipussy way back when

You forgot
>Aku likes to seduce him disguised as hot women for fun
>has reason to be terrified of sex by now

Markus and McFeely, when asked if Cap is still a virgin, said they weren't sure he was a virgin before he went into the ice. They said there was "A politeness in what you talked about back then, not necessarily what you did"

I feel like yeah. He was a skinny, sickly dork most his life and then when he got his powers he was a little shy around Peggy and that chick who wanted to make out with him. Also in Civil war he kisses that girl and he says he waited to long and says sorry. He's really really adorable

I mean, he knows what dorks went to high school with him, tho

I think I agree

Doesn't he say he hasn't been dancing with a girl or anything before he met Peggy though? I could be wrong I haven't seen the first movie in a while

Hmm, I don't know...

Almost definitely had sex with Sharon and Bernie in the comics, also possibly Sersi.

well?

Yeah, sure. Probably in collage at least.
Just cause she's over worked and kind of evil now doesn't mean she was like that all the time.

I'd prefer to think he's had sex once and that one time was with Aku disguised as a beautiful woman

was it absuive? you think a predator ever raped her?

Robin
>some heavy petting, never "sex"
Cyborg
>Ton of sex pre-robotics, absolutely none since
Beast Boy
>Maybe once or twice as an animal, talks a bigger game then he plays
Raven
>Has been in with bad crowds, done things she regrets
Starfire
>What is the dick?

I think maybe you should head over to the /trash/ thread and start asking them this stuff.

The predator was probably very loving and satisfactory however she felt guilty about it afterwards so she convinced herself it was rape.

sounds about right
dats a hurtful ding to say

BALLS DEEP SAMURAI.

I agree with all these except I view Raven more as the "don't touch me" type but I could see both possibilities

>what is the dick

Starfire is more versed than all of them.

I imagine "don;t touch me" developed later, as a kid some demons were very rough with her

Unless cartoon Raven was raped at some point, I don't see her having ever had sex. She could barely interact with people prior to joining the titans.

>Starfire
>What is the dick?
You mean
>"I can't get enough of the dick!"
You should read up on Tamaranian culture. Sex is literally a part of their culture and casual sex and partner swapping is common.

I think demons have raped her, yes. that explains a lot of her personality.
Obviously not, we've seen him fucking people

I'm talking cartoon Starfire, a vastly different character

Was scooby a virgin

Well if you're going that route, what is the point of posting characters from children's cartoon shows? They're automatically virgins by default unless stated or implied otherwise in the material itself. The Teen Titans, bar Cyborg, are all roughly 14-16 years old.

We know nothing of Tamarainian culture in the cartoon, and it would not be unreasonable to assume it would be similar to the comic book source material. They didn't expand on it in the cartoon so it's just as much fan fiction what we assume as everything else in this thread.

This thread is just fan fiction and might a swell not exist if we're gonna talk about an absurd topic and then get technical and realistic about it when someone disagrees.

>I think demons have raped her

Not really. She live in Azarath protected but seeing as a menace, she is only cold with intimacy because of the nature of her powers.

Your headcanon is forced as fuck.

But you are probably right regarding Cyborg and Robin.

is it beastiality if Scooby fucks a normal dog?

signs point to virginity

can he find her weak spot?
wouldn ;t she lose her powers after secks?

There's always that small bit of doubt simply because of who she is.

No, remember all the dogs that were hot for that crime solving knot?
No, he's a dog, who can talk.

I know suzy still wants the D in the future, but you think he got laid before then?

yeah but like, isn't that like fucking a major retard?

So...has Killer Croc ever had any luck?

wasn't it implied that various demons did various sex things to her all throughout her time in limbo
or at the very least belasco?

gotta be a lot of hookers used to fucking weird shit in Gotham

Wasnt he getting freak show pussy? or at least carnie

If i was him i would just rape. He has super strength, his resident superhero doesnt kill, and most of the super villians in gotham have done worse

a lot of warriors back then WERE faggots dude. If anything Jack probably shared tons of dick

A volcano that only accepts virgins spat him out.

Going straight of Teen Titans canon I'll agree with Robin.

Under batman during training, met the team almost immediately after. Nigga so thirsty TT Go based his whole character on it.

Cyborg I'll also agree. QB in highschool, as a Titan I don't think the writers let him keep a love interest to seal the deal.

I like to imagine BB fucked Tara.

Raven, intimacy of sex. Naw son, although that Slade scene. . .

Starfire I think first appearance definitely shown signs she had been molested maybe more. She still had a slave origin. I think also why she was so slow to connect to Robin because of all the negative stuff she associate sex with molesting.

The picture in my mind is hilarious right now.

Shit i forgot about that. I miss johnny.

No, it's like fucking someone who speaks Spanish

If he is it's his own damn fault.

I would fuck a fempred

>that time in highschool when bellwether was elected prom queen and the predator jocks and cheerleaders dumped insect blood all over her

ultra-mega-giga-slut

>Back to Sup Forums

that bj game ridiculous tho

>the predator king will never offer you his beauiful daughter as recognition of your hunter skills.
Why even live.

Why are you even here Gordon?

I always loved how the last human survivvor in AVP teamed up with the Predator to take down the Queen.
>Gives her ceremonial brandings
>offers her his greatest weapon
>gets killed, but the other predators on the ship still salute and respect her

if you're a special caliber of badass, predators are bro tier as fuck

Commisoner gordan?

Well they respect warrior/hunters of amy species. Its why they go after marines, they consider them some of the top human preds.

In one episode, some Amazons try to offer him as a "virgin sacrifice" to which Johnny is like "Wait, did they just say virgin?" and they cast him in. He is rejected by the Volcano, presumably for not being a Virgin.

I'd say yes. Judy and Nick are JUST FRIENDS and I can't imagine she had sex with anybody in Bunny Burrow.

Eh same thing

I kind of wonder if suzy and johnny are canon. She still wants him in the future episode, but he was really skeeved out by that.

BANE?

would imagine so, age difference and all.

Took the bitch to see the actual Santa Clause, something a girl doesn't forget. Plus I think Jhonny was drawn older than he was.

the point is that Johnny's a six-year old and we're seeing his perspective

>sheltered country girl and workoholic who was embarrased as fuck just entering a Naturalist club

Judy is vanilla as fuck.

No, She said she wanted to marry him mulitiple times. It was johnny who would be the hold up oddly.

that's Dick Grayson though...

Closet thing I could find to adult Judy.

>thinks that poor creature actively wants his D and companionship
>ends up having sex with aku

Well Sup Forums

Godzilla is like the Jason for monsters having premarital sex.

dat johansson profile tho

>absolutely none since
unless he had one of those fucking machines installed

vocaroo.com/i/s01VWLgwJPhe

This Jack gets laid for sure.

I miss these teen titans. Maybe because it is animu style?

What ARE the consent laws for retarded people, anyway?

All touch is bad touch.

Underrated post.

Same as any other adult. They mostly live with their parents and have trouble entering romantic relationships, though, so it can be hard for them to get the opportunity. There are probably special procedures if they try to charge someone with rape but I imagine it doesn't come up much.

I kinda like how Wakfu is a kid's show and yet two of the main characters, Pinpin and Eva, indisputably had sex. They've even got kids and shit. As for the others:
Amalia
>waiting for Yugo to stop being a 12 year old
Yugo
>same as Amalia. Probably got tons of bitches in his past lives though
Ruel
>has probably whored himself out once or twice when he was hard on cash

>this fucking scene
>Ruel and Amalia's faces

pure gold

I don't know, he raped those MUTOs pretty damn hard

BOOYAH
BOOYAH