>>83573505

Nice article, I'm getting that in my archives. Thanks.

> "He’s a person that has no self-control. He just has no sense of decency or empathy when it comes to dealing with others,” said Tim Miller, a veteran GOP strategist and former communications director for Jeb Bush. “It’s always zero sum. You compliment me, I compliment you. You criticize me, I mock you. That’s what this is about. It’s all about him and his egotism.”

> Trump avoided the draft during the Vietnam War through several student deferments. He was later medically disqualified from service.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RD1QUf50aKgE7bcK1r6-NQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

>lashes out at muslim parents
Washington Post is the most disgusting tabloid in journalism right now.

Never did Trump say anything negative about the parents. The transcript is there.

they chose to play the game

>Washington Post
>proven to be working under the direction of the DNC and holding fundraisers with them

into the trash it goes

>backlash for something trump says
What surprise

You dont get it, he's playing 5D tic tacs

Asked to comment on the convention speech of Khizr Khan, a Pakistani immigrant whose son, Army Capt. Humayun Khan, died in Iraq in 2004, Trump described Khan as “very emotional” and said he “probably looked like a nice guy to me” — then accused him of being controlled by the Clinton campaign.

“Who wrote that? Did Hillary’s scriptwriters write it?” he asked in an interview with ABC.

Trump also questioned why Khan’s wife, Ghazala, did not speak on stage, despite the fact that she sat for an interview with MSNBC the following day.

“His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say,” he said. “You tell me, but plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and it looked like she had nothing to say.”

> Well I mean...

I guess I'm a Hillicopter now

oh hey the publication that got exposed fundraising with the DNC is going after trump im totally shocked. his goose is surely cooked this time

>Not drinking his tea

He picks his battles pretty fucking well retard. These arrogant smug fucking muslims need to learn their place. If they really loved America as much as they say do then they would maybe at least understand where Trump might be coming from with his muslim ban proposal instead of
> YOU FUCKING RACIST YOU CAN'T BAN US!! CONSTITUTION REEEEEEEEEE

honest to god it simply baffles me how these people can be so fucking entitled and pompous. The fact that your son died in Iraq doesn't mean that anyone should have to listen to anything you say. forget the fact as well that he is one of thousands of other soldiers who would have died hating muslims and would be appalled by what they're currently doing to the US.

Besides the wife part, pretty level-headed response. Hillary's staff probably did write the husband's speech. They'd be stupid not to.

If it hasn't become apparent yet Trump is a meme candidate.

He is pretty shitty human being but Sup Forums likes him because memes.

Nice try. You call this saying something negative?

>washington post

DNC outlet from way back. I see the shills are up early.

>Bush, Obongo, and Hillary send their mudson to death
>Gets mad at Trump
?

This idiot doesn't meant to be capable of anything, he just says what edgy shit. And people buy it, lal

>"He’s a person that has no self-control

This pretty much proves Le unhinged emotional Trump meme was almost verbatim quoted in Clinton's speech later, and has been the talking point for every bought media outlet since.

As far as the "why didn't he let his wife talk?" that was a valid bit of banter that essentially sums up most of the Dem hypocrisy at the convention, and was a very obvious appeal to Bernouts.

Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RD1QUf50aKgE7bcK1r6-NQ/
Really makes you think

Hill shills are paid to say the same negative buzzwords over and over again when it comes to Trump. This nation is truly fucked if people can't see through this and still vote this fascist bitch Hillary into office. If anyone is capable of taking away your rights it's her. She has the press in her pocket and it shows.

Liberals are objectively weaker both mentally and physically. The left will always be the party of the illogical.