Shoeonhead

So what does Sup Forums think of shoeonehead? Is she based?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=OFSbFBo9LOw

Shes burning the Coal
She will pay the Toll.

She burnt some coal, so no.

She's a qt

i thought she was with that white dude in the video i posted?

He's american, therefore black.

she used to be okay, but now her boyfriend is in all her videos. Also, from what I remember he has a pretty checkered history I think. I liked it better when it was just her.

>She

If she fucked a black guy, then she is a worthless whore.

Someone tell me what that means, because I'm apparently too fucking retarded to look it up.

Cake faced coal burner

She made me realize that I care about anti-feminism as much as feminism, which is not at all. She's hot, though.

She is okay. Its better she doesn't put out videos too frequently otherwise I'd probably get tired of her.

I like what I've seen of her, plus she's one of the few real women that I'd consider to be cute.

fake boxxy bitch

coalburning camwhore who parrots opinions of men to get views. whiteknight betas love her

He's Canadian

She's not completely redpilled but she's a voice that we need on the right side of history

I use to want to eat her shit out of a toilet but then she dated a nigger

ex is a nigger, so the alt-right guys must go full-damage control denial. She's a nice accessory for her bf amoured skeptic, as it pulls him out of fedora tier.

Also the Image name 'Shoeonhead is the best girl' makes me think you are heavily biased and just shilling.

She seems cool I guess, but I haven't watched any of her videos. At this point, anti-feminists on YouTube are just stating the obvious.

No, she looks like Boxxy which instantly invalidates whatever she says and landsxher in the trash.

Like Boxxy if Boxxy hadn't become and SJW

Alright opinions I guess. Not exactly redpilled though. Used to browse Sup Forums and it really shows.

Seriously seems like she's into some ageplay shit though.
>her bf literally has crayon colouring pages from her on his fridge
>pretty sure in one pic she's wearing a child's Cinderella shirt
>and in a couple of videos from her other channels she acts very childishly

She fucked a nigger. Also checked

No she's not

sorry straya the pic is named after the place i downloaded it from i didnt bother changeing it

Race traitor and a useful idiot.

Stop fucking shilling for that cunt

Sage.

Boxxy became an SJW? That's sad, though I never really cared about her

Well, her and Laci Green are friends, and I can't imagine you get to be friends with Laci Green if you even slightly disagree with her.

jesus christ you alex jones muh conspiracy autists. I asked if she was based or not that does not imply shilling.

Several people answered your question. Most said no. Shills btfo.

>Two dudes literally

She dated a black guy and it makes the betas mad so they say that unfortunate events will befall her in the future

>If she fucked a black guy, then she is a worthless whore.
Nice projection there, buddy.