Does the number just get higher every single year or something?

Does the number just get higher every single year or something?

businessinsider.com.au/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats more jews than all combined living today, only a retard would buy this.

No man the nazis thought anyone who liked bagels was a jew, so they were millions of wrongly accused

they said people, not jews

Serious question here: how many Jews lived in all of Europe back then?

It was 15 million apparently.

~9.8 million in Europe, ~15.7 million worldwide.

Two points about this article:
1. They still haven't provided any proof of any kind that suggests more than 300,000 people died in camps.
2: They just admited that abortion is murder, so thats nice.

All millenials ARE indeed retarded. They 'll believe anything you tell them, especially if you demonstratively punish a few deniers.

>Hartmut Berghoff
That is the most jewish name ever, why should we trust this "holocaust experts"?

>Thats more jews than all combined living today, only a retard would buy this.
Like anything else a jew is selling.

6 million. There is always, 6 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4

>Nazi killed up to 20 million people
Jews are people now or what

>all these goyim forgot about the 6 trillion already
Please visit the nearest holocaust museum at your earliest convenience

ov vey the current migrant crisis isn't giving us the money and attention we still need, let's up the number by 14 million.

O VEY

let us know the account for the compensation and shekles will be send

Nazis are still running the camps, stupid goyim.
ITS ALLWAYS LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

>a kike lies

stop the presses!

I really wish Germany wiped them out

It says people, which is to say it's counting other targeted groups. It also calls it a shocking study, implying it's revisionist.

Or Sup Forums can just brag and feel above it all instead of thinking logically. Again.

That bear thing could still happen

tfw we had some american kike in czech rep and in some periodic newspaper there was a interwiev with him. he said that we have to accept immigrants and also didnt forget to mention holocaust. its so surreal. when i came to pol a i had no problem with kikes but it seems rabit hole goes rly into jewishnes.

Sup Forums is only satire to normies and edgy teens. Once you look past the (((indoctrination))) and (((media))), the dots connect themselves.

Still not a high of a number as Stalin

try harder (((kikes)))

IT WAS SIX GORILLION, YOU ANTI-SEMITE NAZI STRAYAN.

Doubt it's 20 million. But there were people killed other than Jews.
But no one cares, because they were not Jews.

>new study proves that 600 gorillian g*d's chosen perished at the hands of the evil goyim natzees

Have a problem with it, goy?

One of the guys who lead the study will sell you a book for 236 dollars so you can enhance your knowledge on the 20 gorrilion that died. :^)

that's 26 million total then
pretty damn high

OYYYYYY VEEEYYYYY

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

THEY KNOW!!!!!
SHUT IT DOWN

>77777

CHECKED

on a side note that Encyclopedia of camps and ghettos looks bretty interesting

normies do include jews in their people numbers though. I know it sounds weird.

I've been noticing a lot of historical revision lately, I think it's academics (typically leftists) trying to counter factual arguments.
Not related to muh six gorillion, but I had a friend try to argue that the Muslim invasion of Spain in the 8th century was a good thing, and I've seen one shill in particular trying to dismiss the fact that Irish were taken as slaves to America.

>Does the number just get higher every single year or something?
It does. People are still dying from the holocaust TODAY. Doesn't matter if you're a 70 year old Jew in Brooklyn, if you die there, it was the holocaust.

It was 52 million you antisemite.

100 BILLION TRILLION PEOPLES

>The research covered some 42,400 camps and ghettos across Europe, and also included forced-labour camps and Nazi “care” centres where pregnant women were forced to have an abortion or had their child killed right after giving birth. It also drew in camps, prisons and killing grounds used by Nazi puppet regimes in countries such as France and Romania.

So they expanded the definition and got a bigger number. How is this at all surprising? If you include the Soviets who died in POWs camps the number shoots up a few more million. You can get any number you want depending on the who, how, and which time period you count.

wat

So you be telling me all of my teachers and politicians have lied to me?
>1940: 15.3m
>1949: 15.7m
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't there be a drop of nearly 6m leading to around 9.3m in 1949 or are the Jews just that good that they were able to repopulate in 4 short years after a war and during a famine and economic crisis?

Yeah it does, it seems pretty extensive.

Still the price tag gave me a stroke.

umm excuse me, it was 6 billion

The person who drew that foot deserves a lead injection.

>killed up to 20 million jews
werent there only like 22 million jews though?

Have some Tracer butt.

>killed up to 20 million jews
Why is Sup Forums reading comprehension so bad? It says they killed 20 mil people, of which the usual 6 mil were Jews

>2013
Outdated as fuck, experts say Nazis might have killed 100 Million People in Auschwitz alone. They also calculated that at most 5 people, probably jews, died during the bombing of Berlin.

reporting you feels good. See you later kebab

The number goes up because we learn more and set out to correct the record.

That is really super, how did three nitwits like you get so dubful?

>Oy vey! remember the 6 to the power of infinite goyim.

These threads always give me a hearty chuckle, thanks OP.

Point it out to them about their double standard. Let's see how they mental gymnastics out of this one.

World wide census around 1939 : 15 millions

>6 million died? what do you mean 10 million got incinerated? oy vey 20 million were gassed

Seriously doubt it, holocaust happened, but any figure over 4 million is exaggeration, unless you count other nationalities than jews.

this video always cheers me up though
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

Poland had around 3 million of them before ww2

The 1949 number was a not properly updated pre-war estimation. The new count came 1950

The best holocaust scholars in the world agree that between 8 million and 10 million Jews were killed during World War II and another 50 million were killed between WWI and WWII in secret death camps.

even a decade ago they were yelling THAS RIIIITE

Underrated

>1:49
>let's give Hitler a hand
>you was robbin the Germans
>you was oppresin the Germans
These black dudes are so woke, and that was a decade ago. Wonder where they are now

The issue jews are having is one of relevancy. They've been using the holohoax for decades as a way to leverage power through guilt-tripping and playing the victim card.

But they're also completely tone-deaf in their use of MUH SHOAH at every politically convenient turn. But it's now been over 70 years since jews were interned in concentration camps. The majority of "holocaust survivors" are dead. Even the very young jews that were around back then are on their death beds. And the problem the jews are having is what will they do when nobody who was alive during the holocaust is even around anymore? How will they continue to play victim when they can't peddle around some piece of shit like Elie Wiesel to guilt-trip everyone.

That's why they continue to seek relevancy from the holocaust. That's why the keep trying to inflate the numbers and keep the story going. That's why they make up bullshit about how the trauma of holocaust survivors "gets passed on to their children's genes" in a blatant attempt of allowing the next generation of jews to continue guilt-tripping everyone.

But it's not going to work. We've rapidly started nearing a point where nobody will give a shit about the holocaust, just as nobody really gives a shit about tons and tons of things that have happened long ago in history. And we're at the forefront of that.

3.2 million in axis controlled areas. Over 1.5 million fled to neutral and allied countries. 2 million or so were claiming survivors pensions from the German government after the war. I guess the other 6 million were gassed.

So the number of camps that were actually death camps are down considerably from what they initially said, yet the death toll keeps climbing.

At some point in time, I heard that they tried to say the German people set up mini-camps in their back yards. Pretty much the only way the bullshit numbers could make sense.

Jews killed up to 65 million in Russia

REMEMBER THE 30 MILLION

>'Shocking' History Books Claim Allies Killed Up To 20 Million Germans

Three digits in a row. Kek are you there?

6 gorrillion (that's the equivalent of 6 million Harambes)

Chuckled heartily

I always tell people that the nazis killed six BILLION jews in the holocaust, and that new studies from good jewish scientists report that the actual number could even be as high as TWELVE BILLION jews, that's right, TWICE as many as we thought.

Bolshevik Jews in Russia killed more than 40 million ethnic Russians. Why doesn't the media keep crying about this?

(((businessinsider.com)))

Editor of businessinsider.com is (((Henry Blodget))), """the son of a commercial banker""", man who was permanently banned from the securities industry, because of civil securities fraud.

They did. It's just only a part of them that were Jews. Funny how the article never claim that all 20 are Jews.

Why should they?

fuck