DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

HES LOSING LADS

SHOULDNT HAVE MADE FUN OF THE MUSLIM HERO

TOPKEK POL BTFO

A-Are my dubs ok?

kys

Omg a 0.4 lead in some biased polls how will he ever recover???

>increasingly nervous man, the thread

You can pinpoint the precise moment when they were told to shut it down

He's really shot himself in the foot with the foolish remark about the brave Muslim hero.

Another anti Semitic maymay

Still won't save your candidate.

some nignog got killed in a war boohoo get over yourself ahmed

Yeah, he fucked up again. I guess he didn't learn his lesson from the Mexican judge comment. What a moron.

delet this

Kill yourself, my Pakistani friend.

>biased poll
>taken right after Dem shillfest
>still only leading by .4

The debates will tell the real story lads

what about the 4-way poll, schlomo

>changing the polling methodology when the results don't suit your biases

Yeah sorry, they changed the Reuters polling methods as soon as Trump started to win. 75% of the country supports Trump and this is plain from spending a week in the US. The polls are fixed.

Not reflected in polls yet
Drop is due to decay of older polls
Wait till monday for the clinton +7 ones

Well guess I'm a Bill and Hill Shill now.

wtf I'm #withher now

None of the polls used in the average were conducted after DNC. The bump hasn't been factored in yet.

>tied
>no convention bump
>Trump will recover
>hillary will not

Reuters admitted they were "correcting" the number because the previous number benefited Trump.

Fuck off shills.

Hahahah! KEK

I BET Sup Forums BLAME THE JEWS FOR THIS ONE!!!!!

wtf I hate polls now

Fuggg I'm real thingkin now

Kek. Do you have source on this?

>Jews spending astronomical sums and man-hours on taking down trump
>+0.4 is all they have to show

History's smallest convention bounce goes to Hillary.

Trump will emerge victorious.

>Reuters/Ipsos poll came out after admitting they're removing their neutral category to boost Clinton's numbers even higher than they already skew them
Stop posting these, they're boring bait. Every week Bloomberg, NBC, CNN, and Reuters aren't included with their double-digit clinton leads, Trumps numbers rise. The minute one of these polls is back in the RealClear average, the curve flies all over the chart. It's a joke. We all know how averages work, and we all know what push-polls are. Even pro-Dem shill Nate Silver lists them as tied in the polls-only forecast, and Trump has won the "if the election took place today" forecast for the last 3 weeks.

no, they added a third option, (nether/other) which raised trumps numbers relative to Clinton