It's a 'guy is messy and this turns the girl on' episode!

>It's a 'guy is messy and this turns the girl on' episode!

That's my fetish

holy heck was this episode spicy GAT DAM

>tfw TV is a liar and you'll never find a hot girl who is miraculously attracted to slobs/nerds/weakness.

>ywn fuck a senior beauracrat christmas cake so hard that her mind is blown by the expedience, efficiency, and lack of red tape it required her to reach orgasm

SWEET GORILLA OF MANILLA!

>it's a "they get raped by giant sexy women" episode

I actually knew a girl in highschool that was into ugly guys. She said that it somehow makes them manlier in her eyes. Saw the guy and his face was a like the aftermath of a boxing match.
Also another girl that was Latina/Russian and a 10/10 if I ever saw one, her bf had THE WORST acne I've seen on someone. Like is someone shot him a million times in the face with an airsoft gun it was so red and pockmarked.

>It's a 'guy is messy and this turns the girl on' episode!
>Girl doesn't have a sexual awakening from the experience and start to become a lazy couch potato slob herself finding her own corruption a sexy taboo for her to indulge in.

>It's a 'watched this in my youth and now have an insatiable femdom fetish' episode

It's not rape
They wanted it

Be honest, Sup Forums

would you, knowing the very real chance of paralysis or death

What choice would we have? From what I recall, it was that or nothing, better to go bustin' a nut.

l always taught that character was Tress MacNeil for the longest time

am I hallucinating I swear I've seen this before

I'll be honest, when I heard that Johnny Storm and Medusa got paired together I immediately thought of this. I was actually disappointed that they wrote is as a deeper sort of connection rather than a dysfunctional, destructive fuck up.

Are there any other series that had this kind of episode?

JoJo is Sup Forums now?

whatever Sup Forums refuses to have on their board, yeah

Sup Forums have a point refusing it, the fandom is mlp tier

>Girl is hopeless romantic because despite being cute, she cant seem to hold onto a guy.

The live owl caught in the spiderweb in Fry's bedroom is probably one of the funniest visual moments in the series

>its a beta loser fucks the girl
Fucking hell

but there are and have been multiple jojo threads on Sup Forums

>It a fanservice episode.

name a show that doesn't have a bad fandom and that is talked about on Sup Forums.

It never fucking ends, and it's just the same shitposters shouting the same things at each other all day every day. When will the scourge of generals be eliminated? When?

dont forget the situation was a death sentence, so the question is are u ok with the execution style. yes pls

I'd probably have a panic attack if a normal sized woman trying to have sex with me, let alone a giant one who very much was going to kill me.

RWBY?

As long guy is also attractive this can happen.

... ah hmm try actually watching the episode. also if a normal woman would give u a panic attack for having to try sex with you then pay hookers just too spoon. work ur way up

>tfw my girlfriend has a scat fetish

I dated a girl who would want me to be funky, it was disgusting

Yes

Now you're starting to wake up, friend. Remember, the television is just the electric jew. Don't believe its lies.

>its a "something about you sends girl into primal sex rage" episode
I dated a girl who liked being bullied and abused. Doesn't surprise me how so many people on this site are fucbois looking for abuse

>Implying mlp is anywhere near as good as Jojo.

The latest episodes have proven to be the best in the series.
hell last week was the NEET episode

It is extremely hot when the girl is rich, beautiful and collected otherwise.