WHY DOES CHICAGO SUCK?

I don't get this. I really do not. In canada, we have multiculturalism but man, i just came back from visiting chicago and it felt like a huge shit hole. My senpai drove from ontario to chicago, so I also passed by Michigan. The moment we left our borders, things left decline-ish. We came into chicago from the south and we were greeted with slums. If you visit Toronto, our slums are not even comparable.

When I was in chicago downtown, I had black guys try to shine my shoe (8 dollars per shoe, wtf) and black homeless people ask for my portello's cup so they can get a free refill, sorry, not ask, take. they fucking took it even after my gf gave him our horrible deep pan pizza.

I want to say that I do not understand how is chicago considered a great city. Like the city skyline, the main lump of it is isolated but the moment you leave the core, you are greeted with slums. In toronto, it is the opposite. Poverty is far far away from the cities. Also, in chicago you only have 3 types of people: latinos, blacks and whites and everything suffers from it. Even the fucking china town in chicago sucks compare to ours. the food sucks. also not to mention the fucking crime that isn't isolated to a specific place.

God, I am thankful to be canadian and living in Toronto.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chicago is a pretty shifty desu senpai.

True American big cities are on the coasts.

>i went to a nigger run shithole and it sucked
I hate canadians so much, not just for their unfunny shitposts and bants, but their naievity and overall limp wristed faggotry they bring along.

It's the cold weather.

Democrats in charge.
Jewish democrats to be exact.

Most of the US is pretty bad senpai
Wait until you see 'California' which is in fact just a bunch of transmission repair shops, CASH NOW places, and miles and miles of pavement

But also

N I G G E R S

> WHY DOES CHICAGO SUCK?

Black people?

>modern art

Chicago hasn't been considered a great city in decades.

I don't know what people in this thread are talking about, downtown Chicago around the loop is actually nice as fuck compared to other cities

Tonight was caribana, the day when all these fucking american niggers come to our nice city and fuck shit up. Just today, they shutdown downtown because someone was firing shots. There were like 3 stabbings at the stupid parade. the anti-gang task force was everywhere.

I love jeff koons.

It is okay, but isn't nice. Come to toronto, our downtown is nice. Come to our waterfront, it's safe and you aren't going to get your shoe shined or have some faggot steal your cup for free refills.

100%, and the fact that in america you don't got model minorities. Black people here know their place: how can they be oppressed when south asians are going to uni and not fucking up shit.

Everything between chicago and windsor was shitty, except ann harbor. Its the fact that you cucks have two huge populations that can't integrate into society.

new york is aight, but that is because it has priced out everyone remotely lower middle class.

Does Canada even have multiculturalism? Or is it like the UK where the cities are still 85% white? In all the major cities in the US, white people are like MAYBE 50% of the population. The only exceptions are Portland and Pittsburgh I believe.

If every major city in the US was even 80% white like in Canada, we wouldn't have as many problems.

America is shit now, that's why

With the exception of Toronto we don't have multiculturalism... Vancouver's got a lot of Asians, but nobody really cares

I went to San Francisco and I was the only white person in sight. I got on the bus and literally out of the 30 people on board there was only one other white.

I think even 50% is a huge exaggeration. More like 10%-20% at best.

I live near Texas and New Mexico, and you still better than us hahahahahaha.

Today, I went to walmart and taco bell, I had a big shit though m8. K mart was nice too. We dont have nice things like you, fat texans.

wish we could range ban Mexico

But I always thought 'go 'za was the shit that would make the world better place ;__;

Because it's the belly of the beast.

Canada has multi-culturalism but not the sort UK has. UK imported people from the former colonies and that was the only requirement. Canada never imported people unless they had achieved some sort of higher education. Our multiculturalism came out of a need to slow down our braindrain to america. What this means is that we didn't bring in people who unequivocally lower class people, unless they were refugees. We fixed our refugee issue by ensuring that if the refugee who entered canada and has entered a safe third country on his way to canada, they wouldn't be admissible.

we do not issue visas to Romanians or Bulgarians even tho we do have visa waivers with the EU. This prevented us from importing Gypsies.

Basically, canada has done immigration right. we have multiculturalism, multiculturalism isn't used as an excuse to tolerate everyone, but rather that everyone is part of it all. this little difference is huge because it stop enclaves from carving out an inward orientation. UK speaks of 'tolerance' of others, here its about diversity (diversity means that even muslims have to accept diversity too; they are being taught about third genders and homosexuality is okay). This 'everyone is diverse/different' really does something to the second generation. Young people do not care about their cultural roots, and culture of others becomes merely something to consume. (indian canadians are basically poo covered whiteys who consume curry, same goes for chinks or any ethnicity). The result of this is social cohesion and social mobility, and this puts a damper into enclavism.

Major canadian cities aren't 80% white. Multiculturalism works here only because we have control of who we let in. The UK doesn't (they had to deal with lowclass poo-in-the-loos and lowclass eastern europeans), and in the US you guys sort of cucked yourself by having slaves who cannot for whatever reason escape the lowclass mindset and illiterate hispanics to do bitch work.

Personally, I like to blame the weather. Savage winters and gray skies the rest of the year.

Oh, ALSO LIBERALS. They're corrupt to the core. Hillary Clinton is a product of Illinois' liberal enclave.

America in general is just a shitty pleb-tier version of Canada

their cities are fucking filthy, incoherent piles of shit. Besides some cool interstates, they have piss poor infrastructure/transit and nothing looks planned - everything is an eyesore.

the average canadian has a much higher standard of living than the average american

Vancouver and Toronto are the only cities in Canada. Calgary has multiculturalism. Edmonton is on the decline (they got the injuns, an inherited lower class due to historical reasons). Injuns are a lot like the blacks in America. They are addicted to the gimmiedats and the ones that manage to escape the impoverished culture, they become fucking defenders for the rest of the injuns, blaming everyone and everything for their glue huffing. Whites in america, the whites that live in the rust belt, are also guilty of that mentality. The protestant work ethic, the idea of one being rewarded for enduring hardship: asians and poo in the loos instil in their kids that they must do well in school. This is connected to the fact that the parents of these kids have higher ed degrees and know if they didn't have those degrees, they wouldn't be allowed in canada, thus making the reward very apparent and real.

canada is doing it right.

Poor people in america take public transportation. The bus is used by blacks and hispanics. SF is asians/whites with the exclusion of everyone else. Everyone else lives in oakland, they can't afford to live in SF. This is what will save SF but crime can't go away until you fix that lower class of people.

you can't fix niggers or mexicans

just look what mexicans did to LA and look at pic related to see what niggers did to Detroit

Los angeles is the best city in US.

holywood
nice white chicks
beverly hills
santa monica
dysneyland
venice

I thought I couldn't hate Mexicans anymore than I already do, until I had to listen to you 80 IQ subhumans open your mouth and ruin my favorite board with your retarded bullshit

The problem is that your society has no way to differentiate people beyond race and ethnicity. This makes those more educated spics and nigs find themselves more aligned to the rest of the trash than a project of betterment for greater society. We have this problem with our inherited lower class.

5'6 Jorges Santos trying to date a 5'6 6/10 white chick. Please Jorges, please keep yourself deluded.

In canada we also do not have mexicans. We, until trudeau forgot the reason why this was the case, had a restriction on mexicans travelling to canada without a visa.

also, we have something called temporary foreign workers. they come from the third world, they do shit jobs, the employers have to apply for permits, the employers are liable for their overstay, and basically we have a controlled market of cheap labour. (granted, the wages can't be lower than provincial minimums). So this effectively kills illegals from participating in the labour market. They aren't lucrative enough for business and the risk they put on business is high enough not to use them.

haahhahahaha My IQ is 145. You cant take the truth. L.A is the best city, better than jew york.

travel to Canada, for what reason? We have similar economies.

>it is all about race
americans can't help but make it about race and this is why you guys can't solve problems. You need to get rid of these lower classes.

Like for fuck sakes, the lower classes (whites included) have no concept what investment means, this is what leads to a decline. In canada, many stupid poo-in-the-loos buy franchises (subways, shitty ones) while they themselves.

keep cosplaying, pablo.

If I didn't live in Boystown, I'd probably kill myself from the daily niggerdom. I mean not everywhere is Austin or Englewood but it's the common negro that sees the business and bureaucracy as too much work or oppressive for being efficient because they don't want to work as hard. Gays however are like a negro repellant, and the homosexual community in Chicago is like the prison gang you devote yourself to so you can survive until you get out.
Oh, and I went to high school with old man Portillo's granddaughter. Cute and smart, I just hope she doesn't become a coalburner.

those numbers don't add up though

We do not have similar economics. Canada's economy is insanely more complex than mexicos. The only reason why you are seeing huge trades in currency flows with your shiteso is because you guys effectively stole manufacturing from america.

> 51,958.38 USD is similar to 10,307.28 USD
what is the GDP of canada and mexico respectively.

come on gonzalez, with a 145 IQ, you should know better to say something so stupid.

Is there reason to go to Canada for clean up frozen toilets?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Even in your gay village, people were shooting. Crime in chicago isn't localized to one area. It's everywhere. In toronto, our somali (who came as refugees) and serb community were localized to two far ends of the city. Crime resided there, within the community, killing each other and nobody gave a fuck as long as it didn't spill elsewhere.

You can't clean frozen toilets unless you have a work permit. I don't get why e-verify in america is an issue.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Also adjust that per capita. 1 canadian produces 5 times the economic output of a single mexican.

>Mexican Intellectual
Ayy Lmao

L.A. isn't even a city. Proof? Ask people to envision downtown Manhattan. Easy! It's iconic and many locations spring to mind.
ask people to envision L.A. and it's just a bunch of cars. Everyone can picture Hollywood, but L.A.'s core? What the fuck is it, even?

Multiculturalism was made to serve the strategic interests of Canada. It isn't appropriate for societies like germany, or most of europe. It won't work in Britain. in the US, it could work and it has to a certain extent but it wont work as long as you have those low class spics and nigs.

jew york is full of rats, for Gods sake Achmed.

your race made it shit.

rats or no rats, NYC is refined. At any bloc, you can find good restaurants. Gentrification is a god send for any city.

Mexico is not a race, emir.

La raza faggot.

>How is Chicago considered a great city?

Who the fuck told you that? Chicago is a complete shithole. I was born there and spent most of my childhood there. All you ever hear about is shootings and people dying. I went there last year for a funeral, my first time going there in 10yrs, and it was depressing as hell. Entire blocks were boarded up because if shootings, there was trash everywhere, buildings were falling apart. Absolutely terrible.

Never go to Chicago.

poor america, its a shithole now haahhahaha

>Canada's economy is insanely more complex than mexicos.

No. Let's see Canada export treemap in this picture

still better than the best mexico has to offer.

>WHY DOES CHICAGO SUCK?

An unfortunate convergence of leylines draws dark mystical energy to the place.

welcome to gary, indiana and the sout-side/northwest indiana nigger belt

At least we don't have to give up our babies to the cartel to be stuffed with drugs.

And now Mexico.

this. it seems we have more complex economy. Thank you, vive la france.

look at all of those jobs that left america

thanks clinton bush nafta

>vans and cars
vs
>turbojets

also this is proof mexico is stealing US manufacturing and Trump is right.

It's not fucking fair to compare our Chinatown to yours though

Thats a nice post but it comes down to percentage niggers. Everytime.

Crime, poverty, violence are almost directly proportionate to the amount of niggers you have.

It should all add up to 200% (those currencies plus all others that account for

left america for 1 dollar wages here per 18 continuos hrs without healthcare.

How?

Mexico in 2014: low end consumer manufacturing (tvs, refrigerators; shit that is done in china but done cheaper in mexico because of lower pay plus nafta), cars and consumable medical equipment

vs (next canada)

chiraq is a major nigger containment project
best not to go outside the green zone unless you are:
1) a nigger
2) wish to be contained by niggers

You have niggers. For an african to immigrate here, they gotta have a degree and meet literacy requirements.

Its not almost all major cities are shit besides san Fransisco and Huntington Beach also avoid all large cities they are shitholes

>canada
>top exports:
>oil
>cars
>helicopters
>gas turbines
>integrated circuits
>engineered chemicals

>containment zone that doesn't contain anything
utterly false. crime in chicago is all around chicago, it doesn't just stay put in the south side.

Also the homeless in the united states are stupid as fuck and doped up all the time instead of staying in a city they should go towards forests

A lot of the small towns between the border and chicago was also very shitty. The only nice one was ann harbor. It felt safe.

The whites there weren't oxy-poppin' lookin sorts.

>green zone
green zone
>green zone
green zone

dont be so quick to make a quip without reading the whole post

>green zone
green zone
>green zone
green zone

>>I do not understand economies of scale and investment market economies vs export based economies

So you literally looked at how many colors that had vs
?

Get out, Abdul. They clearly don't teach economics in Algerian high school.

What about the small towns in between? Are you americans oblivious to your own decline? My GF is studying architecture at uni, so we had to go to oak park. oak park was surrounded by poverty and is miles from anywhere. I live in Toronto, in the 'old city'. I can walk from my home to the downtown and there would be many things to do and visit and enjoy. those people who live in oak park don't got that. They are a tiny island amongst a sea of poverty and crime.

we are the new chynah , get over it. Our future will be bright.

America looks "decline-ish" because America is actually OLD.

In my canadian "city", 99% of buildings where built in 1950 and forward.
Same in Toronto.
CN Tower was built in the 1970s.
Empire State Building was completed in 1930s.

America is a county with actual history. Not made up bullshit like canada has.

So embarrassed to be canadian.
canadians are the mouthy spoiled ugly smart mouth idiot in your grade school.
The fat "bully" kid who NO ONE liked, that's canada.

You're a faggot OP.

It will certainly be better than the shithole it is now.

You have 110 million people with ONLY 1.26 trillion dollars of economic output.

We have 35 million people with 1.87 trillion dollars of economic output.

What kind of future does your people have when you 3 times our population and yet you are producing less economic output?

fucking mexican intellectuals.

>being this insecure and acting like a baboon on a cartoon image board

Please turn off your computer and take a walk outside user.

Empire state building is beautiful.

Decline in america looks real. You can feel it in their roads. You can see it in the areas around the loop. You can see it in the small towns. It's upkeep. Historical buildings do not look like decline, Ann arbor looks great. Decline looks like everything around it.

not in 2050.

>Because they all left to america.
now I am a hillary supporter.

wtf does that chart even mean? What is the unit for the y axis?

Sounds like my canadian "city"
The roads are shit every year cause asphalt splits in the cold.
They don't bother repairing it.
The houses despite being build in 1940s-50s are all crooked, cracked foundations and look like shit.

canadians are use to the constant new condos and cookie-cutter suburban homes. (modeled after 1950s America btw)

Is that your great argument? I am off. PS. vive la france, a true model country of civilization.
GDP NOMINAL.

Chicagoan here,

Why the fuck did you come here?

Literally nothing for you to do besides visit downtown and be mobbed by homeless niggers.

There used to be suburbs of Polish working class people but jobs dried up and they've been replaced by Mexicans that shit up the whole neighborhood.

This is the most corrupt state in the entire country.
Our last 5 governors all went to fucking jail.
Our budget is so fucked we didn't even pay the state lotto winners because fuck them we want to keep the money.
Public universities finally received state funding after a budget deadlock that lasted for almost 2 years. And even then they got half of what they were promised.
We have some of the highest sales taxes in the country
We have some pizza and hotdogs and that's it.
This shithole burned down once but god knows why they tried rebuilding it.

niggers are, by and large, contained in the heavy population centers

oak park?

bro you gotta get outside of the loop otherwise you are in nigger central

west of 53 youre not bad
same with north of mount prostate/golf road
orland/lemont/new lenox aint bad

but in the city proper if you stray too far outside say the medical district, the mag mile, or anything that isnt specifically touristy it shifts starkly

Jesus fuck, the way they built the houses in my area, I often wonder if a "level" was even a tool they knew how to use.

I don't know why the fuck people are comparing the Mexican and Canadian economy...
One is a Stage 5 and one is Stage 3.

One is mainly single (The States) foreign market dependent with a very small domestic market
One is a diverse foreign market export nation with an extremely strong commodity market and a very robust domestic market.

One is investment based with a globally recognized strong stock market, and one hardly has one.

>>Still I do not understand that Mexico's agriculture is in the first few classes of development, further more I do not understand that Mexico has no heavy complex industry, high tech industry, and has literally no reliable heavy mechanical industrial base. Furthermore I think that commodity based economies are less diverse than mainly manufacturing when in fact commodity based economies are universally stronger, not to mention still, the majority of Canadian exports are not commodities either way. yet a huge dollar amount are.

>>I still do not understand that exports are not all encompassing of the entire economic activity of a country, and that Canada's domestic market is one of the strongest in the world, meaning we do not need to sign away countless rights in trade deals just to licences the rights to build auto-mobile parts and can only sell them to one country.

>posts France export tree
>France's exports are literally 18-24% less commodities
>Still in the same export class as Canada
Nice one, Abdul.

10K GDP? 10K?

Those suburbs sucked too. The only nice places were the wasp suburbs.

We went cause gf wanted to and also to check out some schools. UChicago seems nice but wtf is it doing in the south side?

Astute observation.

Mexico is stage 2. China within the 'normalization period' is stage 3. Mexico economy is specialized within certain forms of manufacturing that involves low skilled labour, assembly manufacturing. The whole infrastructure of their nation is being geared towards supporting these growth engines. if not for nafta, mexico is a failed state.

It's in millions, it means $10Tn 2050 USD.

Organized crime syndicates have existed in Chicago and New York since the 18th century.

In the movie "Gangs of New York" most of those dudes had connections in Chicago, in fact, if it weren't for the free flowing traffic of gangsters between New York and Chicago, the two wouldn't have become such strong manifestations of crime. It took CPD and NYPD a good century to figure out the crimes being committed in the two cities were somewhat related to each other...

I was going to say 2 but politically they are in stage three, changing to a far more cooperative government rather than a typical Latin America Style dictatorship. They are also industrializing, but they lack any for of direct investment and it's basically China buying all of their bonds.

I correct myself.

Once is stage 2, one is stage 5.

You fucking retarded Mexican intellectuals and French Abdul; stop comparing the two, you make anyone who has taken economics classes or knows ANYTHING about economics head hurt.

Guy has more bodyguards than Sanders, I forget what it was but there was a video linked the other day about something in Chicago, I think it was about racism...

Thinking more, Im pretty sure it was one of those faggoty marxist documentaries that RT puts on, to stir up leftist bullshit in the west.

Anyways, Rahm went an talked with some guy, and on his way out you could see his bodyguards.

Rob Ford had NO bodyguards and would be seen walking through crowds of people DAILY, Rahm has a team of like 5 people or more.

Chicago is better than serbia.

Serbia GDP
>45.52 billion USD

Chicago GDP
> 557.745 billion USD

Serbia is a society and economy on the decline. I get why EU let you guys in, you ilk are a source of cheap labour, but I don't get where the pride comes from. Mexicans at heart know they are shit-tier.

Chicago does have 2.3 million more people and is the second largest city for industry in the States so I'm not surprised.

America is a poor ass country.
An open air garbage dump. Most of them live in poverty.

Rob ford visited the slums and spoke patois. He was a king among politicians. He walked with the common man. Was scared of no thug, he spoke to thugs without guards. He was elected on a mandate to end the gravy train. He was Toronto's best mayor.

Id argue he was the best mayor in North America, I couldnt give a flying fuck what he did on his own time, the guy was never late and never missed a day, did exactly what he said he would do and saved the city the equivalent of 10 billion in the US.

When Canada talks budgets, 1 billion to us is 10 billion in the states, we have 1/10th the population.

You came across at Windsor? The southeast of Michigan is shitty because of you guessed it, niggers