/ScandiMedia/

I have no idea how to call this thread so anyways.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the official Med and Nord thread.

In this thread we discuss Southern and Northern European culture and we try not kill each other in the mix of pasta, olive oil, meatballs and rye bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ovUJXvi3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck I put all of France there. Only Occitania is allowed!!

>France

I know I know my mistake !

>Finns
>n*rds

>puts southern and northern europeans in the same thread
>"try not kill each"
cmon OP, you already know what's gonna happen

You are the best Nords.

You even have our former flag.

fuck wh*Toids, you fucking suebic cuck

also

>portugal
>med

GODDAMNIT BRITAIN IS NORDIC, MORE NORDIC THAN BLOODY FINNS

include estonia pls

>tfw never been in spain or portugal
Have been to madeira though, most beautiful place ive seen.

el britANO askakajakjakjakjakajajkajakj

Shoo shoo

Sorry but no. Tons of Brits are untanned Southern Europeans.

Just go to NorthernWestern Iberia in the winter and see for yourself.

el goblino primigenio...

Romanians aren't wanted here

I heard the portuguese are more like depressed atlantic scandinavians rather than happy mediterranean latins

Is this true??

Portuguese are latin speaking slavs

Indeed, they are autistic depressive spaniards. This is why they hate to be attached to us.

F-F-Fuck you.

Does this sound Slav to you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ovUJXvi3c

fuck greece

Yes. It's the big stereotype that we are a melancholic and depressed people that enjoy sipping on wine while listening to "fado" and reminiscing of better times.

Very nice, I can appreciate that

fixed that for you

you are not med

Hello, I am a northern French :)

Fado is a Coimbra down thing (in fact it was more a Coimbra thing than anything, Lisbon effectively stole it) though, not such thing here in the North.

Breton best France, tbqhfamster

Forgive my map lads, it was done in a hurry.

I'm not a med or a scandi
I am a gaul, you subhumans

>not north africa
>not the middle eastern part
>fr*nce

Portugal is not Med.

Scandinavian is not the same as Nordic.

speak gaulish

TAUREAU NOIR

Just adapt lad.

Plus you're not only Gaul.

Otherwise

>Hello I am Celto-Iberian-Suebian, not Med or Scandi

*winks at you*

No can do, at the moment, for some unknown reason

Silence, slave

I don't bloody think I have med blood. My family comes from the Atlantic coast and its surroundings.

>tfw half-breton
t-thanks, mom, I guess...

>My family comes from the Atlantic coast and its surroundings.

nigga, every single european have med blood, even scandicks have around 15% of anatolian blood

My breton brother :)

Does wanting a pale french or northern italian bf/gf count as race-mixing or am I good

wow
That's kinda impressive, actually

salam aleikum, my breton brother :)
Let's taunt some kaffirs!

we are WHITE !

well, they brought farming after all, so it was easy for them to get a cromagnon gf thanks to their sick skills at growing turnips

>not putting KANG on Finland
shamefur dispray

Richard Spencer would probably consider this racemixing, but most people wouldn't care. Really, please go for it.

Apparently, even slavs from Ukraine have some med blood

gib daisy gf

Guys I was just talking shit to start a conversation

Who cares what a literal american egghead in wrinkly cotton suits thinks

10/10

Superior celts enter this thread

Lol no.

errr...no

>tfw so beta I could fagpost with Estonians, Russians and Finns

>haplomemes
there are more nordic/north germanic looking brits than finns for sure

but Hemuli, those are communists.
they are Russian.

Norway is our Nord friend. Dibs ! They have bacalhau and Bergen.

EL PERFIDIO ALBIONO

We are suebi

Veneto is med?

nordic*

Nope kek
We despise "Crucchi"

embrace it, Longobardi

Did Italy already know about the N*rd menace in WW1?

It's in your blood, German rape baby

>Longobards = Lombardy
>Veneto
pick one
We wuz in costabt was with Milan for centuries top kek

Don't listen to them. They try the same here with the Suebi and the Visigoths.

t. norman

*costant war
Nope having blonda hair and blue eyes is not exclusive of germanic tribe
If anything I can endure celt but not germ

Tunis is Nordic btw.
they wuz Vandals and shizzle.

*blonde
*id not an exclusive trait
Holy fucks all these typos

They try to whitewash history as usual because they have nothing otherwise

Don't lie to me Ostrogoth

Venetians are better than other humans

I feel you. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and my eye twitches when they say it's a """"Germanic"""" trait. I don't even have a typical N*rd face.

I'M FROM VENICE BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WHITE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

El Dorado

>I don't even have a typical N*rd face.
You wish you had the impressive nordic forehead, containing great wisdoms such as;

recycling

Naples is not Italy

would people stare at me if i walked around in italy wearing that thing?

This
And this

I go YUUUUCKKK when I see a filthy m*Doid SH*TALIAN on my farm in s*Uthern fr*Nce and I send my DOG on that A*RICAN I*MIGRANT SUBHUMANOID
I go YUUUUCKKK when I see a filthy m*Doid G*YR*EK on my farm in s*Uthern fr*Nce and I send my DOG on that A*RICAN I*MIGRANT SUBHUMANOID
I go YUUUUCKKK when I see a filthy m*Doid SP*NIARD(MOOR) on my farm in s*Uthern fr*Nce and I send my DOG on that A*RICAN I*MIGRANT SUBHUMANOID
I go YUUUUCKKK when I see a filthy m*Doid P*ORTUGESE on my farm in s*Uthern fr*Nce and I send my DOG on that A*RICAN I*MIGRANT SUBHUMANOID
YUUUUUUCCKKKKKK

THE mediterriANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF OLIVE OIK
``THE mediterriANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING WINE!!..the mediterriANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY mediteerriANUS IN ``ANCIENT NORSE ???

*``MEDITERRONÄREN``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN mediteerriANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND AFRICAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR ARAB COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``ITALIAN WINE`` AND ``OLIVE OIL``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE VIKINGS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN NIGGERS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED CAMELS

Embrace it senpai, how can they compete?
Glances of admiration and jealousy in any case

I-I-I didn't get your post.

>N*rdoids are so pathetic they plagiarize the PeruANO copypasta

Caxo gheto dito su de mi, picòa roja? Sapi che me son diplomà mejo dea me classe nei Navy Seals, e sonti sta coinvolto in numerosi raid segredi su Al-Quaeda, e gho copà pì de 300 persone.

Sonti alenado a far guerra da gorilla e son el mejo cechin de-e forse armade anericane. Non te sì niente par mi che n'altro bersajo. Te demojrò co na presision tae che non se ga mai vista en chesta tera, sta tento a chel che diso.

Te te pensi che te poi pasarla lisha dopo averme dito che-e monade su par l'Internet? Pensa mejo, mona. Come che siam parlando mi son drio ciamare à mia rete segreda de spie da par tuti gli stati uniti e 'l tò IP sta vegnendo trasado proprio ora, quindi xe mejo che te te prepari par la bufera, moreja. À bufera che demojrà chea penosa cosa che te ciami à to vida.Te si morto, bocia. Mi pòso essere da par tuto, a ogni ora, e poso coparte en pì de setesento maniere, e cheo xe solo con le me mani.

Non solo mi son parechio adestrà a combater disarmado, ma go anche acèso al intero arsenàl dej marine dej stati uniti, e lò userò tuto par far scomparire 'l tò poro cuò da-a fasa del continente, picoa boasa. Se solo te savesi che rasa de conseguense el tò "furbo" comento gavaria portà sora de ti, forse te saria stà zito.

Ma non te si mia stato capase de far da meno, e dèso ne paghi il prexo, fotuto mona. Cagherò merda tuto sora de tì, e ti te te ne negherè.

Te sì fotutamente morto, bòcia.

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Spain IS white

Nordics have very big foreheads, user

You already have your own group to play with

Delete this

ummmm...
no sweety

I'm the southest