Which Nazi SS uniform was the best?

Adjutant or Security Service Chief

mess waiter

The one with fresh jew blood on it. >thread

this

SS Officer.

Waffen SS

SS Officer remains the most striking, and thus the most effective

Security Chief, because of that awesome coat.

Larger image

Sentry guard

when will they release the collection?

Why doesn't BOSS reissue these clothes.
They're glorious. ;_;

Far left and far right are the best.

>dat Reinhard tho
He's not the only thing that's hard around here.

>Men of the Swedish SS volunteers

1 - Mess Waiter
2 - Guard Officer
3 - Officer
4 - Service Chief
5 - Everything else

>ITT: Autistic LARPers

The one on the right is the nicest, those Brown shirts are really good looking

you basically have to reissue the men.

ss oficer

>yeah my uber-nazi uniforms and superior german heritage best equipment fuck yeah XDXD

around 1% had that good equipment...my grandpa was frontline-grenadier from 1939-1945 in the wehrmacht
In that time he got 2 pairs of fucking boots and the last 3 years they hate to eat grass regularly if they didn`t want to starve
He got ONE bar of soap in that time and between 1938 and 1945 two uniforms (cause one uniform was broken when he recived a shrapnell to his torso)

You got good things if you were a basement dwelling ss-officer but all the honest fighting frontline fighters got nothing. SS was known to be unbelieveable retards and weaklings being unable to execute tactical plans or fighting with what they got.

The good, strong germans died during WWII, but the stormfront degenerates and leftists survived, thats why our country is such a genetic shithole nowadays

>Bosnia
you get a fez Mr. Handschar

I'm jealous as fuck.

Supposedly I'm related to Robert E. Lee which I don't know too much about but I would cream my pants if I found out I had Nazi blood.

I'm a WW2 reenactor, Trust me when i say I already knew that. Every time we get a veteran to come out their response is, "Holy shit, I wish I had this much stuff!" Our unit authenticity officer makes everyone drop half of their fieldgear before every event.

>Protection Squad Man

Not sure these are actual titles

Sentry looks extremely dope for being a private. Then the regular officer

I think it's Sturmableitung actually. I recognize those uniforms from afar.

SS Sentry is pretty cool and so is the SS Officer.

Actually majority prefered to wear feldgrau uniform. Black one was considered as mark of someone who dwelling in safety away from the frontlines.

my greatgrandfather whas in the hell division and he didnt get a fez you have to be a muslim to get one.

So what are some of the tacticool stuff kiddies bring to these events?
Please don't tell me people actually get themselves a sidearm as an enlisted man.

FFS when will this meme die. Hugo Boss did NOT design these uniforms. Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck designed them.

the officer uniform is literally god level, Im sure that with a good looking body and this uniform one could get tons of pussy in poland ;)

Thanks for the info kraut, I will remember it.
=)

My unit has its shit together for the most part. EMs are expected to carry bayonets as their side arms with one or two "found" pistols. On the other hand, The units we interact with sometimes are downright retarded. My favorite was a group of 300 lb "Brandenburgers" who ran around with Swedish uniforms, Party armbands, and a few weapons from the 50s and 60s. Full on matching liebermuster is always entertaining too.

If he got one bar of soap, how did he clean himself? Only water?

SS officer.

Sexiest uniforms ever made. Also the most effectively ominous. Black and red is the best color combination.

This

If you speak with german veterans they always say that Germans had the best tactics and the best spirit, but they always envy the americans for their equipment.

>but muh tiger

This for example : of course it was a great tank...but what is one tiger without fuel when the enemy has air superiority and 300 shermans ?
Americans realized early that this war has to be won in the air. Germans relied on heavy tanks. So they build one heavy tank (for example tiger) instead of five medium tanks (for example Pz. 4). German army high command was outraged about this throughout the war.Big tanks are good for propaganda, but bad when you can actually have 5 good-working small tanks.

My grandpa said he saw "few tigers" troughout the whole war... remember he was on the eastern front from 1941 till 1945 and was nearly all-time in combat.

I am proud of my heritage, but i do not understand americans craving for german heritage. You won this war, you had a great navy, superioir marine infantry, paras and good fighter aircraft...and what do the stormfront idiots do the whole time ?
They talk about the one real weakness of the american forces (tanks) and Waffen-SS. You shouldn`t feel patriotic for other countries...

You should feel patriotic for your white america with its short, but very interesting history.

They know they fought for the wrong side and that their grandfathers only came over for mopping up what the Russians left for them. That's why they glorify their victories against our teenagers and pensioners. They were and still are inferior.

To be honest it really is crazy thinking about how WW2 veterans are still alive (Especially Germand and Japs). It feels like WW2 was so much longer ago than it actually was.

Indeed I've heard of how the russians actually could outnumber you since they had more "good enough" T-34. The german tanks, just were out of gasoline all the time, no wonder why they tried to get to Baku as soon as they could.

>water

And you think they took showers in the war ?
Cleaning yourself was going to the next river for 3 minutes.
eating was cooking grass and "löwenzahn"
Vacation was going to your bombed city for 2 weeks seeing half your family dead and the other half dying of typhus
sleeping was 2 hours in a foxhole not allowed to make sound because of enemy snipers and artillary.
And instead of coffee you got crystal meth and other drugs. Both my grandpas looked like 50 after the war despite being just in their early 30s

No joke about that one, go watch some videos of German soldiers on the western front surrendering. They're literally 15 year olds.

I remember this book from my childhood. Military uniforms or something like that. Dem childhood feels

I actually spoke to one just last month. Surrendered in Africa at age 18 and spent the war in a POW camp. Dude was awfully sharp for being in his mid 90s.

Yea I can imagine that.
War is chaotic and utterly meaningless, but I guess thats the price we have to pay.

But SS officer has basically the same except with a full sized sabre instead of an infantile ponjard

they were out of oil and lacked several types of rubber and metall...those heavy monsters were nice to look at but a waste of resources from a tactical view. russians had rubbish but masses of it and that wins the war...
100.000 steppe mongrels with knives kill 1.000 infantrymen with k98

one grandpa is dead the other one nearing his 100
They get old in my family if they survive long enough
Most are dead of course and this war will be forgotten in a few years...and thats a good thing...at least for germany

obviously its the ss sentry. any one who disagrees is a liar and a pedophile

t. Heinrich Himmler

It really pisses me off that because of that shit you guys can't even say that you love your country or be proud of it, and that you guys can't even have a decent military because people are too afraid of it, as well as all the hate speech laws you have. The war has long been over, it should never be forgotten but we need to fully move past it.

The one one of my relatives put bullet holes through.

Nazis are lame and an example of how not to do nationalism.

Yeah changing your anthem to being gender neutral as not to be offensive, that's how you do it.

No, you don˛t have to be a muslim to get a fez.There where croats in the division too.

Best uniform.

Must be booty. Lucky Strike entered the German market 1960

This 2bHonest

Brazil we have 2 parties competitive enough to get a majority government. That means that sometimes the conservative party loses an election. It's an unfortunate side effect of having competition.

WTF A British Nazi uniform?

>tfw Finnish Waffen-ss Volunteer
>The battalion was praised by many Waffen-SS commanders, even Heinrich Himmler, for its combat performance. Himmler said "Where a Finnish SS-man stood, the enemy was always defeated."[4] Neither the unit nor any of its members were ever accused of any war crimes.[5]
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Read the arm tape

>SS was known to be unbelieveable retards and weaklings being unable to execute tactical plans or fighting with what they got.

that is indeed complete bullshit. Apparently your grandpa was mad for not being able to join the SS. My great-grandfather was SS-Rottenführer in the Germania Division. Still got his equipment, this is some high quality stuff

Yeah but I was confused by the eagle farther up on the arm. Or is it an eagle?

This.

Everybody wants to be a war hero until they experience war, it is hell, but to those of us who have never experienced it, we will never be able fathom just how horrific it really is.

Wow, it's so fuckin obvious that you have no fuckin idea what you are talking about. Gloryfing shermans, you are a fuckin idiot :^)

The shermans was decent enough to be useful, but it was actually the T-34 who won the war for the allies or at least for the soviets.

It's the standard German armed forces Eagle. Here wore it on the breast, waffen ss wore it one the sleeve (so as not to block the internal suspenders) it's ss because Himmler requested all foreign volunteer units to be shuffled into the ss chain of command.

Well I don't know about you but I rather die in a war fighting for things I can believe for, than rotting away in a "peaceful" society for things I don't believe in.
Sure I will die like a dog, or my corpse will desecrated or whatever will happen, but at least I wouldn't live a less pointless life than I live now so.

>Sup Forums, the post

Huh?

No use arguing with a jew.

i do not glorify them. I just say that they fullfilled their job.
if you have 100 tiger and one tiger can kill 10 shermans but the enemy has 2000 shermans...who will win ? If Americans would have waited longer than 1944 far more people would have died...at that point they only had shermans...what should they have done instead general Favela?
Not using tanks only sending infantrymen just because their tanks are worse than their counterparts ?
Sherman was THE mediocre tank of the war, but it was not the total disaster you retarded stormfag.

+Americans had good and much aircrafts...what they needed good tanks for at that point ?
>But Me262
yeah...just too few m262 a little bit too late

>SS mess waiter

Haha holy fuck was this a thing? Who did you have to piss off to get assigned to that

Imagine some poor fuck at Nuremburg being tried for his life because he had to explain why the swastika on his uniform only meant he was a waiter

Speaking of, does anyone know where to get good SS uniforms online?

I decided to get an adjutant/officer one for fun but couldn't find any good stores. And eBay doesn't even let you buy/sell Nazi related things.

>Turk hat
Lmao what cucks crobros are

Jesus Christ, you're surely a case for euthanasia

woah slow down Adolph

Jew?
What in my statement was an indication of that?

Don't get me wrong, the swords are cool, but so unnecessary. What are you gonna slash someone with your sword? Come on

When the ammos are gone, what do you think he will use? His dick?

You need to work on your fantasy pasta
Start by looking up how many heavy and medium tanks your country had
and then delete the epin "le heavy tonk meme" paragraph