What is her political affiliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yvdyMorcZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mhFW2dK_sxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to _____ Taylor Swift

yes

Hillary if anyone.

Ignorance/whatever her managers tell her.

who gives a rats ass what a pop singers political affiliation is?

Just nuke us already Russia.

>she
>her

Nobody, she doesn't vote. She said in an interview she doesn't believe in women's suffrage so she doesn't vote.

Coal burner

>taytay will never take a steaming hot shit on your chest

why even live

Precisely.

> I'm pro-gun

>another german cuck is caught fantasizing out loud again

>Chick lean
>Pro gun

>that posture
at least she has good trigger discipline, I guess
and her grip could be worse

>proper trigger discipline
Nice.

she should go back to being an acoustic guitar country good girl, she's a fucking abomination now. lena "sister fister" dunham has really got to her.

I take that back, it looks like she has her left index finger on the trigger
what a dipshit

>banging anglos
>not a coalburner

pick one

>taytay will never sit on your face and fart on you for hours

feelsbadman.jpg

tickle

She fucked a black guy, so she is a worthless whore.

it's funny when an aussie posts things like that, but when you do it you're just validating a stereotype.

literally who cares. she has no tits, an ugly jawline, and man legs

Hillary, no doubt.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7yvdyMorcZ0

so she looks like a trap, but is not one. couldnt be better

this.

she already fell for the feminism meme.

>Female
>Famous

She's a shitlib Hillary voter.

Who cares?

Trump and the Jews know that. That's why she didn't get any nominations at the VMAs.

>muh trigger discipline meme

gawd why is this this the only thing people who don't know anything about guns talk about

like you?

No, she has her left index finger on the trigger. No trigger discipline there

Uh you might be gay pal....

Mexico

She'll vote hillary because muh vagina. Women never look any deeper.

fertilize

who do you think?

So why did your mom rim my asshole last night?
>checkm8

shampoo

I wonder who could be behind this posts

Trump for various reasons:
>To spite Katy Perry yet again for her Hillary Shilling
>Suddenly everyone hates here now since Kim Kardashian roasted her there's nothibg to lose when the face of Hollywood (for better or worse) attacks you
>Performing at the RNC years ago at the peak of her country phase gives semblance that she is Republican
>Shes one of us (pic related)

use all the veneer dentistry, nose jobs and starvation diets you want taylor, this is what awaits you.

Marry, impregnate and love the rest if my days with

marry, fuck, divorce and take half her fortune

I get someone visiting Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/ or eve Sup Forums but why on earth would she unironically browse Sup Forums? Is she masturbating to traps or rate make cock threads?

because your sister was busy rimming mine

>white knighting this hard

Kanye 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=mhFW2dK_sxk

Who cares?

When my girlfriend plays her songs, I like to think that they're all about Kanye. Likewise, every time Kanye raps about a bitch I like to think its about Taytay.

Is fun.

That wall is gonna hit her hard.

too far bruh

>What is her political affiliation?

Black dicks.

enlarge the boobs and ass of

in case you didn't know

she's fascist AF

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

underrated

What are the political affiliations of her past boyfriends?

Wasn't she laying the pipe of one of the Kennedys?

are we sure we want harry potter on our team?

The Jews

closet republican who don't want to be hated.

>plus because of Jew handlers

what's the thing whit this woman?
>no hips
>no tits
>no ass
>cute face.

>>cute face
>forum for viewers of korean time lapse drawings of cute girls

yeah, I don't really see it either

If her tits were even slightly bigger idk what I'd do with myself.

the don

because her father is voting for him too