People think this is real

>people think this is real

How gullible do you have to be? We can't even go there now so 50 years ago? Let me laugh.

What do you mean we can't go now

Whats the problem? if you're reffering to the black area at the top it's because the photo has been tilted in post to be level with the horizon (photographer didn't have the camera leveled) This is obvious when you look at the cross marks that were on the film which are also tilted, meaning the film was rotated in post.

It was shot in a studio you retard.

Fuck off retard. If it wasn't real, the Soviets would have been the first one to call them out on it. Shit thread.

I'm certain you have plenty of evidence of this. What about the other lunar landings?

BREAKING NEWS: A FROG DOESN'T BELIEVE HUMANS LANDED ON THE MOON

You realize Russia spent LOTS of money trying to prove the very thing you are asserting here, but they found out quickly the lander sights are there, the equipment set up by astronauts was there and functioning and that the US really sent men to the Moon.

We still have "reflectors" up there placed by NASA astronauts by hand that are used to measure distance among other variables.

How come no one making this assertion can ever provide solid evidence?

Ok

If it wasn't real then why didn't the KGB call NASA out on it?

When do you thunk the last visit was?

What difference does that make to wether or not we can go now

The Russians have reflectors on the moon. Why was their visit kept secret burgerboy?
In on something dark together.

Apollo 17

If we've gone once why would we waste time going up there again?
There's literally nothing up there. It would be a gargantuan waste of money.

>We can't even go there now so 50 years ago?
What's the point of going there now?

The chinks are going next decade

Like when Cook discovered Australia and no one ever went back?
>83577459
>Apollo 17
Now look up what year that was.

>Why was their visit kept secret burgerboy?
Lunokhod is no secret.

>Muh radiation belt
>No human can survive the transition
Idiots like OP get all their information from conspiracy sights and quite literally have no competence in any discipline required to back up their ridiculous claims.

How did we get lunar rock samples? International scientists ALL agree that those rocks are most certainly non-terrestrial.

Out of the tens of thousands of people involved in these missions, why has not a single, credible insider every said anything to dispute it? Not even those that are without close relatives and on their death bed will ever make the claim they were faked.

Why would they fake so many landings and missions? What possible value could faking it what, 9 or 10 times do?

To do moon stuff

Did we have satellites in orbit in the 1960's?

Yes?

Then it would have been easier to just go to fucking moon than try to fake the trip in a god damn studio. Getting into Earth orbit is by far the hardest part of the trip. Once you have the technology to do that it's relatively simple to boost yourself into a lunar trajectory and go there.

Why can't retards figure this out?

Sleep on moon roads and huff moon petrol.

>You realize Russia spent LOTS of money trying to prove the very thing you are asserting here,

Never heard this. You got a source?

Have a look at 50 year old tech. We didn't take any of that shit to the moon.

What are you suggesting was beyond 1960s technology exactly?

Yes we did

We were warned not to go back by THEM

Look it up. In ancient times the moon didn't exist. It's an alien craft. When they landed the crew heard a deep metallic hollow sound.

We went to the moon 6 times and then Nixon cut funding

going to the moon and back with people.
>1972
Come on.

not this shit again

This ones from 1969

Saturn V rocket, designed with the help of all the scientists we got from Nazi Germany

I mean what element of the ordeal itself do you take issue with
Some function of the space ship? The computers? The rockets?

I at least have always found this theory to be entertaining as fuck, and potentially plausible, however unlikely it is.

I've still never seen anyone provide a reliable source for the "hollow sound" quote. Not saying it's not real, but do you know who said that?

Yeah he cut funding because if we continued to go back we'd be turned to ash.

>What part of angels dancing on pins do you take issue with? Their harps? The wings?

a funner theory to contemplate is whether the Soviets attempted to send a crew to the moon but it got lost in space so they censored it

I saw a movie with that plot a while ago but I forgot the name

That's not a reasonable response and to me indicates you have no competency in the the subject matter.

That's not an argument. Try again.

So are you saying we had zero space lift capability throughout the 1960s?

No satellites, no ICBMs, no astronauts in orbit, not even a monkey or a dog. Nothing. That's your position, right?

Because if you concede that we put any of that shit in orbit in the 1960s then you might as well concede we went to the moon.

Australia 2.0

nice cop-out, muhammad

Moon kikes BTFO, best metaphor.

>take a moon walk at night, champange module filling you up while earth lightens your plastic straw, screen and shades.

>We can't even go there now so 50 years ago?

The moon nazis are built up now so it's more dangerous to go.

I don't personally have a link or a source but my friend who's obsessed with the moon landing says there's video somewhere of one of the crew saying it.

The Ruskies landed rovers on the moon. They just never got a human up there because they had difficulties building large engines and cylindrical fuel tanks.

Their spherical fuel tanks they used made less efficient use of volume, and their smaller engines meant they had to use a whole bunch of them at once.
The American Saturn V had 5 big F-1 engines on the first stage. The Soviet N-1 had 30 god damn NK-15 engines on its first stage. That's a massively more complicated design with a lot more things to go wrong.
On top of all that, the N-1 was only designed to carry a crew of 2, where as the Saturn V carried 3.

You still haven't addressed my questions/issues here: Will you are your tin foil butt-buddy like to take a stab at any of them or are you more content shit-posting your GLP/ATS conspiratard ideas without using intelligence and facts?

Are you retarded? Rockets haven't really changed much since then, its the same fucking tech we use, albeit more refined.

>tfw that pic will never happen, unless the ships were designed to create artificial gravity, or else everyone just floats

go to bed Stephan.

Tell me OP
Why would nasa smudge out parts of the pictures of the backside of the moon if they built the model?

10/10 post

Another common thing moon deniers bring up is "why is the sky black?????!!!! There would be stars!!!!"

I can understand how someone could think that if they did not know anything about photography and dynamic range.

Most film emulsions and even digital CMOS and CCD sensors have a very very limited dynamic range. To get stars to show up in a photo can take minutes depending on the aperture and ISO. A properly exposed image of the sky during noon on earth would only need 1/8000th of a second.

The moon would be receiving vastly more light then at noon on earth because it is getting direct unfiltered light from the sun. Also the moon's soil is fairly reflective and bright. To get a proper exposure on the moon would mean closing the aperture down substantially and using a super high shutter speed. There is no possible way stars could of shown up in the shot.

It will happen

just not in our lifetime or our grandkids lifetimes

Fuck, conspiraception. At least this one makes some rational sense.

IT IS FAKE.

There are pictures with the exact same horizon and having the lander present in one and absent in the other.

It has been faked and its all fucking bullshit because once one piece has been found to be fake then it brings into question all the other 'evidence' of showing being on the moon.

If people are really, fucking reallly believe that thre is jeezus and god and shit then it isn't really difficult to bamboozzle their simplton minds with other made up shit.

relfectors on the moon?

So what?? There are reflectors on Mars but we havn't set foot there. Robots you stupid pleb.

So do you or don't you believe we can send space ships to other planetoids

Its space spider season
So for least next 22 years its unsafe, ships would be caught in space webs before they reached the moon

>be NASA
>lose moon landing footage

>Thinks swinging to the right side of your little playpen makes you "redpilled"

You children still bickering about race are still stuck in the tribal era. You are the missing link to my alien hivemind. Science is the true redpill.

What about Lunar rocks. Are the hundreds of international scientists, including those in Russia who have studied those rocks all in on it when they claim unanimously that the rocks are 100% non-terrestrial?

>There are pictures with the exact same horizon

You can't provide these pictures you speak of even if they did somehow exist, which they don't.

The ISS is faked in a pool.

Scuba Masks in space?

TV is full or fakery.

IF i told you something and said it the truth but then you found out is bullshit...

...would you believe the other things i've said?

>tfw I got a 3 day ban for posting a flat earth thread
>this thread is still up

hmmmm

And the thousands of men and women involved with the technological challenge of designing, building and testing the thousands of systems that make such a thing possible?

I bet they're all lying and put all of that effort into 1960's special effects.

Its is real, all of it.

So what exactly is it I'm tracking with my Celestron on a clear night? ISS hologram with hologram Tupac behind the wheel?

Frankly it scares me you people take this conspiratard shit at face value without having at least a little competence and knowledge to back it up.

What I don't get about the moon landing is what difference it makes.
It has literally no impact on our daily lives, Russia won the space war and, maybe America landed a man on the moon.
So what?
Big fucking deal.

why do non-whites have such a hard time dealing with this?
it reminds me of black people who get scared and think the magician is a witch when they see a dumb card trick.

dont worry guys, im pretty sure the first man on mars will be a black muslim at this point.

>I DONT BELIEVE IN THEIR LIES IM NOT A SHEEP LIKE YOU HAHA ! LOOK WHAT AN OBSCUR NECKBEARD HAS WROTE IN HIS BLOG IT'S THE TRUTH
>requiem for a dream theme start playing

Conspiratards should be drown

If you can land a robot you can land a human.

>muh radiation
Apollo used an inclined trajectory to go around the most intense region of the Van Allen belts, and exposure to solar/cosmic radiation was minimal, due to the short duration of the missions. The radiation they were exposed to was simply a risk they were willing to take.

Radiation doesn't work like a video game. Unless you're exposed to absolutely massive doses like the Chernobyl liquidators, it may not have any effect on you until decades later, if at all.

Who are you accusing of lies

Based rational Australians.

I wish, as prolonged exposure to microgravitational environments are dangerous to the human body in a multitude of ways, and faking gravity with centrifugal force is awkward.

>190 million hp rocket built for quick jolly round the earth

Get woke, frenchie

OMG WHY IS THE FLAG STANDING UP??
MOON LABDING CONFRIMED HOAX

most of them are dirty muslim who hates america
every muslim happening is an americano/jewish/franc-maçon coup for them

Is this how I achieve maximum "redpill", Sup Forums?
Buying into as many conspiracy theories as possible?

Humans vs robots... hmm

robots need power, a program and a little bit of meteroid and radiation protection.

humans need oxygen, enviromental ideal conditions, waste recepticals, sleep, food, exercise, RADIATION PROTECTIONS, pressurised compartments RADIATION PROTECTION, heat or coolness, health checks, medical assistance, RADIATION PROTECTION... for a fucking third time.

They are at NASA and/or JPL and/or any reputatable archiver. Go find them yourself! I have hundreds and I ain't going to do your work for you.

See if you find the frontal snapshot of the astronaunt with no face!

Love Stanley Kubrick's work. He convinced the simple minded that humans actually landed on the moon.

People who deny the moon landings probably don't have a profession in anything STEM or construction related. They aren't aware of industry standards, they aren't aware of the vast archive of evidence that proves these things were built.

To them the world must simply be people throwing turds at each other.

Apparently. I can at least appreciate conspiracies with some logic and science behind them. Unfortunately people seem to love the dumbest, most easily disproven ones to latch onto (faked Apollo missions, flat Earth, hollow Earth, etc).

That's a lot of time, money and people involved just to... What exactly, prove they where better than the gommies?

What's their excuse for no stars being in any of the pictures?

Reminder that Australia helped with communications and tracking when the spacecraft were on the opposite side of the planet from America.

Manhatten Project you poofta.

Not a peep from anyone becaise muh patriotism.

Same thing with space bullshit. Can't trust those pinkos.

sun exposure?

Bahaha so you don't have any. The burden of proof is on you retard, if you have some conclusive evidence, all it would take is posting two pictures. You don't though, so instead you make silly claims and hope stupid people will believe you.

Obviously, yes.

Prolly the sun being too bright on the cams or someshit.

Who's this we? Have the French even sent a baguette to space?

>Redpilled
>Not knowing that Mars is already colonized by USA, Russia and China and they don't want the rest to know so they don't go there.

Absolutely they did, Australia was instrumental in maintaining comms on all of NASA's early manned space missions. I always appreciated "The Right Stuff" putting that detail into the movie.

My personal favorite conspiracy theory is that all of the complete batshit theories are intentionally promoted in order to cover up and discredit the reasonable and potentially true/proveable ones. It's not entirely without merit, honestly.

Look at pic related. You can easily see how fake it is.

nigger the Russians pioneered spacecraft rocket engines, the fuck you mean they couldn't build engines

And that seems the most likely theory. That they throw space lizards around so people can discredit when you talk about (((them)))