Nigerians > African-Americans

Wtf man

>Be Nigerian

>Get grouped together with african Americans.

I don't know if people know this, but the way nigerians treat blacks in america is to seperate themselfs from african americans

>Most nigerians i know hate everything about african-american culture, because its baseless.

>All my Nigerian friends think African-Americans are fucking scum

>All my dads family members are above 300k in networth

>My dad came here as a legal immigrant and started his own business with success

> how come nigerians who come into the country can be successful, and blacks here can't

>Most nigerians make up the worlds black billionares,and a portion of millionares, but a portion of that is due to oil and corruption. Keep in mind that nigerians are 5 million - 10 million total in the world, while the us has substantially more.

> I'm Maga

>Nigerians in america are mostly middle class

>By 2060, Africans living below the poverty line will be in the minority (33%) (Not African-Americans)

>Economy is getting better in lagos, while leaving other countrys in the dust

>We have our own problems, but actually work to fix them, instead of a majority of blacks in america

Pic related. Its Lagos in nigeria at night

>Got independence constitutionally and peacefully.

>Fuck Muslims because they cause a majority of problems involving violence in nigeria, and we are trying our best to minimize boko haram.

>Why are blacks in america less successful then foreigners

Hate that people don't see the success people in african countrys are completing, and instead always focus on the negatives.

Pic related, its lagos in Nigeria at night. At the central business district.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria
youtu.be/Pbpp4vyfTZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigerian architecture

Dubai of Africa.

Nothing to see here.

It's not as shitty as people say it is

>Fuck Muslims because they cause a majority of problems involving violence in nigeria, and we are trying our best to minimize boko haram.

Fun fact: nigeria used to be 2 seperate dominions within the British empire, the southern christian part had a constant profit, the muslim northern part kept being costly to maintain. Eventually the British just decided to merge the two, effectively fucking over the region. Not saying Brits are to blame, muslims are.

Nigeria is probably the country with the most high and low level corruption.
Just look at their oil business. Having most African billionaires isn't surprising when you have much oil and many times the biggest population in Africa.
Having a skyline in a country of 150m isn't special in anyway. Only the richest and most educated people from Nigeria can come to America, so yeah how is it surprising they succeed.

Everything except your financial district looks like a slum.

You're right to hate black multigenerational Americans. The bad news is that your grandkids will be just like them if you keep living here.

African American here ,

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. also, being that you have such a problem with African Americans try going on strike. No more African American music , no more films with African American actors , no more NBA or NFL championships no more Beyoncé motherfucker.

fuck off nigger lover

>be nigerian

i stopped reading there

>No more African American music , no more films with African American actors , no more NBA or NFL championships no more Beyoncé motherfucker.

Sounds like paradise

>African American here ,
>Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. also, being that you have such a problem with African Americans try going on strike. No more African American music , no more films with African American actors , no more NBA or NFL championships no more Beyoncé motherfucker.

Is this satire? I think everyone can agree the world would be a better place without rap music and beyonce. What African American actors are even worth saving? The only two who are any good are just about dead anyway.

Somewhat satirical , I'm not a huge Beyoncé fan. I also think sports are overrated but foreigners eat this shut up because the level of glamour can't be matched in the shitty countries they immigrate from.

Nigerians are the banter kings. Destroying Kenyans on Twitter is a national pastime

>rappers, Beyonce and sports players
>glamorous

Is this what Americans actually believe?

Who are the two dead actors?

I said 'Just About', i.e. they're old.

Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson.
Meme answers I know but fuck the haters.

you're all worthless niggers in the end, worse than muslims, worse than christians, same level as the jews

i'd say hang yourself but İ don't want some guy to have his rope stolen

What about denzel Washington?

Looks pretty shitty in that pic but every city destroyed worthwhile architecture for that crap in the 80's.
Either way it doesn't matter what the buildings look like it's how the people act.
You seem pretty grounded though, maybe you will be an alright successor to western civilisation

Says the white mongrel, it must be something that the most white blacks on earth are also the most cancerous, you black american fuckers make all of us blacks look bad.

Samuel L Jackson and Morgan Freeman obvs

No we don't.
No one gives a fuck about basketball or american football but americans

The Nigerian professionals I've met at work (UK) seem like a decent bunch. Are you concerned at all about brain drain though?

Also re. AAs, check out Hotep Twitter, they give me hope.

Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones if you ask me.

> Keep in mind that nigerians are 5 million - 10 million total in the world

Isnt Nigeria a nation of like 100 million?

A nigger is a nigger fuck off monkey. Go back.

Wow you have oil money. You are SOOOO Good. Fuck off.

Just as bad as Saudis and norwegians. FUcking cancer people.

>used to work with ethiopians
>laid back, funny guys
>they are extremely racist against african-americans
>make dumb nigger jokes all the time at work
>we go to lunch, trying to park, some nigger steals our spot.
>nigger says "too slow nigger"
>they jump out of the car and surround him
>i freak out and try to calm everyone down
>nigger runs off

>work with guy from Congo
>african american guy also works with us
>typical american nignog
>Congo and me are eating lunch when african american comes over and starts talking shit
>he then leaves
>Congo calls him a nigger
>Kek hard

Kettle Litrally calling the pot nigger

>british west africa

Ok.

Classic, only in Australia.

>Nigeria worth shit

Oh sweeet are you another Prince who needs my money

Protip being slightly better then shit still makes you trash

I hate niggers like u who think they're better than other niggers yall may be In the front but ur still in the same roller coaster as all of the rest of ur nigger folk

What's surprising about that OP ? African Americans are to other blacks what white americans are to us other whites. Retards.

>yall
>ur
you're a nigger too faggot

The Nigerians that come down here are fucking scum

I guess you've never been to Texas kangaroo fucker

Nigerians are always scum they cause trouble even here no one likes them at all.

So you're a beaner nigger then?

I work with a Nigerian and a Liberian and they are always bitching about American niggers. They value intelligence and hard work and respect people.

Texans are white niggers.

Still a nigger murder rate. Though I imagine some of your success could be due to Indo-European admixture from the ancient Libyans.

Nigeria is corrupt as fuck. I know ship captains HATE going to Nigeria because its all scammers and corrupt government officials.

Burger on vacation here

Currently staying at a 5 star hotel.

The funniest thing I've seen so far is how the native blacks (basicly modern day slaves) treat African American tourist.

They're highly respectable to Whites and Asians here but they basicly ignore black guest. They give them dirty look like they should both be working for the white and yellow man.

I saw a black waiter skip a table full of blacks to tend to an Asian family. The niggers started chomping out

I helped your father the Prince get his money out of the country. He is going to give me 10 million dollars. I have the emails to prove it.

>proof of Indo-European admixture

The West coast of Africa saw a few independent civilizations arise that were quite sophisticated. the Benin city empire is the most interesting one imo. Apparently they underwent a similar expansion to the indo-europeans a few thousand years ago due to developing the gene for digesting lactose which allows warlike expansionist behavior because they can just bring their herds of cattle about with them.

>make up the worlds black billionares
There is officially only one black billionaire. His name is Michael Jordan. He made his money doing what blacks do best.

will hit 200m pretty soon and will surpass the us by 2050
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria

not sure what op meant by 5-10m
maybe 5-10m has an actual brain to make ends meet
protip: nigerian scammers

Caribbean American here. Go fuck yourself with your victim card. What's it fell like knowing that every other group of black people in the world think black Americans are fucking shit? Literally a smudge on the race. End yourself please. I'd rather we had starving Ethiopian children and Congolese war lords as the thing to make fun of than first world shitters that can't get it together after over 150 years out of slavery.

Samuel L Jackson is the same guy in every movie, he's not an actor. Same with Denzel, same with Morgan Freeman. They don't act they just do the same thing with different scripts, like Seth Rogen

I personally doubt that lactose intolerance developed independently in Africa, though many would disagree. I think the Indo European expansion included those areas of west Africa, but is simply harder to detect as blacks show visibly little admixture from other races. My evidence is the prevalence of R1b Y-DNA, commonly considered the genetic marker of the Indo Europeans.

nigerians= subhuman animals
worse than dog shit with cancer.
Stay in your fucking shithole of a country if you are so great, fucking shitheads

Black Americans aint got on money dude you gotta focus on the whites and asians because they got money even africans know this, and if you aint got no money you are basically garbage to africans.

>Be Bahamas
>Controlled by white people
>Whities say fuck this shit you can handle this
>Blacks now rule it
>Country is still the safest black country on the planet and has an alright economy despite the island chain having no resources at all and being poor for agricultural development
>Yet Black americans in their first world ass conditions still bitch

Nigerians are always drug dealing immigrabts in every country you go to there will be a giant nigerian trying to sell you coke in the street. I have seen this in china, japan, hungary, france, netherlands and in the uk. Fuck nigerians.

I don't have anything approaching an in depth knowledge of the subject, but there is a significant gap between the expansionary periods. For the indeo-europeans it was something like 3000 years ago, don't remember exactly, and for the west africans it was only 1000 years ago or so.

That doesn't necessarily go against what you're saying though

And it's white men that paid him
That's white man money he got for putting a ball in a hoop.

Nigerians need to stay in Nigeria. They are the most educated demographic in the US but they let their home country go to shit. I have been there and Nigeria is an absolute shithole. How they can all abandon their home country and seemingly do nothing to help fix it says a lot about them.

If it helps any, Im from Gahna and I think this guys is the biggest idiot ive read all day.

Glad to know some of you niggers are getting your shit together over there. Put those black American retards to shame.

Fuck you.

Simply fuck you.

I had to live with a Nigerian for a year in college. Fuck that. They are, most definitely, shit tier individuals.
>be me
>live in a suite with 5 other people
>one Nigerian, two white dudes, 2 filthy fucking dagos
>Xbox in the room I share with one of the white dudes
>fucker suite mates hang out in my room all the time
>leave one night to stay the night at my gf's place
>come back home the next morning
>broken svedka bottle on the floor of my room
>eaten chicken wing bones all over my bed
>immediately go to nigerian's room
>bang on door
>tell the fucker to clean up all the shit in my room
>chimp out
>apparently I'm a racist for assuming it was him because of the discarded fried chicken on my bed
>I know it was him
>slams door in my face
>go back to my room
>ten minutes later dumb boon walks in and starts cleaning everything up
>claims he can't remember trashing my room now
>still calls me a racist afterwards
Literally have dozens more stories like this. Most of which end in this walking meme of human being trying to fight all 5 other suite mates because we get fed up with his bullshit. He also loved to bring his Nigerian friends over to and they would always trash the fuck out of the suite. Holes in the walls. Broken bottles. Trash everywhere. None of the faggots ever fessed up to the damages, and getting money out of any of them was impossible considering all of them never worked and never had two quarters to rub together besides what they spent on drugs and booze.

yeah nigerians are not bad
good luck

I know bongs probably don't have anything to compare it to but the transition of black people from other countries usually goes something like this

>be successful enough in your own country to migrate to the US for all of the opportunities
>spend all of the money you saved moving your family to this new country
>be broke and forced to live in the ghetto
>surrounded by people that look just like you but share none of your cultural values for respect or dignity
>they complain constantly that black people can't get anywhere in this country
>meanwhile you start a successful business or just grind away at some menial job to get by and eventually leave the ghetto
>you send your kids to a good school and tell them you'll disown them if they don't get good grades
>your kids are aware of the struggles you had to get them the life they live so they're probably on the top percent of their class
Honestly all of my cousins in my generation (first generation born in the states) went on to make something of ourselves. College degrees, military careers, owning business. I've got family still living dirt poor in the Caribbean that would literally murder someone if they could have half the opportunities I've got up here. Meanwhile Tyrone down the street has a family history in this country that goes back decades that hasn't been able to amount to anything post slavery.

Living in the ghetto for a short time is what really seals the deal. We can see their failures up close and it's infuriating to see people that share your race be so fucking worthless. I want them to do better but it's honestly an issue of culture. School isn't important, fight anybody that looks at you wrong, and if anything goes wrong just blame the white man.

lmao cuck
too bad ooga booga doesn't pay the bills aye?

lactose intolerance wasn't evolved, the ability to digest lactose was evolved

Did I hurt your fee-fee's?

That's a picture of Melbourne you cheeky nigger

DESU it is the white mans fault partially, namely Bill Clinton.
He literally sent people door to door telling black woman he would pay for them to leave their husbands.
As soon as the cuck government stops paying niggers to be niggers things will improve

Sinaloa Cartel developed the West African transit route... they got the cocaine now

That's Zakim Bridge in Boston,MA. And it was built by a Jew.

t.Masshole

Reading this OP? Keep thinking whites actually seperate blacks into favorable and no favorable categories because they don't.

Says the guy from a country that beat people until they can't move then puts a car tire around their neck and set them a fire.

Australian opinions don't count.

Reading this OP? Keep tap dancing for whitey because this is what they think of you Mr. Special.

So?
Maybe buy a globe idiot

surprise surprise a nigerian being dishonest

Reading this OP?

Proof?

BEYONCE IS WHITE you idiot

Pretty sure the guy who started BET is also a billionaire. Try again.

Did I mention anything about being a victim in any of my post? I was raised to not make excuses. Don't confuse me.

Argentina too.

People on vacation tend to have money idiot. It's not a night out at Friday's.

Reading this OP?

coglione di merda

Excuse me confused your shit flag with South Africa.

Nigga you just mad you aint got enough money to get our tourism industry's attention.
>tfw when you go to Nassau and the waiters pay attention to the whites more than you even though you live there.

if Nigeria is so great then why do their Princes try and scam people?

Learn to speak brown indian.

White rap isn't bad tho. I mean, eminem is based.

This desu
I've never actually met an African-American, but all the Africans I have met were always nice, funny, friendly and at least middle-class

I live in a city with a fairly large population of black Africans, mostly Nigerian and Ghanaian. They are of course dwarfed by American Blacks. Amongst the American Blacks, there are many Africanized Black Nationalists with their brightly colored dashikis and affected accents. The real Africans seem to avoid these ones specifically.

But they are all trash once you get them drunk. The Nigerians are exactly like American Whites in Europe. They act sloppier than they would at home because the feel entitled to do so.

They aren't Dindus; they are Shoundus.

Not tipping, exercising niggory diggory, and being rude has its consequences I guess.

Why do black Americans think they are immune to cause and effect?

Theres also no necklacing in this country nor has there been any necklacing or stone or basically any african torture ritual at all, though our teenagers tend to go apeshit crazy at times.

Nigerians
youtu.be/Pbpp4vyfTZM