Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Let's learn more about the wonderful people who keep the internet free of defamatory and desultory narratives. Whenever we make a factual error about the beloved Secretary Clinton these fine folks are happy to point out our shortcomings.
Homepage
>web.archive.org/web/20160726144423/http://correctrecord.org/

News
>web.archive.org/web/20160331205228/http://correctrecord.org/news/

The Record
>web.archive.org/web/20160331204712/http://correctrecord.org/the-record/

The Points
>web.archive.org/web/20160622223647/http://correctrecord.org/the-points/

About
>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks. (that's it)

Contact
>web.archive.org/web/20160331205253/http://correctrecord.org/contact/

Twitter
>twitter.com/CorrectRecord

These brave citizens have been hard at work.
>opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

They have spent nearly $6 million just to make sure we know the truth.

They publish their records too. Just to prove they're the good guys.
>docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

They just keep on giving. Here's a youtube channel if you want the real scoop.

youtube.com/channel/UCZvm1vYbnVZ2th-qah_fIAw

Here's an example of the quality videos they produce.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1ayVPtIJc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1ayVPtIJc
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C83f40Z9azM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old thread.

Thanks! Saving this thread. #CorrectTheRecord #ImWithHer

This!!! So excited to vote Hillary in November!

/thread

DRUMPF BTFO

They were clearly taught to use the Trumpkin and Trumpet "memes". Never seen them in use before CtR was started.

Exactly. Trump is getting DESPERATE. Everyone i've met is #ReadyForHillary

Only stria is riding the shitpost train

What is "shitposting?" We only want the truth to come out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1ayVPtIJc
>we fact checked Donald Trump so you don't have to!
>Seriously, don't fact check, just listen to us
I'm still furious because I know some libtard or netflix drone is going to eat this up.

>tfw you're on the right side of history

Trump is evil. Pure evil.

Why would they need to fact check something when we have already debunked it?

I only care about meme pics and I don't want to follow links. Post 'em here & stop wasting my time.

That vid is pretty terrible.

there's better clinton videos out there:
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

Beware there are Canadian proxies posting this images and claiming CTR was hacked. Do not believe them. They are paid by the Russians and Trump to slander us.

@83578366
Why are you so negative? She worked really hard. You didn't even give a reason why you didn't like it. #baka

Well done video. It will inform the youth on the real issues.

Please share anti-Trump talking points so we can fix the narrative together.

>Drumpf calls people childish names, shots on war heroes, women, Governors, and people of color.
>Drumpf thugs assault opponents online, armies of racists employed.
>Drumpf and GOP grasp for every single ugly, discredited straw to smear Hillary.

Hillary is literally being assaulted for defending herself and helping pay her supporters to do it. What's the big deal when ordinary Americans can't take time away from work and education for politics?

Just proves what sick men supporters of the stubby fingered racist really are. You want Drumpf to beat up on helpless women and then howl when they punch back.

You get it.

Holy fucking shit, shills are becoming so desperate it's insane.

I am literally crying out of laughter at shitpost threads as this.

Just sage and ignore.

The only "useful idiots" are Trump voters.

Where can I apply to get paid to shitpost?

Got nothing else to do and sounds fun

i don't even want to reply to this thread so it doesn't get bumped but I can help myself.

SHILLS OUT
H
I
L
L
S

O
U
T

This picture so funny

Bump for this.

I'm tired of seeing Trump being pro-TPP and pro-NAFTA. NAFTA was a horrible trade deal to begin with. It was Trump's wife that passed NAFTA, she signed it when she was the 42nd president. Now Trump is pretending he's pro-TPP, when he really believes the opposite.

Hello Sup Forums

Very Respectfully,
ELIZABETH COHEN, Treasurer
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
455 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE NW
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

@83579618
The only person shilling here is you, trying to sell your sick ideology to the American People.

Why do you have a strawberry on your flag?

>replying to a comment with @(no.)

Hello shill.

We're trying to stop Trump shills and get the truth out.

>Truth

That for you is subjective as to whether or not it matches your goals/narrative

WRYYYYYYYYYYY

SAGE

@ 83579786

guys its all true! i got hired to be #mentallyhill

Now i earn $0.001 shekles per post

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

This is anti-Semitic disinformation and I demand that you delete this at once.

@ 83580225

Hello

*sorry boss, done.*

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

>That’s not all. Correct the Record has several Twitter accounts that directly engage with and respond to Twitter users who attack Clinton and her supporters. Here’s a typical exchange: On May 22, a Twitter user whose bio reads: “Proud Donald J Trump supporter” tweeted out the following: “Hillary is scum.” The next day, a Correct the Record account replied with the hashtag #ImWithHer and a graphic that read “Hillary’s platform is LOVE & KINDNESS.” A picture of Clinton smiling appears next to the text. In an exchange on May 24, a Twitter user with a bio that reads “Conservative Republican. Trump SUPPORTER. Fox news viewer,” wrote: “Whenever CROOKED HILLARY gets a tough question she either bursts into that blood curdling laughing cackle or starts barking like a dog. #LIAR.” Correct the Record responded with #ImWithHer and a graphic of Clinton with text reading: “She’s the most vetted person on earth. And standing STRONGER than ever.”

Here, Trump is literally Hitler.

>Hitler(X)
>Savior(O)

Trump is a dangerous fascistic demagogue and carnival barker.

Cohen (Hebrew: כֹּהֵן, kōhēn, "priest") is a Jewish surname[1] of biblical origins (see: Kohen).

Bearing the surname indicates that one's patrilineal ancestors were priests in the Temple of Jerusalem.

Just a coincidence

This is the rediculous attitude cultists like you use to defend Trump. Unbelievable.

Our founder used to be an anti-Clinton liar until he found the truth and realized the error of his ways.

>motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record

>In the mid-1990s, as a reporter at the American Spectator, Brock investigated the first couple's involvement in the Whitewater real estate scheme and dove into the allegations that Bill had used Arkansas state troopers to facilitate his liaisons, including one with Paula Jones. (He also infamously described Anita Hill as "a little bit nutty and a little bit slutty.") Brock later underwent a political conversion and founded Media Matters, a research shop dedicated to countering Fox News and right-wing talking points. Now he's come full circle, launching Correct the Record to combat the resurgence of the very same narrative—the Clintons are venal, opportunistic pols who will do anything to attain power—that he once worked so hard to popularize.

Uh....is the Trump general satire ? I don't understand how someone could seriously support Trump....

I have wondered this myself. Some people may take it literally though and that is terrifying.

Fuck off.

>Candy Kirby, a devoted Clinton supporter living in Los Angeles, California, told me she appreciated the fact that Correct the Record thanked her for her support on its Twitter account as part of the Barrier Breakers project. “They are highlighting Hillary’s most ardent online supporters, which is smart, and trying to unite her supporters on Twitter,” Kirby, who tweets at @SayHillYes, said, adding that she feels frustrated by the amount of times she has been accused of being a “paid shill” for Clinton online. “It’s so insulting. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve been called that I could probably fund my own presidential campaign! I don’t work for Hillary’s campaign or anyone associated with it, and I think that’s the biggest stereotype: that because we are such passionate Hillary supporters, we must be paid.”

This is just sad. You paranoid bigots have sown distrust and doubt.

This isn't your website any more.

>Treasurer name: COHEN, ELIZABETH

Why? Why does Sup Forums always have to be right?

suck my dick you fucking stupid idiot no one appreciates your input here kill yourself

What are you trying to say?

Let me correct the record on that right now. We have had two very active threads so people do appreciate my input thank you very much.

>ridiculous attitude cultists like you use to defend Trump.
>Implying you aren't doing the same with Hillary.

Just because you post here does not mean you own anything at all. You do not influence anyone but yourself by posting here. You only memorize your own bullshit more fluently by continuously posting here. You are hopelessly outnumbered here. You dumb actual faggot

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

Very Respectfully,
(202) 523-6267
CORRECT THE RECORD
STE. 660
WASHINGTON, DC 20001

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
strictly prohibited.

you're a dumb idiot

Well, you can always conduct "electronic warfare" with them to disrupt their operations.

Probably pull falseflags and all that good stuff Sup Forums is great at.

These threads are pretty meta, eh?

>just want to watch Everybody Love's Raymond
>Hillary commercials every break

Better card. Homophobe.

Classic Trump shill at work here.

Hi this poster is lying.

Love, CTR. XOXO Desu Senpai blah blah blah.

Hillary Clinton has our CEO hostage now and is draining his blood for some kind of owl thing. I don't know. I'm just a low level intern.

Oh god. She heard me. She's coming.

I'm just checking my e-

>STATIC.

damn...never thought of it like that. #ImWithHer now.

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

I'm not sure why but these threads are hilarious.

It's because Trump is a joke.

>want to watch Everybody Love's Raymond

#HitleryForPresident #MentallyHill #ImWithered

Top show

Hillary is literally a reptilian (or an animatronic puppet).

You must be retarded to vote for her

I'm a #Neonazi4MsBenghazi

In fact the whole Democratic party is a huge Reptilian clusterfuck.

How many times do we have to crush this stupid lizard lie. Trump is really desperate now.

>lizard apologist detected

Dude its true, Lizards have infiltrated America.

The truth is that you will all be outed and gutted on the streets. Trump will paint the whitehouse in shill blood on his election day

they should hire us because they're fucking horrible

The Reptilians have infiltrated all parts of Modern Life.
They're in Politics, they're in the Entertainment Business, they fucking run the Bilderberg Group.

And the thing is, nobody really knows what the Reptilians want or why they infiltrate everything.

Isn't Kek a Lizard? are we being memed?

>Arguing on the internet is what I do for a living
Your parents must be so proud.

this.
Last week I managed to bait a friend into buying WoW (which I don't even play/own) with a SINGLE message.
I wish I wasn't shilling random things for free. Making a living out of it would be so great.

P.S. he didn't like the game and already uninstalled. Too bad he won't have his shekels back

the only thing we know is that they don't have our best in their mind.

They Lie, they replace people and they're powerhungry.

Amphibians

No CTR is full of skilled professionals.

See

Wait, I thought reptilian was just a code word for jews?

Kek is a powerful god, the Reptilians seem to fear his unimaginable power.

>(((skilled professionals)))
wtf I'm #ForWhiteGenocide now

like 90% sure that was one of our guys shitposting

The Reptilians infiltrated the Jews long ago, the Jews are too stupid to figure it out and everyone who knows about the inner circle is already as good as dead.

The reptilians even have undercover units in the Military, in the Secret Service and in the Intelligence services of the United States.

Pic related is a Secret Service member who shapeshifts during a democratic congress

Merkel is also a reptilian Shapeshifter.
Its actually a very long list, the Reptilians seem to be everywhere in almost every government.

Sometimes I wonder if they try to replace us that way.

Why are africans always criminals?

But the most prominent Reptilian is Hillary Lizardman Clinton

Nobody really understands how the shapeshifting functions, some people say its them doing it via unknown holographic technology that projects a human face onto them, some say they can literally shapeshift.

Because structural racism criminalizes Blackness and makes a profit off of Black bodies. Educate yourself.

But the technology or whatever that is seems to fail fairly often.
Some say its video buffer lag but actually it isn't, its actually really reptilians shapeshifting.

Hillary is known for shapeshifting several times on Live TV

SHILL
SHILL

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

>Implying it's not because they're stupid

Define structural racism.

Here is a good example how shapeshifting usually looks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C83f40Z9azM

Miley Cyrus is also a known Shapeshifting Reptilian.
People need to wake up and finally face the Lizard threat that is destroying the Western world.

Wow. The SAT with it's culturally biased questions is hardly proof. Just check the B.I.T.C.H. and you'll know what I mean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Intelligence_Test_of_Cultural_Homogeneity

Too many White people especially in power. It's racism that can work on autopilot. People say it isn't even racism. It's problematic as hell and Hillary will stop it.

I educated my self. Your scale of bein brainwashed is unhealthy.
If you feel emotional instable google for suicide, google will provide you with helpful phone numbers.