Why do you hate us?

the rich people in your state are deluded.
the middle class are hippies who like to get fucked by niggers and arabs.
you have to much criminals of ohter race in your state. and you love it that you get fucked by them.

Because you're Californians

You're one to talk, waffleniggers

I'm trying to make California great again. What are you doing for your country?

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING CRY BABY
REEEEEEEE

I'd rather live in fucking Molenbeek than the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia

im from flanders, we are already least cucked.

Because you're basically you're own country trying to roleplay as Americans. You're like the Diet Coke of America, bottled in a recycled bottle that created more pollution than it's worth that some faggot stuck his cock in

Why is the word "Republic" used in a positive way in America?

I'm Californian (on vacation in Grorious Nippon) and I know why. Our state is ground zero for liberal bullshit. Between the Hollywood stars who think they're qualified to lecture us on morality and proper behavior because they're rich in LA and the regressive liberal breeding ground that is Berkley/San Francisco, it's wonder the other states haven't forcibly ejected us from the union.

Careful over there. I hear they stab mentally retarded people.

rich people everywhere are deluded
way to talk shit about niggers and arabs. Juncker
you have too much bombers in your country, and you love to get blown by them

statist

stay mad, faggot

I'd probably prefer mudslimes too if I were living in Africo

all the great states have their own individual character

maybe cause we are a republic, maybe cause it makes people think of the Romans? Who knows.

I don't like that either, but who can argue with Kek's dubs?

We attract the hottest girls in the world, the richest men in the world, we powered the tech industry and the electronic revolution, we produce a huge portion of the world's food supply, and we have some of the most beautiful weather and terrain anywhere on Earth.

What's not to love?

I guess you'd know all about retardation with all the inbreeding in Bongland eh Nigel?

lmao. Mad Commiefornians are the worst. I hope one day we'll kick your sorry asses out of the union

yeah

Young culture living in abundance, promoting absolute filth and cringeworthy "culture", preaching liberalism and tolerance while confining their negroes to an island and driving them out of their own neighborhoods.

Hypocritical hippies, stupidest people on earth. 0 redeeming qualities. Californians can go fuck themselves.

I should imagine Sup Forums is more of a Legion kind of board. Going on about muh rope day and survival of the fittest, while downplaying the fact that they're 80% homos.

Fucking this. I can't tell you how many "peace and love" hippies only value San Francisco because they kicked all the niggers out over the bridge to Oakland, which is fine, but would never admit their joy.

this state fucking blows and I hate living here

>homes are literally millions of dollars
>rent is 1.5-2k a month

The town I live in is a town where old people go to retire. They're democrat and of course think the entire world deserves to live in our back yard.

>italy
>ever kicking anybody out of anywhere

You are literally the syphilis riddled dick injecting massive loads of mudslime cum into the belly of white Europe. Half the refugee population would be washed away by the might of Neptune weren't it not for your weak ass military, that couldn't even take over Greece without wailing to papa Hitler for help. You've fucked Europe forever and infected her with a terminal disease, and you think you can intimate anybody?

Because your a blue state and are reliably the single largest producer of of liberal representatives Democratic party electoral collage votes, as such you are most responsible for the administration these past 8 years and the state of the House of Representatives, if we didn't have Texas to help balance out your influence we would be totally fucked.

On a more personal level the people living there generally just aren't particular friendly or likable.