ITT: People you have red pilled

Who have you red pilled?

How did you do it?

I'm currently trying to red pill my dad. So far he hates feminists and SJWs.
But he likes Shillary, so how do i convince him he can't stump the trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>convincing europeans to like trump
thanks for your impact on the election

>Who have you red pilled?

Self

>How did you do it?

Rectally

My friend and brother. I sent them videos and screencaps that were rage inducing all of the time.

It's just a small part of the bigger picture.

I think I just redpilled a female friend last night.

We were talking about feminism,throwing bacon at mudslimes and free speech and I think I did a pretty decent job at giving her the redpill.

Lesbian Jew, Spic ex-gf, two college housemates.

White girls are literally impossible unless you're they're bf.

My dad FeelsGoodMan

Having a redpilled did is fucking awesome. They just understand you so much better.

But like said, redpilling females is pretty hard, so i don't think i can redpill the rest of my family.

trump is a jew lover how the fuck are you redpilling people by telling them to like him

Redpill tips:
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/

how did you do this?

My Dad hates Muslims, makes fun of Maoris, thinks the Chinese are ripping us off, finds Hitlary's voice horrible, and yet buys the MSM propaganda that Trump is "unpresidential" and "dangerous," and that American cops are racist nigger shooters being fought by the peaceful dindu nuffin peace organization known as Black Lives Matter.

>using hitler as an insult
>hurr look at me im redpilled!!

None, I'm not so good at talking to people 3:

My dad hates Muslims, makes fun of niggers, thinks the Germans are using the EU to their own benefit, hates with prejudice the leftist government that we have but has so far remained silent about the US elections.

I've had a convo with my sister and mother about US elections and they both believe the "Trump is a racist sexist ist ist ist xenophobe who hates mexicans and muslims" etc etc. which is a level of indoctrination I don't think can be reversed.

> shilling for tump
> consider himself redpilled

Oh these kids nowadays.

>HITLER WAS GOOD xD
Lol, this is what happens when you're an autist who shove memes up his arse.

If you dislike the EU for violating countries' sovereignty then you cannot simultaneously love Hitler and Nazi Germany. You cannot be a nationalist and advocate for the undermining of other nation states.

redpilling isnt being a nationalist you cuck
have fun with supporting jew overlord trump and netanyahu isreali overlords

kys

It's a start.

I guess it's easier if you are from Eastern Europe. They are practiacally born redpilled.

>redpilling isnt being a nationalist you cuck
I don't care what your definition of redpill is as I don't base my worldview on semantics. Have fun seeing the Jewish boogeyman up your imaginary gf's vagina.

>doesn't like feminists
>likes Hillary
Well you can start by telling him Hillary is a feminist (look it up on youtube)

No they are not, have you ever been to Eastern Europe?

Maybe I was exaggerating, but compared to the west the east is not as fucked. I know they are trying to cuck you guys too with their SJW-ethics such as gender equality, lgbt rights, feminism, rapefugees welcome and so on.

being redpilled on other, more archaic topics doesn't mean you're not redpilled

Also, I've redpilled a friend recently. I also plan to broadcast a message to all my normie "friends" on facebook, supporting Trump. This is great because I will get to know who my real friends are, I get to trigger butthurt lefties, and I may persuade a few people to vote differently. I've been monitoring some of the bad arguments I've seen and I'm going to take my time and make a good informative / persuasive video. Everyone should do this, it's a win/win situation.

Redpilled my gf on the holocaust lmao

M8 i am 18 years old and i people like my age are becoming tumblr tier retarded. I have never met feminist in my life until this year, these people are literally using buzzwords like true retards. Western degeneracy is here and we are fucked.

>lmao

send them a video of black pigeon speaks and be like "holy shit look what i found"
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos

Literally wut

What about your right wing parties? What abour Seselj coming home? Or are those just bosnian serbs living in serbia, who riit for their national heros?

for real or was she just nodding along?

my gf, she was a leftist through and through when we first met.

Yet today we were watching a footage of World Youth Day on the tv and there was this black teenager from Africa (one teenager per each continent) receiving a flame of faith or something. I asked:
>I wonder where's he from
>France, she replied

Then I knew I made the right choice.

YO, thanks senpai.

My sister used to be a true tumblrina, constantly spouting buzzwords and even trying to defend the 100+ bullshit genders that Tumblr has spawned. Thankfully, I managed to stray her from the path of a brain-dead, leftest zombie she inevitably would have went down if I hadn't interfered.

My family are getting there.

Most of my friends (and all of my closest friends)

Seselj is a meme, he literally said that he wants to fuck Croatian President. He doesn't care about this country anymore. It doesn't matter what party is in power, they are all corrupt pro eu cucks. I didn't notice any degeneracy here until this year, young people are becoming more degenerate everyday. If liberalism in the West stays in power we will become Sweden tier country in 4 years. No where is safe from SJW anymore.

Mom, bro and almost an entire classroom

Nowhere*

i redpilled all my mumble crew against sjw and feminazi and now i redpilled against islam , and i show them fact , not bullshit just fact

>nigger

My parents started off conservative, but not red pilled. My grandparents were always pretty redpill in their views on race relations, islam, women etc.
Currently trying to redpill my gf, but it's a slow process. Much harder than my family members.
The key is to show them the facts without any spin; if you start by making a Sup Forums statement, they'll recoil and automatically ignore you. Statistics are always good, especially when you can use them to challenge the (((mainstream media))) and its narrative.

>wants to fuck croatia's president

you don't like blonde milfs m8?

>pro eu cucks

yeah i know about vucic and nikolic who are traitors to their country. they did a 180° turn and went from remove kebabs to muh refugees.

did seselj say anything pro eu/west related? because i watched his court videos of the hague and he fucked them all over years.

also the youth problem can only be prevented if you do not join the EcUck

The other day my wife out of the blue started talking about how she heard about a girl in some Islamic country who's father killed her for doing something haram, forget what, and how she thinks Muslims must not be the same as the rest of us humans and hopes they never immigrate here to Japan.

Did I do good Sup Forums?

Well, it's a great start i think.

But muslim immigration is already very heavily restricted to japan. It's almost imposible to get into japan is a muslim actually. And muslims already living there, are under surveilance.

>my friends are a bunch of authoritarian/fascists
>Racist sexist you name it

>I was the liberal one
>Find Sup Forums from Sup Forums
>Realize my friends were right all along

#MAGA

>Going to Sup Forums for your political arguments with dad

I know you amerifats have a weird family dynamic, but it's normal for most families to have political discussions.

I think he didn't said anything pro EU but it doesn't matter since Vucic got reelected 3 months ago. Even if we don't join the EU degeneracy won't stop spreading here. Social media is helping a lot and there are a lot of leftist media here (VICE is here for example). At this point there is no hope, but good news is that these people are leaving Serbia cause we are poor as fuck.

Hence why I like this country.

feels bad man. hopefully they go to the usa, where it all started with that sjw crap.

you cant just redpill someone if they dont have predispositions towards it. free will is bullshit. noone redpilled me or most of the redpilled folk, if you are right you will come to the conclusions yourself, if you arent even super help wont help you.

The only bluepill person I can think of is some dumb hippie chick I went to high school with.

is your situation better than

The best way to redpill, in my opinion, is to challange ideas.

I know i can't just "plant ideas", but challangeing people, or asking what their stance is on certain issues they may not know about.

I'm not saying we're safe from propaganda in any ways, in the capital there usually some bullshit "In muh USA, everyone has equal rights" collages, and I've seen some stupid pro-semite shilling on television, but the people I communicate with either don't have an opinion about it or are against it.

I've redpilled a few women on a variety of issues. I see a lot of you here claiming that women are harder to redpill so I just thought I'd share what has been successful in my own personal experience.

With women, you have to be reasonably close to them first. This is a preventative measure which stops them simply ignoring you and shouting you down with generic leftist buzzwords, if they feel like they have an actual bond or significant friendship with you they will not want to throw it away over a simple disagreement. So before you start you need to ensure you are relatively close to them, the measure I use is that you are close enough to them if you can say "nigger" to them in casual conversation and not have them flip out.
Secondly, you need to establish yourself as a leader type figure to them or at the very least have them acknowledge that you are more wise or intellectual than them. Women are often quite sheepish when it comes to politics, as is shown by the fact that most of them get their ideas about life from washed up 'female empowerment' celebrities. Your environment will make the difference as to how easy it will be to establish yourself as intellectually superior, for instance if you are at university with someone, it will be quite straight forward to establish yourself as their academic superior through grade success. If it is a work colleague or relative then there is no clear cut path, you just have to espouse your knowledge through discussion with the individual and highlight how little they know compared to you.
Once they see you as their superior and are not willing to lose their bond with you, it is relatively easy to drill anything you want into their heads given a certain amount of time. You just need to have them open up to the point where they are willing to accept an alternative point of view.

Good to see that brate. Eastern Europe is the last hope.

redpilled the gf mostly

good job pierre