Tfw ive had to take the literal blue pill since i was 14

>tfw ive had to take the literal blue pill since i was 14

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/cdi/prozac-weekly-delayed-release-capsules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

writing an exam about those meds in a few days - anys questions bra?

Is it normal to always feel like ive forgotten something like my wallet. even when i havent?

I also wake up at 3am on the dot every night.

what's it like being a zombie since puberty?

SSRI can have severe side effects - maybe talk to your doc about trying a different one?

fluoxetine has a pretty high pharmakological halflife (in the order of days) - have you tried out something shorter (in the order of hours)

are you on other medication?
how often do you take how much of which medication

20mg of prozac in the morning every day. If i dont take them i get nauseous and jittery.

And no other medication.

Get off that shit, but do it slowly. I quit Cymbalta a few years back and it was absolutely horrible.

They don't work m8, it's a scam. You'll feel worse when you get off for sure but it will normalize and then you'll not be a zombie and can make better life choices that will help get you out of depression. When I was on those pills I was complacent, despite not being happy, and therefore made no effort to change that bad things in my life.

I couldnt even leave the house before i started taking them.

>All these fucking medication fags on Sup Forums
that's right goyim, keep buying the pharmaceutical jew.

Get some 10mg and take that for two weeks, then go to zero.

Yeah I had all kinds of excuses too. Eventually you'll need to quit, something will happen where you need to. Trust me.

are these available at your place?

drugs.com/cdi/prozac-weekly-delayed-release-capsules.html

Would mean taking 1 retard pill a weak instead of your daily pill (still the same agent)

Could make it better - could have no effect at all..

>Get some 10mg and take that for two weeks, then go to zero.

terrible advice - you clearly have no fucking clue whatsoever how these substances work and shouldn't give idiots on the internet that actually believe you advice that could kill them

Stepping down dosage is literally how they recommend discontinuing in the medication guides.

Huxley was right.

>the society we built for you got you down goy?
>go to this therapist goy, he will tell you how to feel and what to think, according to state mandated guidelines
>still not happy and producing capital for the state?
>take this pill goy, now hit the 9-5 treadmill and generate revenue for us
Pills are a scam to make you zombies. Look inside yourself for the root cause.

i took those fuckers for 2 weeks one time then quit cold turkey cause they made me feel like a psychotic zombie. felt weird as fuck for 3-4 days coming off them

can't believe they push this shit on kids

No, you can't quit, little goy, err, I mean boy. These chemical- I mean, medicines, are good for your health. They'll make you nice and obedi- umm, happy. Yes, maybe you should increase the dosage.

I had to stop taking prozac because it turns out I'm not just depressed, I'm bipolar, and it was turning my manic stages into periods of extreme anger. I was also having dreams that were like Cannibal Corpse album covers. After I had a freakout like that one in "The Wall" the doctor told me to stop taking them and go see an actual psychologist.

you have no idea about the patients medical history - that's why we go to doctors and don't get diagnosis on the internet - you can inform yourself but you have to look at the whole thing

he's taking them for god knows how long - maybe he had several panic attacks and suicide attempts?
you still think it's a good idea to quit cold turkey for everyone just because you took it 'like a man' or whatever you are saying.

I can confirm that I was completely fucked and almost had a heart attack during my withdrawl period. I'm past that now, but the bipolar is kicking my ass. I'm just thanking God that today is a manic day, at least so far.

I was on Celexa for a year, Lexapro for a year, quit cold turkey for a year, took Prozac for a month (endless diarrhea), back on Celexa now.
I just want good Space Lord Kek to end my suffering. I know it's poison, but at least I can get out of bed and work out when I take the pills. Without the pills, I'm just a pathetic piece of shit that doesn't move, eat, or leave my apartment.

I said to step the dosage down, not quit cold turkey. I'm on to you. I'm aware most of these drugs are made by German companies.

are you taking any mood stabilizers?

the point is: just telling him to lower/change his medication without medical supervision can be extremely dangerous as you can't possibly know the whole situation - even if the doctor would exactly do the same as you want him to do