TURKS

TURKS
Do you still have the internet or are you being invaded?

No one is being invaded cuck

oh well EXCUUUUSE Me for being concerned you fucking roach

>asking muslim roaches for honesty about their master's plans and current activities

Silly straya.

I recall the last time we tried to invade your country it didn't turn out so good. Nice trips

>bumping for dead turkroaches

turk with a VPN detected warning warning

Seriously you're being manipulated bu your media.
No one invades no one.

>your media

their own media isnt even reporting it, it's just the retarded NEETS on Sup Forums

uh oh, I think this isn't even a turk

Neither of them are being honest. There's a blackout and constant coverup attempts happening.

>this
People saying that nothing is happening in turkey are idiots, Erdogan is doing all sorts of shit.

so what happened to the 7000 erdogan allied police outside the NATO base? That still going on?

not right now

Will Turkey become Saudi Turkia now that Erdoge has gone full snackbar?

JIDF strikes again.

are you some kind of mage.

Regardless , lots of stuff is going on we need to wait and see before something happens

Why don't you try to resurrect Attaturk? If you can just get him going, maybe as a Zombie or something, then Erdogan wouldn't stand a chance

Gucking cunt he was worried about you and this is how you treat him?

It will turn into new armenia and the free republic of kurdistan when the west is done with it

What about Constantinople? Surely the Greeks would want that

fucking roach. its not like he had a wank on your prayer carpet is it.

It was 7000 police spread across the city to check for rogue elements. The RT article was blatantly false as seen on the pictures on that very article. Three jeeps and some guys gawking.

the can roll some dice about it who cares i bet the whole city stinks like garlic

.. i was in turkey when your army said they were gonna kill your cuck leader

They can't afford that luxury.
But they can always borrow money from Germans, don't they?

>afford that luxury
Yeah it's not like Constantinople was their city at all

Vert true Turkey. Very true

Something is afoot. I am telling you, watch out for Incirlik. No idea where this ride goes.

Robert Dunford is in Ankara today.
Politicians don't want to see him and he's negotiating with soldiers now. It seems like it all depends on their deal.

About cutting greenhouse gasses?

Thanks

I have my internet, thanks for caring about us :)

kek

They won't when goddess empress Hillary gets elected.