Who hermit here?

who hermit here?

>live in cheap house in a near abandoned town
>no tv
>no radio
>only mobile
>enough money for now
>have started avoiding Sup Forums as much as possible

can't recommend this enough Sup Forums it'll improve your mood a thousand times over. when will you realize the real redpill is realizing other people are the sauce of literally all problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Demands.html
staatsbosbeheerrottum.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/durf-jij-het-aan-vogelwachter-op-rottumeroog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get sick

So you're almost hobo. Congrats m8, you made it.

Watch out for Abos m8.

>no tv
>no radio
Who even uses these nowadays? You can get most of the facts on the internet and make up your own mind.

First post, best post.

>60%

Give it ten years and you will probably change your tune.

>I know

you're living my dream

That's a hard pill for me to swallow, hermit user

Post pics of house please I'm very interested.
Do you have any income or are you just burning savings?

This

What do you do all day? Don't you get bored?

Sounds comfy m8

What up niggers?

I tried to live in a shed. Similar to pic related. Almost 100% off-grid. Had some limited electricity connect to a fridge and three lights.

Similar to OP:
>no tv (well it was there, but no reception so it was just decorative)
>radio - yep I had that
>very limited mobile reception
making a call was a really massive effort
>had very little money

The isolation was a bit much for me, lads. Couldn't hack it.

I'm a wuss. Sorry.

What happens when you run out of money?

>The isolation was a bit much for me, lads. Couldn't hack it.
So Australians actually get withdrawal symptoms when they cant shitpost.

I live innawoods on a full time basis. I use lightweight, high quality backpacking gear and wear "outdoor casual" clothes.

How can you start a family if you are living of the grid?

No sane woman would want to live there or raise children there.

Still minimalisitc living can be breddy comfy

Pic related

Pretty much impossible in the Netherlands

>clothes

fag has to get into his fashion

Happiness is only real when shared.

Off-the-grid blogs and off-the-grid related subrebbits are full of women senpai, women become very territorial and start hating cities as soon as they have kids

Yep, people everywhere. There's no place really off the grid here

I live in a Dacha in the woods and have satellite internet. I'm near apower station also in the middle of nowhere, so electricity is not a problem.

Comfy as fuck other than having no shopping near by. But I can get fresh milk from a dairy farm not too far away, and I raise chickens and rabbits and hunt. My diet maybe inst great...

But its better than the average American :)

I'm over 40 and always prefered being away from populated areas. It just comes down to what your personality is.
Anyway TV is largely a waste of time, and Internet isn't as fun as in the 90's. Even the computers pretty much suck now.

>Even the computers pretty much suck now.
What?

plant some vegetables motherfucker

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Do you have a source of income?

bump for interest

I would probably live like this if I could but literally everywhere is owned by someone or the government. I've camped a few times once random litter picker guy told me he's going to call the police when I camped at a forest, some policeman told me to move along when i camped at a lake. The best of all and the reason I'm never camping again, I camped at a beach not on the sand but in the rushes behind it and no joke a fucking coast guard helicopter hovered over and told me to move along "leave before we're forced to alert the authorities" out a fucking megaphone. Needless to say i noped the fuck out of there. Freedom my ass, more like freedom to do what they want.

Bs you can't camp full time I tried. Somebody always has a fucking issue with it.

I'm afraid I'll be laying in my bed one night in complete darkness and relative silence and begin to hear random noises outside that can't be explained from any perceptible source. I would just instantly nope with that shit. Too sp00ny.

Have you ever considered y'know, camping at a camping ground?

>tfw no qt gay mountain man bf
>i do all of the cooking and housework while he does outside manly stuff
why even live Sup Forums :(

It's the difference between the overcomplicated and mind-numbing hardware monoculture of today vs. the simple and varied architectures of the late 70s through early 90's.
As a hobbyist, you can't even realistically program your own OS now. Even Terry Davis ran into various troubles, hence his "demands" to Microsoft & Co.
templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Demands.html

Don't get old.

Try somewhere more secluded, like the mountains in Scotland.

Sure, there's like three in northern ireland that aren't a circle dry muck next to 500 caravans. I like to travel by foot every other weekend and sleep wherever looks nice but popo gotta give me shit

Implying he isn't a coon who just stop a mobile

I'm a NEET hikki who doesnt have any reason to own a cellphone and doesnt go near other people for months on end if that counts

Thought about that, knowing my luck a search and rescue helicopter would come or some highland farmer would think im a yeti and off me

>work from home via the internet
>only leave the house for lunch in adjacent restaurant
>dinner delivered at my doorstep
>prostitutes delivered at my doorstep
>days without uttering a word
>live in Rio de Janeiro, in one of the most bohemian (degenerate) neighborhoods, which means occasional journeys to the ATM across the street at night are rife with the sights and smells of young people enjoying life, getting drunk and having sex in all orifices (there's street parties going all week at night here and the noise is insane)
>tfw I'm a hermit in the middle of an ongoing orgy

Hah, I did.
True story.

Can attest to this

It's like a tornado and you are the eye if the tornado.

I live in the woods in a tent and I don't really have anything else but some clothes and hand tools and a smartphone. I'm more of a broke homeless dude

It's more like an asshole and I'm in the eye of the asshole.

i live for conflict
dorming with 8 people
and fucking two dudes wives atm

are we even the same species?
i get off on social dynamics

your life sounds dead, whats the point if its not eternal struggle, bullshit, pain and suffering.

Mate nothing wrong with becoming a Hermit, just make sure you have lived a life first.

I am 47 years old with 4 kids who have now thankfully all shifted out of home, I live on the coast in central Queensland virtually by myself most of the year around and all I do is fish and if I feel the need for companionship I go into town and play a round of golf once a fortnight.

No TV and only the radio and the internet to keep in touch with my kids and come onto this website now and then.

To be honest if my wife was still alive I probably wouldn't even come onto the net and just ring the kids but since she passed I always like to call the kids on skype to see their faces and make sure they are ok.

Anyway hope you are safe and you are enjoying yourself and all is well in your life.

That's the Clinghouse in Newport, RI. It's literally in the middle of one of the busiest harbors on the east coast. Not really a hermit if you're surrounded by tourists 24/7.

damn, sorry to hear about your wife m8,

im on my way into the army at the moment and my end goal is to retire at hopefully 42 or so depending on how the army career goes and then just find some place on the qld coast to relax for a few years before i probably inevitably kill myself at like 55 or 60

Yeah, what the other guy said--just plant some vegs, maybe build a little greenhouse so you don't have to worry about deer and vermin and short growing seasons if you're up north. Then you can have some good green veggies all year round and at that point your diet's pretty perfect.

That's when you visit /x/ for support.

yeah, or the mountains of Wales. Honestly, this is a networking and search engine type research project. I bet you could master it. Ireland's a possibility as well.

staatsbosbeheerrottum.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/durf-jij-het-aan-vogelwachter-op-rottumeroog/

>just make sure you have lived a life first.
That ship has sailed, I'm too antisocial to want to make contact with others and the redpill has only made things worse.

My uncle was in the same situation as me and he killed himself, I'm vaguely afraid I'll end up like him.

I live in a chalet next to a river with two bedrooms.

Its beautiful man.

Got mains electric wired up, wood fire in the living room.

Mortgage paid off.

YOLO

Damn, don't know how u guys can live such unsocial life's. I need to talk to people , interact socially and go to party's. I genuinely get depressed if I don't do something with friends every few days.

>I'm over 40 and always prefered being away from populated areas.

So am/do I. That said its good to see some people some times. The whole no wife thing kills one inside pretty often too.

>don't know how u guys can live such unsocial life's
Abandonment in formulative years, rejection from early social circles and a continual pattern of mutual alienation resulting in adults who have no idea how to talk to one another or form a relationship.

Those dogs are such nigger teir.

I did the hermit thing for a about 2 years after getting on autism bucks. My advice? It's not worth it.

>The isolation really isn't good for you. We're not wired that way. Forgetting how to interact with people is terrifying.

>It's inconvenient and surprisingly conspicuous. If people think you are a freak you become a bigger target and you become more paranoid.

>Has it been 10 days? A month? A year? Your sense of time gets warped. You start talking to yourself. Hallucinations and mood swings. There's a reason why isolation is an effective torture method. It's destroys your mind.

How do you charge your phone and pay for your shit

Not much grows in the soil here smart guy, and the growing season is very short. Root vegetables and cabbage are about all that survive.

You don't have to move out of the city to be a hermit OP

>tfw the internet will never be like it was

I never fully experienced '90s internet, but in the early '00s when 1mb broadband came out it was based. It was sort of like the wild west because it wasn't governed properly and was treat more like international waters are. You had to rely on your own logic and common sense or your bank account would get emptied in a heartbeat, but I think the biggest thing was it was use by people who actually had an interest in it. As soon as people who had no interest started getting involved because it was suddenly cool, that's when it went downhill. Just like when they started pushing videogames on women and people with no interest, but it was suddenly cool so they HAD to get involved and once they did they wanted it changed to suit their specific needs.

You're asocial, not antisocial.

>depressed

At least you tried.
On ya mate

>tfw you will never be 7 again
>tfw you will never log onto AOL for the first time again
>tfw you will never experience the first thrill of talking to strangers elsewhere in the world
>tfw you will never hop from chatroom to chatroom for hours on end again
>tfw you will never rage at the phone getting picked up while you're online ever again

>and Internet isn't as fun as in the 90's.

Internet was extremely fun in ~1994-2002

(btw, the second person I ever communicated with in IRC was French)

>unsocial life's
I look at your flag and all that I see is disappointment.

What if I make good money but want to live in an RV for awhile on my parents property with full hookup and Internet? I can bank mad money every year until I can buy a house outright. Is that a good idea?

> getting on autism bucks.
> Forgetting how to interact with people is terrifying.
It sounds like you had problems to begin with. But don't make the mistake to think everyone who enjoys quiet & solitude is the same way. I'm comfortable talking with people, but being around them constantly is mentally taxing for me. Especially working in cubicle environment really gets on my nerves, it's a real hell in fact. That and the other never-ending noise and chaos present in cities. Well it's even worse now, because of all the african immigrants running around here who have no concept of empathy.

>tfw

I truly miss the old hotmail chatrooms and MSN. Faceberg fucking killed any interaction I ever had with people on the internet. Old internet is one of the things I genuinely loved.

>tfw only time you ever used dial up was on a Dreamcast
>tfw you got the internet on a PC they had just started to roll broadband out and you were the 2nd person in your area to get it

Going from Dreamcast internet to 1mb broadband felt like you were in the Matrix, it totally blew my mind.

It's been a long life so far. At least I have my drugs and cat.

I literally can't think of any downside desu senpai. Only downside is social stigma but you are posting on the politics board of an anime forum at 9:30am on a Sunday so I doubt you are concerned with normie bullshit like that.

-No house
-No job
-Barely any education (high school + some other shit I did because I'm a jobless shit)
-no tv but have an Xbox somehow
-no cellphone anymore, just a cheaphone
-same age as the number in your id in 2 days

waiting for it to happen.

>hence his "demands" to Microsoft & Co.
Those CIA niggers will never comply with Terry though.
I can be fairly pessimistic sometimes, however there are a handful of very nice free hardware systems active right now, and a bunch more on the horizon. The game isn't over yet.

The smartphones killed the internet
Think about it

At least kek is always here

I've already forgotten how to communicate with people and have so for a long time.

It seems to me a pointless exercise, unless I need something I'd rather not chat. If you do get sucked into small talk its usually about how many problems the person has. Companions are nice but I've been backstabbed so many times it's not worth it to me, I'm too judgmental for friendlies anyways.

The soft sound of silence is the best feeling in the world, why waste energy trying to undo perfection.

>Not buying a sloop of war
>Not making a living hunting pirates and cartel filth
>Not living off of the sea

Absolute babby-tier, shit is NOT cash.

>autist confusing what they did in vidya to real life

>current year
>vidya
>there are pirate vidyas

What's up, kettle? You nigger, you.

is that a wolf. look like a wolf based on size. man i love wolves. post more

how many times did the emus attack your house yet?

i want something like that but on the edge of a small town where folks know one another but understand privacy and its out in the middle of nowhere so government and companies dont bother you. thing is if ww3 happens i want to here about it a few weeks after it has begun that's the level of quiet that i want.

That's all I had, have a turtle I made in the sand though.

Isolation in Australia?

You're brave or have never heard of the Wilga Watering Hole

ID is literally Mr. Poo.
Are you sure you're not an Indian?

looks like a husky to me

All those new games are just rehashes of stuff that's been done before. It seems so boring. Might as well just code your own pirate game, it'll be more fun.

God damn that guy was fucking stupid

Please post pics of your home. It sounds wonderful

Cool photo. Tell story pls

>Bs you can't camp full time I tried. Somebody always has a fucking issue with it.

What is a high quality camo siltarp and a bivvy sack. Only homos, numales and other scared of the woods faggots camp in a manner that others can easily roust them.

I've been rousted once in 3-4 seasons, sometimes camped within 20ft of well used trails after coming "home" wrecked.

No excuse for getting found often other than you are not yet worthy of taking up a forest-dweller lifestyle. Man up.

>posts Sid Meier game from 1980

Try something from this century, bong.

>bong
>french