Any Mongolian anons here? Can I please live in Mongolia? I can learn Mongolian

Any Mongolian anons here? Can I please live in Mongolia? I can learn Mongolian.

Other urls found in this thread:

pashtunforums.com/political-talk-/49348-difference-tajik-pashtun-4.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilkhanate
ndtv.com/offbeat/worlds-smelliest-man-iranian-defeats-indian-548352
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/serial-rapist-jailed-more-13-12950877
realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no cute Hazara friend

I know only one Hazara but he's an asshole

What's a Hazara doing in Cyprus?

I study in the UK, that's where I met him

Are you a Greek Cypriot or Turk Cypriot?

had hazara friends in quetta and they were really qt, pale with blond/light brown hair and light eyes. They were real bros

>Quetta
A lot of Hazara have been killed there by Jhangvi terrorists

Its gotten better here after the new para military has been setup, they can go anywhere now without any fear. See them in crowded bazaars all the time

That's good to hear, but Pakistan is still a hotbed for terrorist activity. I don't have anything against peaceful Pakistani people but I believe that Pakistan should've remained with India.

they are the worst kind of shitskin rapefugees here, even worse than niggers
all of them came here illegally and the majority of their men pretend to be unaccompanied children

Weird, hazara majority areas in afghanistan are the most peaceful ones

fuck you lying piece of shit. Hazara's don't bother anybody, they are refugees because they're not left alone in their own countries. Who am I kidding, you're probably an Sunni/Pashtun/Iranian racist.

That is one of the reasons why they are such disgusting animals
I know that hazara majority areas are the most peaceful in Afghanistan, but yet they come over here and demand gibsmedats for free pretending to be rapefugees, they get to school as unaccompanied children and dominate young swedish boys and steal all underage girls, very often they rape and molest them
They are absolutely scum and hated here more than any other shitskins. Arabs are on the second place and nignogs on the third, I would say.
>a hazara monkey got triggered
Why don't you go back to your peaceful regions in Afghanistan, Alizade?

They keep to themselves even here, but they really hate us, fights break out between pashtuns and hazaras here, most hazara know some sort of self defence like boxing or jodu so they put up a fight

>pretending to be rafugees
Hazara's are refugees you dumbfuck. Also I know you're not swedish, probably an Iranian shitksin

You know what, Fuck Sweden. I'm going there LEGALLY and going to fuck a couple of your women.

Here they roam our cities in packs of 10 and more apes and they can rob or rape lone women
What bullshit did you tell Canadian immigration agency, Bahrom zade? Are you pretending to be an unaccompanied underage there?
Kek, you mean you're going to RAPE? Good luck with that, animal.

>Sweden
>Rape
your women open their legs for the entire world

>subhumans brag about being rapist subhumans
>In same thread as saying "no, we're actually the peaceful variety of subhuman, we need to flee and are proper refugees because the other subhumans don't get along too well with us"
>too subhuman to even maintain liveable conditions in their own countries

listen retard, how are you going to live and maintain liveable conditions if there is a suicide blast every other day?

Hazara subhumans could start by offing themselves.

Or pashtuns could finish the job, instead of just chasing them up into the mountains, from where they go to sweden.

>Supporting Pashtun terrorism
you're the one who should off yourself

Does every fucking chink race know some kind of a martial art what the fuck - does it come with the squinty eyes?

When you live around Pashtuns and Tajiks who are Islamists, some form of fighting is the most basic thing you need. Pic relate is Rohulla Nikpai, the only medal winner of Afghanistan in history.

*olympic medal winner

We dindu nuffin

There was also a hazara gril from Pakistan as well who got a medal in karate or boxing idk

What do Afghani Tajiks look like?

Pashtun brah, where are you from?

What are you told, if anything, about the Pashtun-Sikh wars of the 18th century?

Which tribe are you from?

I have nothing against you but Taliban is Pashtun and ISIS in Afghanistan is also predominantly Pashtun.

Hazara's have the masterrace gook-mongolian blood to be more intelligent and outperform whites, hence why they are superior to cumskin pinkies and shitskins

t. californian gook

are you that canadian hazara user who thinks that all pashtuns should be genocided, and that afghanistan should be a hazara ethnostate?

Mother is from peshawer, dad is from some village in the mountains in north pakistan. I was born in abbotabad

Tajiks and Pashtuns look almost exactly the same. They are both Iranian people. One speaks Persian, the other Pashto.

You don't want to spend a minute in Ulaanbaatar during winter months. It's extremely polluted (even more than beijing and delhi) and cold as well.

t. been there

Do you face any discrimination or is that limited to Pashtuns from NWFP and Afg?

Do you have any relatives in Afg as well?

How conservative is your family?

Do you speak Pashto or Urdu at home?

The ones in Tajikistan look different

No I think Pashtuns should stop being terrorists so all people of Afghanistan can live in peace.

Family is very conservative, we speak both pashto and Urdu and all my family is from Pakistan if you count peshawer as Pakistan. Dad is in the army so I lived in ev dry area of Pakistan, the stereotype for us is mostly around that we like fucking boys, it was mostly banter at most from friends but racism does happen

Afghani ones are like this, paki ones are educated more and don't have that tribal mentality

>very conservative
That sucks, I guess.

Opinions on Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan?

Nigga NWFP is basically Afghan clay that came to Pakistan because Brits wanted a buffer area, unless you're talking only about city Pashtun

Now 30% pakistan is pashtun and growing, living in Karachi right now and there are a lot here as well, they are the most beautiful I've seen grips wise

yeah I know a Pashtun Pakistani and it feels like I'm talking to an Indian. Afghani Pashtuns and Pakistani Pashtuns are different.

>grips
grils*

Was he qt?

>You'll never have cute a Pashtun wife
>You'd be happy with a Punjabi wife but gender ratio and illiteracy are so bad that parents have asked you to find a girl on your own
Should I just set myself on fire at this point?

stay out wh*Toid

>i'm not going to rape
>posts picture of rape
As expected from an af**ani.

he's a 55 year old driving instructor. We live in the same small city that is 95% white lol.

I want to marry a Bosnian

are you that majoosi that lives in Finland?

Have you heard about this forum before? It's hilarious

pashtunforums.com/political-talk-/49348-difference-tajik-pashtun-4.html

Dafuq is going on? Also baluchs are southern iranic, most of them in Quetta looked like Indians. What is he even on about?

Holy shit its cancerous

Truesay

We have a lot of these animals in iran too, they're known as drug dealers and rapists. Sad to see Europeans have to deal with them too.

kerem da kooseh madaret majoosi khar

Of course the animal responds with sexual threats.

I wonder if they would accept me, I think I'm ready to be one of them

>khar
Does this also mean donkey in Dari?

hahaha iranian women are some of the biggest whores and your """"men"""" worship whites.

projection at its finest

continue being a smelly rapefugee

look at any irani women in public and you can see that they're always single with no kids and the ones that do have 1 or 2 kids, are always with a non-Iranian.

(you)
keep living in your fantasy world, subhuman

>dominate young swedish boys and steal all underage girls, very often they rape and molest them
Sw*Doids getting cucked by hapas!

it's all these subhumans are capable of, no actual woman would want them, not even their own women probably

they look and behave like rapists

gayranis always got cucked by arabs, turks, and Mongols.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilkhanate

you're speaking my language, who is the cuck? your "people" don't even count as human imo

Because we conquered you and we adopted the language of the people we conquered.

whatever, your people are known to the entire world as rapists and bandits, whether in iran or sweden or probably even afghanistan

and your people are known as arab rapebabies

not really, iranians are almost always respected by everyone in the world, genetics also shows we don't have much arab in us except for the arab-iranians of course

meanwhile hazaris are what, an unholy mix of persian and mongol, literally disgusting

your country is under sanctions and all your neighbors hate you.

dirty gayranis ndtv.com/offbeat/worlds-smelliest-man-iranian-defeats-indian-548352
iranian rapist chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/serial-rapist-jailed-more-13-12950877
gayranis are 56%arabian
realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/