"Street Harrassment" pisses me off

The female in this cartoon is as ugly as sin. There is NO WAY a woman that fits that physical description gets this level of "Street Harassment"

1) She has a hunch back, ugly glasses, a long ass nose, dresses like a grandma, her hair looks too short and unkempt, and it appears she has put on no makeup or done anything to attempt to make her look good.

2) NONE of the street harassers are ethnically diverse. Because we all know Cis White Males are the devil. In now way does "Damn sexy, You got a phat ass" sound like anything a black man would have the remote possibility of saying... Must have been the white guy.

3) They put all these guys on the same exact level when clearly they are not. They consider a guy saying "Damn, beautiful!" or another guy saying "Smile, you are so pretty." You know... basic compliments... On the same level as physically grabbing and twisting a woman's arm then shouting "SUCK MY COCK!" in her face.

4) I would love to see a reversal of this cartoon... With an ugly ass man that put no effort in to his look getting constantly hit on by all sorts of women on the street... Then being all depressed about getting hit on by the ladies... Ya, that would make the guys fucking day, we all know it.

It's possible

obviously she lives in a shitty neighborhood.

the worst white people will do is come up to you and say they thought you were cute and ask your name.

What do the UGLY women in this neighborhood look like then lol?

like that

niggers just fuck at random whenever they can because they themselves are also very ugly

they'll take anything they can get

Niggers have no standards. Remember that video of this average looking woman walking through NY? SJWs were lightning quick to shut that down fast because only niggers were catcalling.

This comic is another poor attempt at shifting the blame to "white people".

>crossdress into near naked for a 50k+ people convention
>constant compliments and catcalls of the like
>enjoy it all regardless, especially because of how many people wanted really close pictures with me
Women just like to complain about mundane shit, who knew?

I have never ever in all my life witnessed anybody "Catcalling" a woman. I have seen some guys go over and tell a girl that she is cute in a really shy way and then getting rejected by a just as shy girl but this shit that the sjw's cry about is pure falsehood. It never happens and if it does it is surely only done by niggers or arabs.

If you hang around blue collars workers it happens a lot. I catcalled a couple of times myself

Clearly user, the solution to this cartoon is to do the following:

Edit the word balloons to just say ficki ficki, over and over.

Final panel: The man says how great it is to live in a culturally diverse society.

>I have seen some guys go over and tell a girl that she is cute in a really shy way and then getting rejected by a just as shy girl
>tfw

she looked exactly like this and I think was the awkward type.

Back to cocoon mode (^,:

>see good looking girl walking
>say "noice" asnd go into the CIA stance
>turn head around and check out dat ass
>she also turns around and giggles as I smile and nod at her

attractive woman actually love to get attention

I've worked with blue collar guys for years, as it turns out, most of the time they do it ironically, like how we shitpost here.

and change the men into sand niggers

I have but only in Brittain. Us Nordics are too socially awkward for it.Finns the least of all since we rarely even speak in public.

>that nose
i wonder who is behind that comic

>Insane people

this comic needs more diversity!

It's gepetto

>she
>Women just like to complain about mundane shit
You do know that the guy who writes these comics is a fat (and I mean massive fat fuck) Jewish man, right?
His name is (((Barry Deutsch))).

Hypothetically speaking a man is walking down the street. He sees a woman walking down the street that he finds physically attractive, and would like to get to know her better...

Maybe he has seen her walking this way a few times, and he is a neighbor of his... He has always been too shy to man up, and ask her number or even go talk to her... Maybe it isn't on the street, but it's in the coffee shop with the girl who has gotten his coffee 5 days a week for the past year...

What is the correct approach for this man to go about optimizing his chances of successfully breaking the ice?

1) He does not want to come off as some creepy perverted guy who just wants to fuck her

2) He does not want to come off as weak either, and wants to appear as confident and attractive.

What can he possibly do to get that positive reaction from the girl without coming off as creepy or weak?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Say your name

>Hi, my name is user, I thought you were cute and wanted to get to know you

or maybe say "looked interesting" or "looked cool"

You have to enjoy doing it, smile, make eye contact, and be confident otherwise if you appear shy at all, she will think you are creepy.

The goal here is to make them comfortable around you.

When I did my approach, I think I came off as shy and nervous, but I literally just kamikazed it. I saw my opportunity and just made my legs walk in her direction.

So that's when denni is getting laid so much...

here you go

Who the fuck talks like the men in this cartoon? Is this one of these 'it happened in my mind so it was real' things?

ayy

Niggers do
Which is hilarious because all the cat callers in the comic are white males

Eeeeexcelllent

tme t post collection i gathered in my rage folder

> is yo dick as long as that nose
lol

Is striking up a conversation with someone you don't know something Americlaps do on a regular conversation?

I've only ever seen obnoxious old ladies do that.

>say "noice" asnd go into the CIA stance
>the CIA stance

Did you assassinate some brown guy while catcalling a woman?

That is ... impressive.

I'd try to pick up joan of arc too, but i know i would just get cucked by God

My fucking mom constantly has conversations with random people she crosses path with. I fucking hate it.

1/2

2/2

I like this one. I feel Trans are trying bandwagon with the gays.

>remember the 6 gillion Mexicans who died in La Holocasta

>>remember the 6 gillion Mexicans who died in La Holocasta
Man, the former Spanish Empire is an absolute joke compared to the former British Empire.

aren't these comics supposed to offer a refutation? what the guy says in the last panel is perfectly logical, yet there's nothing that actually proves why it's the wrong thing to say. it ends in such an abrupt way.

>we shouldn't use dictionaries, because they aren't made for illiterate, stupid people

Don't you mean La Holacaust?

Basically 'Don't use dictionaries because they are racist and by ebil white people'

Then again it was the British empire that decided to force everybody else to abolish slave trade and later slavery. So they did something good as well and it's a joke that nobody seems to remember that fact unless they've read history on university level.

Zen Pencil: Because apparently someone needed a warehouse-sized source of those shitty tumblr wallpapers with out-of-context quotes on them.

How repulsive

This guy must be sub five feet.
Such a manlet apologist.

>malcolm X

Funny enough, spanish for holocaust is holocausto.

These cartoons are made by fat feminists that are pissed off they never catcalled in the street and have to pretend women don't like the attention.

>hunch back
>long ass nose

Hmm. Who does that remind you of Sup Forums?

Don't forget

>make the man a merchant
>Ben Garrison signature

This is what real men do. Don't you want to ne a real man?

>we don't have to use the dictionary definition
>but you have to use our definition

Wait, what's "I"?

Interracial sexual (cucks)

>the holocaust is male

This is phyiscally painful somehow.

Intellectually Challenged.

>malcolm X, the man who pretty much came up with house nigger and similar terms

I want to rape her... You know she wants it bad

Can someone shoop Merkel's face on to her? but google a bigger version so it looks better

>remove people who think wrong and replace tem with violent criminals
10 shekels says she does not live anywhere near the place in which she is parading around that sign.
Literally asking for other women to get raped.

That's enough internet for today and I'm trying to quit drinking fan-fucking-tastic

>implying the people who make feminist comics ever had a man be interested in them.

Imagine women would just come up to you and tell you to suck their clit.

>it's a single long rope
>they aren't connected
>LGB climb up themselves
>T and I complain nobody wants to pull the rope up for them

Lazy assholes.

>this triggers the /k/

That fucking gun jesus christ

>implying most people making them aren't fat balding men to begin with

This.

A more accurate representation of PoC is needed.

Nothing gets me more erect than seeing them go after each other.

So obvious a Jew made this.

>Trying to encourage race-mixing
>The random swastika
>

Mostly black guys and brutal ass guys always hit on me and always try to talk to me. Always catch attractive dudes checking me out but never try to talk to me unless I pull the first move. It's so fucking weird

>unkempt, probably greasy hair
>huge unstylish glasses
>poor posture
>sagging grandma tits, probably because shes a bra-burning feminist
>mismatched clothes, possibly from a charity shop
>a nose like fucking Corvax
Literally cannot even DRAW herself attractively in a piece of fiction, and she'd lead us to believe shes been harassed by men on the street?

I read somewhere about that feminist who somehow got people to stop catcalling her.

She wanted it back. Women actually enjoy it. It's an egoboost. To show your annoyance towards it is an even bigger egoboost.

Indecisive

Haha looks like Kaiji lost another bet.

Luckily, she'll get more of both.

I have a hardcore feminist sister.
She believes in thw patriarchy and all that shit.
Once, she told me about how catcalling is a plague.
I played her game and told her it was indeed a shame and quite obnoxious to bother women on the street.
I then asked her what are the ethnicities that catcall her the most (she gets catcalled once a day, at least).

Not being a cunt, she answered truthfuly: 1. Arabs, 2. Niggers, 3. Whites.

I then told her she was fighting a symptom, not the issue.

>aborigines go missing at 5 times the rate of whites
>must be systemic racism

They never thought its aboriginals killing those aboriginals? It's just like American niggers.

A thinking person might conclude "you are 5 times more likely to disappear if you are a woman surrounded by aboriginals".

(((They))) just try to educate you into sexual neurotic disorder.

In fact this comic is made not only for you, but also for landwhales to feel good about themselves. "Girl, you do not have attention, and this is good, because they do not word-rape you".

Beautiful ones are rarely into it. But some of them have not just the usual-low, but the negligeable level of social intelligence, so you either have to explain it to them at your first contact, or if they are absolutely mad, so just have to tell them to shove it.

Also if cunt is non-white in a kike-sense, she will have reasons to support comic narrative of (((her parents))). Kikes are ultra-racists, they will do all kinds of nasty shit from chemtrails to aids pathogens spreading trough caustic solutions. And of course they will introduce this kind of comics to education.

The lesson of the day is: do not invest emotionally in cunts, until you know that one is a decent one.

Homework: remember the phrases in this comic, that do not imply violent rape and say it to random females on the street.

Oh Christ i didn't even notice

I'm ok with this.

A lot of trans tend to be attention whores.

When that original street harassment video came out, I had to write a paper on it.
>30/36 cat callers were black men
>28/36 cat calls happened on a single street in a notoriously black neighborhood.
>The guy who created it has a business of making viral videos
>They traveled for 12 hours? And the most they got was some blacks.
>It is unknown if anyone would have said Hi to the director. He was wearing sunglasses and earbuds, which are clear "Do no disturb" signs.

Intersex. As in, someone with an actual deformity. Almost no legit intersex people in their movement, but they still co-opt their "oppression" to try and imply their mental disorders should be taken seriously.

I do not feel any disgust or ire towards intersex people the way I feel it towards trans. I don't know anyone who does. They pulled it out of their ass since their narrative called for it.

>Lennon on that fucking list
>a hypocrite, wife beater and child abuser, politically clueless and the poster child of "do as I say, not as I do

>bolt action, break barrel single shot rifle

Guess this is to be expected from people who believe that slicing off your dick makes you a biological female

I used to work with one of the people who did art for Zen Pencils. We were both counselors at a summer camp. He was pretty much what you'd expect from their preachy tone-- sociopathic, but socially inept. He was able to befriend a couple of the SJW chicks at first by spouting this kind of nonsense, so a few of the younger less assertive dudes working there fell in line with him too.

Here's the thing though-- he was such a repugnant person that even that smokescreen only lasted at most two days before everyone fucking dropped him like a rock.

By the end, we had all become friends, even the SJWs lightened up, but he sat in the corner the whole time, bitter, bitching about how everyone was treating him unfairly.

>being so degenerate you are literally born with a penis in your vagina

new heights of depravity