What the fuck is so great about being white anyway?

What the fuck is so great about being white anyway?

Well its not just the day to day things, but the bigger picture. I'm not a nigger.

Everything

$750k for 45 min speech

$400k starting salary for your daughter's part time job

you'll never know, because you're an ugly Jew

Not having to worry you'll be shot by every cop that walks by.

Nothing anymore, white race died 30 April 1945.

Negroes are creative but stupid. Asians are smart but unimaginative. Whites are just right.

>creative

>niggers

Brawndo

Well they did come up with the 'we wuz kings' meme. Pretty creative

They also invented grape soda and fried chicken. Oh wait, that was white people too

For me, it's the benefits my children will hopefully have developing and growing up. We share this with the Asian population as far as I can tell.

When my kids struggle or fail in life, they will have the ability look back objectively to see why. They won't be burdened by the temptation to blame shortcomings on race. This will allow them to adjust their habits,behavior, or education to insure long term sucess.

It's getting to a point where affirmative will force the temptation to use race as a psychological crutch on the white children as well. SJWs

Ultimately, this country will fall and nobody will be 'at fault.'

Whites can shoot up universities

Nobody can hurt my feelings

it's not about that. it's just that i am white and therefore it's in my interest that white people in general do well, ideally a bit better than others (i am no communist after all).

i dont care for over-the-top alt-righters and straight fascists. they do more harm than good because they discredit the right.

we can be atheists, or theist, we can graduate from school and uni, we don't need to do any of our lives matter activities, we don't need to be afraid of cops

>Hitler
>white

Privilege

there is nothing exceptional about being white

Said the shit skins living in white societies that happen to be the only example of one races civilizations being seen as a path to a better life for all other people and not the other way around

there is simply no analog for a white man leaving a already SETLLED land of his own people for another SETTLED by another race for a better life.

this is exceptional to us.

The best part about being white isn't about being white. Its about not being a nigger.

This is why we have an okay relationship with asians. We can both look at each other and know what makes us able to be friends.

Settled*

What's so great about being alive is a better question.