Why are Americans sociopaths ?

Why are Americans sociopaths ?

but he's right
If you care about the poor so much, why not donate your own time and money instead of forcing me to?

I unironically agree with him. Countries are too large and people are too individualistic, there's no social pressure to behave anymore

He's right though.

massmedia injects social darwinism right into their brains.

>europeans are disparaging me on the internet again

go back to drinking wine under a gutter you fucking frog

France BTFO. Again.

They just dont give a fuck, its their culture. I have been told before by americans that if someone is poor and sick then they should just die, and that it is natural. It's just their perspective.

I can't understand how a country can develop around such a callous and unempathetic mentality.

They unironically measure human worth in money and are one of the most tribalistic people on earth despite having no real tribes. The jews have breeded them well.

Only the strongest will survive. Not sure why you're so surprised Eugenics programs was first adopted in America. Even their abortion programs were created for the sole purpose of weeding out blacks and defective whites.

The flip side though is that countries that are too communal can end up with some really fucking weird folks. Look at Japan for example.

Not wanting my money to be stolen from me at gunpoint so the government can redistribute it (after taking a cut for themselves) as they see fit doesn't make me unsympathetic or a sociopath you retard.

So does the entire western world at this point. Things like socialized health care is just a remnant of our past and while like to pretend to be a nation and still feel a sense of community we spend our days being opportunistic wageslaves and our free time is spent on our own or with a select few family members and friends. For example, only 10% of swedes say they know their closest neighbours

Yeah, it is the lack of empathy that I also cannot wrap my head around. I completely understand the argument that my money is my money and it should be for me to use, but at the same time I imagine if I was that poor person in need of help and my only way of surviving was if richer people chipped in. And to think that everyone has an equal starting point and equal opportunities to provide for themselves, and that people who fail at life are either simulants or just lazy and incompetent is pretty fucking cold.

>litteraly "taxation is theft"

That's just sad

Money being taken from me by force and me getting nothing in return is indeed theft.

You telling the men with guns to go steal from some and give to others is not charitable, yet you act like a smug sanctimonious faggot for doing it. Stay the fuck out of the US and encourage all Americans who think like you to move to your shithole of a country.

Easy. You either make it or you break it. And if you break it, you try your hardest to try making it again because you know nobody's going to give you consolation prizes. Too bad not even the USA works like that anymore.

Because the likelihood that someone lives as far away from me as you do from Poland is pretty high. No one in Warsaw gives a shit about you, why should I care about what happens to some Californian?

He has a point, you know.

You just gotta love how the thread is full of people unironically defending this

Every poor person I knew was retarded and smoked too much weed. They had very easy ways out but choose to live off the government. I'm sure that's not the case for all of them, but you can understand my frustration when the government takes my money to build massive swimming pools for housing developments while my streets are breaking apart and the police force is woefully understaffed, leading to unfettered violent crime.

lets just get a nuclear war going already, its inevitable and nothing of value will be lost

This is from that thread about killing dixie?

If so, then I agree. Also, dixie is only like 90 million people, hardly 50% of the united states.

because their country is 50% mexican and black
I wouldn't want to pay a red cent into their welfare either

>Also, dixie is only like 90 million people
More like 120 million you fucking lardass mutt

>d*Xie can't count

Temporarily embarrased millionaires

There is no point in spending money on poor people. Those who have what it takes will get out of poverty by themselves and those who don't will spend it on booze, food, new TVs and jewelery. Nothing good ever comes of the uneducated poor.

Clearly Eastern Europeans are incapable of bootstrapping

This is where you are fundamentally wrong.
I don't care about poors. I care about what would happen to me if I became poor.

But that's literally what we've been doing the past 27 years