When you call Americans mutts all day on Sup Forums but you'll probably have to fight alongside USA when you get...

>when you call Americans mutts all day on Sup Forums but you'll probably have to fight alongside USA when you get dragged into WW3 to fight Chinese/Korean commies and Russians
How does this make you feel?

China's more interested in avoiding a massive humanitarian crisis than a conflict with us. And we don't need help to destroy their military assets.

If they want to destroy America, that's your problem. We don't have any military alliances.

...because you're afraid of the russian response. Be honest, you know they could annihilate you if they wanted.

donald trump - the twitter politician

One week its pro-china, then its anti-china, then its pro-china, I'll never understand his policy towards them

He is using CHAD tactics that drive women WILD. Communists are basically women.

>america
>"friendly" "solution"

Sure thing.

>I'll never understand his policy towards them
Which is exactly the point. He has been saying since the 1980s that he likes to be unpredictable.

>tfw going to insult my waifu today before praising her tomorrow
BRB

>flag
>fight in a war
Choose one

Why would a politician like to be unpredictable, that doesn't make a lot of sense unless you can guarantee support

Doesn't make me feel like anything. We'll be staying neutral as usual.

>drumpf
>policy

Yes? We're a comparatably small nation with only 10 million people and not a very strong military at the moment. Not every country is a powerhouse. There's no need for us to get involved with any of this.

People will support him even if he rapes a newborn on live TV.

I hope europe sides with russia and by proxy china

>he rapes a newborn on live TV

Hardly different from circumcision.

Being unpredictable is how you thwart foreign keikaku. Obama was pretty much the most boring, predictable president ever and he got keikaku'd even before taking office.

>war will be in a region that puts Australia at direct risk

is this what it was like to be European?

Indeed

>haha I'm just pretending to be manipulated by Putin when in reality I'm manipulating everyone it's great you'll see

I mean, he is pretty dumb so it's not doing much for him. But in the hands of a less retarded politician, it totally works. Nixon (who pioneered this approach) accomplished a fuckton in terms of foreign policy.

Steel! Steel! Premium steel for sale! Rubel, yen, dollar we take them all!

literally nothing wrong with refugees

>you'll probably have to fight alongside USA when you get dragged into WW3 to fight Chinese/Korean commies and Russians
More like be lucky enough to get to fight along side them, against american dogs for the liberation of the working classes from oppression and for the cause of humanity.

Would be sweet.