Pau'an Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #3
Darth Vader #21
Droids and Ewoks (Graphic Novel)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Why is this drawing of Inky ugly? Didn't the artist know that Inky wore braces in his youth?

daily reminder ahsoka is best waifu

What other types of Star Wars anthology movies will Disney make, if Rogue One and Han Solo are a success at the box office?

Xth for Ezra is Snoke and The Knights of Ren are The Knights of Wren.

What's up with Friday and that other girl in your pic? Interesting though.

There are plans for a Boba Fett film, seriously

Clones anthology movie.

Wasn't Trank supposed to be directing it before his meltdown in F4, or was that just a rumor? Either way, a Boba Fett movie is just asking for mandofans to get mad over something, again.

Artists draw various fictional characters as teenagers or adults and imagine what they look like.

>one about how Han Solo's parents hooked up
>Jabba the Hutt club
>construction of the Falcon
>Millennium Falcon space journeys
>Ewoks origin story
>construction of the second Death Star
>aftermath of the destruction of second Death Star
>R2D2 and C3PO adventures
>Princess Leia's aggressive negotiations
>Rebels on Hoth
>5 Boba Fett films tracking down Han before ANH
>Han and Chewbacca meet for the first time
Knowing how Disney is playing right now I wouldn't be surprised if those end up being made in the future and yet we would never get to see anything from Prequel era again...

>Princess Leia's aggressive negotiations
Do go on.

Pablo says there is 1 more Anthology being currently worked on that is unrevealed (maybe this Celebration). He just said it was Lucas's idea (along with the Solo movie)

So... What do you guys think Lucas came up with? TCW was his last SW project, so that may be a good place to start. The Solo movie likely stems from the fact that Solo was the only OT character, alive in that era, that didn't get used in TCW, and was a cut idea from RotS, so it's clear he had ideas for a Solo story for a while.

I'm drawing a blank for any other ideas Lucas wanted to do. We know he had the 1313 tv show in mind for a little while. He scratched the surface of Old Republic stuff with Moraband, but I feel like it's too alien for the casual audience. Too soon for such a risk.

Boba and Obi movies have both been speculated on for a very long time, but I am just not sure Lucas would have been behind either of those. He tied Obi-Wan's story off with a bow in RotS, and he has always been a bit weird with Boba.

Are we still showing off our lightsabers?

user, this is a blue board.

It would just be Tarkin telling her a very longwinded and boring story from his childhood, not even the ones where he survived out in the wilderness. It would be about his day during show and tell when he was a kid.

By the end of it, she's pretty sure her hair can make a perfectly sound noose.

Not just the prequel era, there are thousands of years in the Republic era that Disney can shape into ANYTHING, unrestricted. But no, we have find out what irrelevant thing jackass number 7547 did in the OT era

Because if we went into the past, then somehow we take away the 'tone from Star Wars'. That's the excuse they'll use.

>It won't be star warsy enough for the fans!

what are some good Star Wars comics?

Kanan
Lando
Shattered Empire
Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison

This and Dark Times too.

do not "open" the spoiler if you are gonna read DV and the Ghost Prision.
WHY THE FUCK DID VADER KILLED LAURITA?

I honestly have no idea, that half deaf, armless Imperial was no threat to him. Vader just did it to be a dick. I want to think as he fell down, an oncoming speeder picked him up on accident.

I didn't listen.

that comic made me hate Vader for some time

Nuh-uh

>can finally vote this year
>but don't care
>mom drags me out of the house to vote
>get to the polls
>no "Grandmaster Yoda" option
Shit election desu.

>Not voting for Sheev
:^)

this thread is dead
Season 3 fucking when?

Because it was such a petty act, even for him. It also just didn't make any sense, Laurita was in no way going to be a threat to Vader, let alone a rival.

>That slave Ahsoka
Totally disgusting

Literally the only SFW slavesoka pic I have. I saved yours now, thanks.

So here's an idea. You know how Inky used to be a temple guard?

What if ALL the Inquisitors are former temple guards?

You should see the bottom half of that pic.

I see Aayla had a rival then

You got the wrong pic, user.

This must have been why Anakin was so fucked up.

>Padme, Aayla, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti and SS.
poor Ani.

Why is Ashoka so much cuter than other Togruta like this hag?

Reminder that Anakin is a pure man that can only tolerate homogeneous relationships.

Ahsoka's younger, therefore, she's more attractive. It's a human thing.

Being faithful is one thing, being molested is another.

>like this hag
DELETE
THIS

but I agree, Ahsoka is cuter

>Palpatine didn't build Vader a robot penis to fuck SS with

the monster

>ywn bang a cute moff

seriously, ew

I do think Anakin stayed faithful to Padme during the Clone Wars and I don't think he ever fucked Ahsoka. But I bet it might have crossed his mind a few times.

I could see Ahsoka having a secret FWB relationship with one of the clones though.

Hell, I might even write a story about that. I've never tried my hand at smut, but there's a certain art to describing the act of love making in order to make it sound as erotic as possible, which I respect.

I want her to force-rape me.

I'm actually writing one with Rex and Ahsoka but it's currently on hiatus. Just before the showdown too. Used pic related as inspiration

Mine would take place during the Clone Wars, probably somewhere around the middle of S2. I wouldn't want to do it with Rex, he's too high ranking and loyal to be able to keep it a secret. Just another Clone, like Kix or Jesse.

That's the catch in my story, he doesn't know it's her since he can't see because of the helmet. After all, they're good friends but that will soon change.

What do you guys think happened to Rex after the CW Series finale (and after the S7 story reels)?

Was he there at the Battle of Coruscant? How did he manage to remove the inhibitor chip? What were the circumstances that lead to him leaving the Grand Army of the Republic?

Might as well speculate while Rebels is on break.

You know what? Fuck it, I'll keep working on it.

Good for you, user! The more you write, the better you'll get at it!

He was on Mandalore at the time of Order 66, just after Battle of Coruscant.
He probably found medical supplies that let him take out the chip, like the other clones did.
He didn't leave the GAR, he left the Empire after being phased out by recruits and being disenfranchised with the Empire's goals.

Wait, is this canon?

Why was he on Mandalore?

Siege of Mandalore, user. How else do you think the Empire got control of the system and had set up academies which Sabine would eventually attend? Clones went in to remove Maul and Death Watch, and they kept the planet as they transitioned from Republic to Empire.

Guys, what will we do when he passes? He's the only voice for C-3P0. No one has ever played 3P0 but him.

Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

But why didn't the 501st go to Mandalore with him?

He says he hasn't seen Ahsoka since the Siege of Mandalore back in his first Rebels episode

501st was on Coruscant at the time of Order 66, clearing out the Temple for Sheev. Rex obviously wasn't attached to the 501st anymore by that point.

Tom Kane has done the voice before, and they already have a back-up Threepio model, Chris Bartlett.

Besides, Daniels still has a ton of time. 70 is the new 50.

He's been voiced by other people in a couple of things, but he's been 3P0 for most appearances. Like, he has a different VA for star wars kinect.

I'm a bit sad that I've learned Daniels is a bit of a dick, since C3P0 is my favorite character.

>C-3P0
>0
Hello my casual son

You would be a dick too if you were stuck being known for Threepio for 30 years and past that until you die

Yeah, it ruffles my autism too when people keep doing that.

Maybe they know and that's why they do it?

Its one thing responding to fans, but he seems to have contempt for Baker.

He's been a dick from the beginning, though. Kenny Baker tried to be friends with him on the set of ANH and Daniels told him to fuck off.

I'm sure that he isn't 100% a dick.

So that's why C3PO is such a dick to R2

I don't know, depends on whether you think anyone is 100% dick. He's been known to be rude to fans for years, though.

There is still good in him, I can feel it.

Oh fuck I just realized were probably going to get a scene where Rex is forcing himself not to kill Ahsoka while pulling other clones away from her. Imagine how sad it would be if Rex is running from Ahsoka and the whole time she's trying to help him since he appears to be in distress then when she finally gets to him he ends up forcing out the words "D-Die -no, no she's a friend she's -Die Jedi scum!"

He probably took the chip out before that order came in, so he wouldn't be trying to kill her anyway. The chip is the only thing that made the Clones turn on the Jedi anyway.

He removed the chip, so that wouldn't happen. After all, if any of his brothers saw him helping a Jedi, then he would be considered a traitor which is something I think should've happened.

Did anyone else assume that Ahsoka only saw Anakin's starfighter or something when she said she saw hm go off to save Sheev?

Maybe it's just because I believe that them meeting between TCW and Rebels would cheapen their reunion, but wouldn't it make more sense that Ahsoka was a witness to the battle of Coruscant and saw the Jedi and clones go into space?

Am I missing something that was mentioned in the show about them actually meeting?

The unfinished series finale had Ahsoka taking part in liberating Mandalore from Maul. She was discussing the plan of attack with Anakin and Obi-Wan before they left for the Battle of Coruscant.

Don't let this thread die! Post cute!

what could of been

Are Togrutas actually space sluts, or is it just wishful thinking based on their similarities with Twi'Leks?

I wish we could somehow have seen this "Everything just somehow works out" scenario. It could have made for a really powerful force vision for Anakin but I guess we're passed that point now.

You might be mistaken with Tuskens.

UUURRRT URT URT URT URT URTs are not for sexual

Never met a Tusken that wasn't a HOAR

Hoar is one of those things like jizz where you have to wonder if whoever came up with that ever actually said it out loud and thought "wait maybe I shouldn't call it that"

Gentleman, it's time we face some uncomfortable facts. Rebels is off-season, we don't know when exactly it will return, SW Celebration isn't until next month, and Rogue One isn't until December. And we can't survive on comic books alone.

We're going to need something to justify these threads.

>we can't survive on comic books alone.
We could if they'd fucking release them on anything resembling a consistent schedule.

It was the 70's user, things were different back then.

Enjoy the silence while it lasts. Are the threads dead forever? Nope. Star Wars never dies it just multiplies.

When Celebration arrives I expect it to get busy here with the content being shared during the convention.

And not all in the same week would be nice.

1 month til' Celebration is absolutely fine. Threads have been slower than usual, but they've never died. We've still been getting varying amounts of posters, from 50-80 usually. People are just a bit burned out, or busy with exams, ect.

We get a bunch of comics dropping next week. In fact, we're going to have comics every single week in the run up to Celebration, including the start of the Han Solo comic, a new Kenobi special issue, the next part of the final Vader comic arc, AND the start of Cuck Wendigs semi-controversial TFA adaptation. We also have EA set to announce something, and at the very least show off the next Battlefront DLC, this Sunday. We can enjoy at least a thread of bitching about that!

So yeah, this is a slow week, slowest all year, but I think things WILL pick up, very soon. Gradually, and then the threads will explode again when Celebration happens.

Which, by the way, we're confident that we will be able to have streamed in the Cytube for you guys. That will be fun.

As said, we should just enjoy the quieter atmosphere. Discussion only ends when you let it.

Why's Wendig's adaptation controversial? I haven't been keeping up with news recently due to exams.

Literally because it's Wendig.

He has yet to prove or redeem himself in the eyes of fans, so when it was announced that he is writing the official TFA adaptation, there was a lot of panic in this thread.

I personally don't think it will be too bad. I doubt he has much freedom on it, considering it's just a movie adaptation. But we'll see.

The Inquisitorius did nothing wrong.