pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10421186
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=tQtuDoM1Dms
youtu.be/3zWogYFpUI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LAST CHANCE TA PLACE YA BETS /sug/! Maybe ever, do your best!

strawpoll.me/10421186

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

>That pic and dubs
Is this the power of memes?

Lesbians bore me.

Do not post any gem except these two or else.

Then you're in the wrong thread, buddy

No.

>implying Steven won't teach her to love herself as much as he loves her
>implying he won't give her a cuddling fetish and teach her the whole safe, sane, consensual mantra of BDSM
>implying he won't have her rough and treat her gentle afterwards, making her love him all the more for it

New thread? Better post Stevidot

>that tumblr nose

We're back, baby!

Or else what?

Some people just can't draw noses user, it's ok so long as they still draw best ship

Do it faggot.

What are you, gay?

he has a cold user

Kill yourself.

Perfect
Good job OP

Here's Amethyst

>Bob
>noone made a Lapis/Bob in the Bottle crossover yet
I can't be the only one considering this

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=tQtuDoM1Dms

Do we know yet when the next episode is supposed to air?

mfw it's gonna be a male figure that created all the gems, and the diamonds are conquering and doing ll the shit they do in an attempt to bring him back or some shit

>Steven with a nose
I know son, its unnatural as fuck.
Why did they give him a god damn snout this entire time, its fucking ruined any chance of him ever looking like actual attractive peoples, even in fan art.

She looks SO fuckin' anime there.

>that image
The fuck am I looking at?

Are we in full on chuckefuck mode today?

nope

Shit characters, shit ship.

>Steven Quartz Universe, the once and future King

Pic related.

Oh No! an RKO!

Some people don't know how to save images and have shit taste, and that's not okay kill yourself

>it's an user actually wants people to stop posting lapis and peridot so they use reverse psychology episode

Once upon a time, Goku went to the Future Shop and bought a remote for his cars radio...
...when he could just reach over and fiddle with it instead.
youtu.be/3zWogYFpUI0

Welcome to Evening /sug/, where everyone is off work and ready to mingle about rocks and their imoietsnce in their lives. For shame. It's almost like most of us have no lives and boyfriends
Chief Relationship Correspondent Pepe to follow after this.

Let's go.

>Arguments arise over Amethysts worth as a crystal gem. Does she deserve redemption? Probably not, but her problems and comeuppance get swept under the rug like your skeletons in the closet.
>Gregory continues to be a depressing sack of hammers. One user hates poems. Suspected to hate fun too.
> anons measure their e-penises by comparing and posting gem waifu lists like so many threads ago. Goddamn you guys.
>Shipping wars arise as the sound of cannon fire erupts over the typical topics. Stevidot? Amedot? Poly?! None can compare to the juggernaut that is Grasper, however.
>Pearl is very racist. This, combined with one private eye user declaring her a nazi, may be a secretive fascist. War crimes, or just misguided faith?
>Group of local anons talk about jerking off to their friends and the show. Likeā€¦ i guess if you need to let your spunk loose or something. Perverts. I have no room to judge though.
>Chris-Chan briefly appears to demonstrate his anti-woman Boyfriend-free program. It is incontinent and nonthreatening. Just like him.
>Pearl posters dick is dismantled like a jenga tower being kicked after taking antidepressants. This reporter wishes she could help. I feel bad for any user that can't get it up.

I missed doing that and I missed you guys as well.

Stay tuned.

You seem a tad upset friend

>removed the 1080p Mega link

OP a shit

Hey /sug/, not in a great mood, don't want to go into it, but please post happy gems to cheer me up.

Steven!

She never asked to be made

>lesbianism is just a phase
but that's true, them bitches haven't tasted the power of dick

You may not be able to help that anons dick but you certainly help mine.

it's been included in the current one as the itunes folder.
i don't know why.

Thanks for the update LLNK

Info on Summer of Steven? When does it start?

Doies "hit the diamond" comes this week or has already aired?

answer pls

I'm angry too

you should kill yourself

>Watching the dub

We idk
Hit diamond aired

Hit the Diamond aired last week. we don't know when Steven Floats will air yet but there's a chance it will be this week

>And Penis
For fuck sake, that always gets me.

>LAST CHANCE
We're going to have six or seven more /sug/ threads before Thursday evening and I'm not even sure there's a new episode this week. In what sense is this a LAST chance? Do you really think you won't post that link again?

For the last time Gornet, Lapis already raped her.

Buy a video game or something

Or check tumblr for more cute fanart

It'll be a quite a while before the Summer of Steven

>craft beer

I'm not gonna rape Yellow Diamond, stop asking me

Fuck you asshole, my grandmother died last night.

Eh, some day I may watch it subbed
is there actually any larger streaming site that has this piece of work? To be honest I forgot it existed for years

So you have already started a dust playthrough.

I would put some points in lockpick, you might find some useful stuff in locked containers or locked rooms.

Oh, and don't break the bobby pins, there aren't many.

Shouldve gone with her, fucker

did she kill herself because she couldn't live with having a worthless piece or shit grandchild like you?

I've been posting the polls in three consecutive threads every day, from morning to evening on the US East Coast, I figure consistency matters in these kinds of things.

Oddly, almost every poll has had about 90-110 responses, but the one for Alone At Sea had 229.

That's heart warming.

No, and unless you lost a relative, I'd prefer if you stopped.

Just gonna put this here...
you know what to do..
POST MORE LAPIS

I was expecting something horrible, I'm pleasantly surprised

You can "prefer" anything, but that isn't going to make people stop

Hey, a question. Is naming fusions after random gems that share the same colors as their components acceptable?

nah, kys

I know it isn't, I'm on Sup Forums. People don't when to stop.

I'll appeal to Perifags so they don't go into autistic fits.

Oh fuck off user.
We all have a bad day now and then.

Here you go lad. Next time, don't beg though just post something cute and people'll probably join in. My sympathies though on your gran, hope things get better for you soon son.

My Grandmother died in september, I didn't cry at all until my cat died a month later. I don't have nay profound words of encouragement but I can say you'll be alright.

And don't listen to the other Anons, Summer is here

>Not backing out when pins about to break
What do you take me for?
I tagged melee, lockpick, and sneak. figured if I was unlucky, I could always fall back on a knife or a club or somesuch.

Well you can, but it's not always true.

>dub
wait.
wait!
SHIT I never realized it was an anime!
I loved that show as a kid!

I suppose I should also add this.

This is the last poll, seeing as how this is the last episode in the leaked list. I might do some more when /sug/ returns for other things, but seeing as how we're living on borrowed time I don't think it's a good idea to start up a whole new series of polls.

If you haven't PLACED YA BET yet and want to, please do!

I'm not convinced you do in fact realize you are on Sup Forums. Anyone so inclined is free to talk all the shit they want when they have the curtain of anonymity. You aren't entitled to sympathy here and if you want people to care about your fee fees or your dead relatives you have to win anons over, not ask for their respect.

God I love this meme so much

That's lewd, Pearl.

Thanks friends, I appreciate the encouragement. I just needed to vent a little, as it's just been another problem out of many recently.

but honestly kys tho

We need more gems wearing comfy people clothes in the show

But honest

I hope your day gets a lot better, user!~

Not bad.

I would have tagged survival instead of sneak though, food and water are hard to find, unless you don't mind the radiation.

God I can relate. I only knew from when I looked it up after listening to the opening on repeat. It's SO catchy.

Thanks user, I'll be sure to keep that in mind in the future. I didn't mean to spit my woes here, but sometimes, you just have one of those days where you act before you think.

here
Now come on man, you can't expect people to not shit talk on Sup Forums, its what happens.
I feel sympathy, but that's life.
People we care about leave us.
And people talk shit on Sup Forums because they don't consider your existence beyond text on a screen and thus can be cruel.
Kay Sera, Sera.

Still, like I said, I hope it gets better, have a puppy in a melon.

hmmm

kek