>Hey guys we are going to get knocked out and punched for fun by random blacks
please don't be this stupid.

Context?

whiteys btfo

white pple smdh

As expected from muttoïds.

>grown niggers attack kids to feel better about ther shit existence
Niggers should be exterminated

yes, just if you're in the hills (Ardennes and such) be smart and follow the route alongside the river, as going up and down the hills isn't only very tiring and very slow for the bicyclist, the bicycle isn't commonly used there and raging car and truck-drivers will cut you off the road.

Agreed, please don't import billions of rapefugees, don't make Europe the United states of Europe +plus tip

then, can you answer these questions:
1. why did everyone look so prepared? came coincidentally directed at the black guys, the black guys walking menacingly, and the white guys looking at the black guys from the beginning?
2. why wasn't the phone guy attacked? was he with the black guys? then, why didn't the white guys seem as wary of him as they did of the other guys?

it literally looks like a cutscene from GTA SA

this

why would you stand there when tall shirtless aggressive Negroes approach you?

>1. why did everyone look so prepared?
Niggers are always ready to jump people, I'm not even memeing they sit around waiting for people to jump, it's why in part they were called porch monkeys.
>why wasn't the phone guy attacked.
The phone guy could had been black or part of the group jumping them.

Jesus christ this flat earth tier thinking.

Brainwashing.

after-school fight

why didnt they just ride off.

Probably some dumbasses trying to be World Star famous.

Fucking niggers.

That would be racist.

if the phone guy was with the black guys, why did the whites ignore him? if someone walks menacingly towards you in clear sight from one direction, and someone else openly records you from the other direction, it's not like you don't notice it.

I'm not trying to be apologetic for blacks, but this honestly doesn't seem like an unprovoked attack.

that's what I think, as well.

Is this the pirce of freedom?

>wh*tes
>having stamina

axaxaxaxaxa land of the free

that was amusing

>but this honestly doesn't seem like an unprovoked attack.
The black guys could had planned on jumping them.
Since it was a phone camera the black guys could had spotted them and called a friend who would record the fight. The white kids could had been waiting for a friend or did not know they were being recorded anyway.

It seems more likely this was a planned attack than some kids coming in to record themselves getting their asses beat to almost hospital levels just so people can post the poor quality video on Sup Forums.

Unironically this.

Here it is with audio lol

instagram.com/p/BXTOjPpFs0V/

I can barely understand what the nigs are saying, but apparently the wh*te soyboys were provoking the blacks somehow

>that one virgin using meme arrows outside of le 4chins

what did the white guy say before they got attacked? only thing I can make out is him weezing "fuggen nigg-" as he is lifted.

>calling them fucking niggers while getting beaten up
why?

>Niggers

Well if you were getting the shit beaten out of you why not?

m8 its literally 2 on 2, they should've stood their ground and fought back at least. Its someone squealed and they were waiting for a response, cameraman knew what was going to happen

LMAO it did really happened that way :DDDDDD oh my allah :DDDDDD

Best response is to fight back, that only makes it look worse

Its *obvious

They are kids not trained fighters.

They all look like they are the same age. It's just that soyboys look way younger due to estrogen than what they actually are

So basically people here can edit/cut webms and use them against other nationalities/races as prop tools?

Poland.
no, but it's getting better.

Recently my city passed new regulation that bumped the costs of parking to like 200% of the previous price sparking massive outrage of cagers.
And I'm almost certain we have a bike path running alongside most major arteries in the city.

40 years and we'll have a dutch-tier biking culture. Can't wait.

>cagey going 4mph in a tiny 1996 toyota gently caresses your rear wheel
>leaves you shaking the handlebars violently left and right trying to regain control
>go flying onto the pavement, scrape half your face off and keep sliding until you hit a tree
>18 wheel semi crushes your faggot big boy bike
>...

Welcome to Sup Forums

The nigger is defending his fellow nigger brother

Like pottery haha

>calling out selective presentation is defending their heinous actions
False equivalence the best you can do, huh?

>black people not taking the bike
fake and gay

>things that are real in the cager mind
lmao.
every driver is a massive pussy. If they weren't they wouldn't hide behind 1t+ hunk of steel and glass separated from the elements.
Your impotent rage fuels me friend.

>Ogga booga violence is an option
Fuck off to your mud Hut you lowlife inbreed nigger scum goatfucker
We kill your kind in Dagestan and Vorkuta (father mother

>heinous actions
>violence is an option
Why does this German/Russian idiot literally have to make arguments to attack me?

>but what about
KILL yourself nigger scum
Go to /gif/ and spam your fucking bbc in ping white pussy you fucking spastic nigger

lolwut

lmao epic threead

thanks dude I made it myself I was really hoping kara booga would come here to fight off these white cucks though

Are you paranoid schizophrenic? Do you see or feel something I am failing to recognize here?

Do you do this in /deutsch/ as well?

LMAO!!!!! boy u mad

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtvFJqCQt4

>implying I drive a car
nice try, check out my ride

That's Joscher from /deutsch/ he's physically impaired and can't get over it

Glad I didn't insult him too bad, he must have it bad desu, mental vs physical impairment isn't comparable

found u

Yeah you're a failing due to your low nigger IQ

Come to Germany and I'll woop your nigger ass
I'll cap yo ass mofucka, mcFuckn axe yo shit

Bet that reminds you of your mother's lullaby she sang to you every night before getting sold of by your father

Did nigger fuck you in the ass something. Niggers are my bros and if your racist against my nigger bros were gonna beat the shit out of u.

Typical Finnish mongrel, next time we invade your shit we'll just drop a nuke on Helsinki not like you aren't already in a nuclear winter somewhat

Its okay m8, I honestly don't and won't ever believe you're any less of a person for any physical problem, I wouldn't expect it from any German med-student or Arzt/in

Wow thank you man, I really give a shit about the opinion of a nigger, you know?
You made my day brother

In the case I'm reborn as a nigger I'll try to bring light to this dark world just like you

Lmau you suck nigger cum from white girls pussy

I'm kissless handholdless virgin you stupid Chink. Bet you're an expert on nigger cock sized phallic object thanks to your sister fucking mares left and right

Out, have to take my protein shake

Ow cheek father calls
First once 300g of noodles

Alter Ferpiss dich du Hurensohn
Think that's funny?

Naja egal ich bin weg out!
Hard to stop, have to admit that

Germany are you ok?

faker leave
what does it bring to you? you hinder my effort learning java

Your country is entirely responsible for the refugee situation in Europe, you fucking piece of shit.

>Understand that the month of #August brings out the #African warrior spirit of Ogun and Sekhmet
yeah man, brave african warrior spirit being able to beat up some 13 year old nerds

Please keep the discussion within this thread as to not cause any further confusion.

We all had tons of fun glassing Iraqis on their hellish desert back in 2003, but the recent migration wave was caused directly by Western countries offering generous welfare to any worthless leech that manages to get on the boat to Germanistan, USA didn't have much to do with that.

That looks staged as fuck
Also, Belgium: yes but not compared to netherlands

considering how many of you fuckers I see biking around here waiting to get your shit stolen, I should say yes
it isn't

amerimutts in a nutshell

why couldn't they just shoot them?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfLJ876lXsQ&t=

Yes

ask italy
youtu.be/WToFCuqP808

this shit is from Sup Forums. the OP is a fucking poltard.
they have tons of cherry picked videos like that.
black are not nearly as violent as whites portray them.

This

This, in most cases black people literally dindu nuffin

bassd scho

Happy to see a few fellow black brothers in white countries. Hope you're breeding the white devils out

thank god i neva got beaten this hard keke

Just don't insult black people with slurs like the n-word and you are fine:)

Because its scripted I would guess.

Is your country safe from niggers?

>black are not nearly as violent as whites portray them.
Facts disagree with you reddit.

>calling someone reddit
Dam dude, that's some solid argumentation you got there.