Is this inevitable if I impregnate my Asian gf?

Can this be prevented with proper parenting? Or will breeding with a chink doom my sons to a life of misery?

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, literally every single half-chink that has ever existed is a deranged murderer.

visit "hapas" board on reddit and judge by yourself

Only if you get a boy. White/Asian mixed girls are hot af desu

You're white.
You're dating an asian woman.
You can't parent properly, you wouldn't date an asian woman if you could. Therefore, your kids will automatically be messed up.

No

kek

>hapas
Those are all results of single asian mother households who hated the fact they are asian and not white.

The boy can just go to Asia.

>Canadian
You're white
You're letting Chinese overrun your country
You can't country properly, you wouldn't be letting Chinese overrun your country if you could. Therefore, you shouldn't even be a country.

Not an argument. Canada's shit, but so is OP.

I always find this funny because Sup Forums is just as quick to go on about how this generation is full of vapid whites and how western women are degenerates

>I can't get a white gf so I went for a desperate chink

Maybe. But the answer isn't to racemix. Just stop being a soft cunt and teach your woman not to be a degenerate. Settle for a cunt if needs be, then train her. Once that's done, teach your kids to be proper human beings and voila, your next generation will be alright.

I can get a white girlfriend, desperate chinks are just more fun.

Thank you for the encouragement, Leaf. I will try to make the right decision.

>Settle for a cunt if needs be

KEK enjoy that alimony.

I'll just leave this here

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

>Settle for a cunt if needs be
It's like you want to ruin your life.

ITT: people who don't know how to raise a kid properly

>Being so soft you can't tame a white bitch.

KEK, stick to your 2D asians faggots.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
Like playing Russian roulette with a three cylinder revolver.

All that projection in one post.

>Posting from my bed cuddling my white gf.
Stay mad roach.

go to doctor and get your tubes cut

say your infertile and adopt a white child

>be South East Asian
>have shit parents
>all they do is work and tell me to do good in school
>they neglect you most of your life
>tfw they deprive you of positive emotions and only fill you with rage and hatred
Please spare yourself and don't catch the yellow fever

its simple, only have girls

you have to reverse china that shit and drown the boys...

pic related, elliot's sister

>Is this inevitable if I impregnate my Asian gf?
yes
stop being a race mixing fuckbag

having a girl is even worse than having a shot at trying to raise a non-supreme-gentleman

as a hafu, I couldn't ever see relate to my father, and he obviously doesn't understand how to get along socially as an asian guy in a western society which is something I've had to learn to deal with on my own

also if your gf is a chink your dating the bottom of the barrel of far east asians

I had an half asian friend in high school. He has a white dad, i still talk to him sometimes. He was pretty awkward but a good dude. I wont lie, he was a real beta and never had any chance with girls, although i think hes lost his virginity since going to college. I dont know man, i just dont know.

Lift weights with your son and get him into some sort of physical combat training, boxing or wrestling not that stupid karate shit

I don't understand how you guys can point to one guy and say it proves that all asian/white mixes our doomed

why risk it? mixed race people have serious issues regardless

>Germany telling anyone else about being overrun

Literally just another roach nest at this point, thanks for turning the Fatherland into a caliphate.

Yes. That kid had far too much time on his hands. Never let your children be idle and this will never happen.

>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever

Being hapa gira is not actually bad, you're seen as exotic by white people and other races
The only downsides is that asian people are actually disgusted by you kek
I had identity issues because i "didn't belong" to no race, so i just learned to base myself in my own identity as a indivudual and on others things; putting my race aside
Also, i get to be in touch with both asian and white cultures, and thats nice too

JYB was raised in Texas and got in a lot of fights. If it wasn't for martial arts he probably would've turned into a very different dude.

Fuck, *girl

Abort the hapa males
Rape the hapa females.

t. Sup Forumsack

The reason WMAF couples produce failures is because the WM is almost always a beta cuck and the AF is always an alpha tiger mom who raises the kid to obey supreme asian culture. The kid than grows up identifying more as Asian but confused and cannot relate to/hate their white dad from taking asian women away from asian men since they see themselves more as asian. Nearly all half bred Asians hang out with more Asians and celebrate Asian holidays and never see themselves with white norms. When people ask them what they are the first thing they say isn't their white root or American, they say their asian roots first. For this to be successful, whites have to stop being cucks and that will never happen

LONDON

yes i read it, and fapped furiously

Touche, but naturally, I intend to be a better example when I raise my children. A parent always wishes for their child to have a better upbringing than they did, and in my case, that would be working my children to the bone for them to get into HYPSM.

who's exterior door opens out?

The best case scenario is that your daughter will be a sexual fetish for other degenerates. Don't do it.

>Asian gf
What the fuck is wrong with you

Why Sup Forums making many Asian thread?

Even though 99% of you guys will never touch girls in real life.

Hapa women are hot as fuck nearly 100% of the time. Hapa males, if they work out and whatnot, can make it work.
Elliot was actually good looking but neglected to hell. Mixed Asians don't have a group to identify with compared to mixed blacks (who are just WE WUZ) or mixed mestizshits (ERAMOS)

>making children outside of your race

at least get her to be insiminated by a white woman ovule and ur sperm

Guys what if I date a halfie?
My children would only be 1/4 Asian

MUTANTS
U
T
A
N
T
S

You're a faggot for even finding Asians attractive, so of course you're gonna raise a faggot son - it's all you know.

Pretty much this.

I consider myself more white than Asian.
However, most Asians consider me white and whites consider me Asian.

At least I get to use my minority card when I try to red pill people and they call me racist. :^)

I know what you mean

Small dicked beta faggot going out with an asian woman because he has insecurities.

Face it, your hapa son wouldnt even be as beta and pathetic as your faggot ass.

(((You)))

Do it lad, we need more Elliot Rodgers in this world.

>Be Hapa
>WMAF
>3 brothers
>Dad not a beta cuck, Mom loves America only tells us stuff about her country when we ask, all grow up identified as white.
>6ft, linebacker size

It's the parents honestly, my mother loves America A LOT and never tried any of that asian tiger mom bullshit on us and my dad wouldn't allow it anyway if she tried. OP try not be a giant faggot and be there for your kids.

have fun with your chubby white wife divorcing you.

Is the same girl?