Jew thread

Okay Sup Forums, are your countries going to ally with us zionists now? or do you need to wait for more religion of peace happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YatLE3ZB_0
middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
youtu.be/luIwf_037TU
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
youtu.be/NU1e992LSfM
youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/cJiUyuTU_1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews:
Create problem
Promote reaction
Offer solution

Our greatest ally... Fuck off and die!

Here here, burger boy

Get back in the oven you filthy jew

You fucks rigged this whole thing, you fucking scumbags.

>Tell muslims not to attack you, and in return you can get them free stuff in western countries.
>Fund "progressive" rallies and build a mostly leftist political base in western countries.
>Controll the media.
>Label anyone who speaks up against the Muslims as racist.
>Now muslims have free roam of western countries.
>Muslims cannot attack the israel though, as per their agreement, so they attack it's western "puppets".
>Western nations and muslims gradually start to loathe each other.
>Eventually kill each other.
>Jews rinse and repeat with whatever otherr cultures come next.

There's a reason you fucks have been around since before the ancient Egyptians, and there's a good goddamn reason all other cultures learned to hate you, you sly fucks.

You set this up.

We didn't create shit, you bastard!
who is fat

Get it through your thick fucking skull already, there are two opposing groups of jews at work here
Zionists are nationalist jews and hate multiculturalism and support Trump
Globalist jews are the anti-nationalist jews that promote diversity and support Cunton

youtube.com/watch?v=0YatLE3ZB_0

"Freemasonic" = kabbalist, Sabbatean-Frankist

lets say we're in the process of understanding how life is with certain neighbors.

To be fair there is truth in this.

Pic related article was written by a jew who hates Israel

Words of a snake and a perpetual victim. Watch him start to cry.

>Zionists are nationalist jews and hate multiculturalism

Fuck off. You know very well this just applies to Israel. Zionists promote multiculturalism and agressive anti racist propaganda anywhere they are.

Shut the fuck up! Look, you worm, zionist want divesity in all other countries. You arguement is total shit LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Please leave

>you bastard! who is fat

You Jews always were good for a laugh.

Kek is literally controlled by the jews you filthy goyim. My dubs will show you that this is true.

This and this.

if it only was so easy...

you sneaky kikes always try to reason with us once your lies get exposed.

zionists only care about nationalism and anti-multiculturalism when it comes to israel.

you see a strong white europe as a threat, so you don't apply the same thinking when it comes to europe and the western world

just fuck off.

And pray tell, what will this "alliance" involve?

> Israel has created leftist bases in Western countries and that's how it enabled immigration to Europe
That would be counter-productive. Why would we want Muslims and Leftists to be in control if they hate us? Classic logical fallacy
Get diagnosed for schizophrenia you delusional fuck

Then all you supposed red pills still prefer trusting the sand niggers over us?!

Fuck this shit, you guys are doomed
I'm going back to the oven

It all makes sense...
It was the jews

I think you dont understand. When you get screwed over by one group of people, and then get screwed over by a second group, that does not make the people who fucked with you first any more trustworthy.

Why in the world would we ally with you guys, when you guys are the ones at the forefront of stuff going down in Europe. It's people like Spectre and Soros who actively fostered and helped escalated this.

Then how about you guys come out and start denouncing them? Before you bring your conflict in the open and start acting you might aswell be one group.

That's all we ever asked.

Please gas self

My dubs show kek is slayer of jews

>psst

Reroll

They're here because of you.

We will make the holocaust real

Its called "Problem-Reaction-Solution".
google it

Easy there, Chaim. I'm keeping a tally of every time a kike makes one of these threads. Every threads another steel pipe in a Jewess' asshole when the white/arab invasion comes to Tel Aviv.

Jesus Christ what do you think we've been doing here these past 10 years?! Those globalist jews have been trying to castrate the IDF since cast lead!

When we did denounce them, they immediately replied that we're facists that go after ''peace groups"

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518

need you cunts to stop supporting terrorists in Syria and elsewhere.

Hegelian dialectic
Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis
They want Christians to war against Muslims.

Moores in Spain were promoted by Jews.

Just more lies from you, snake.

If you guys were not fucking us over and bringing in these 3rd world filth we would like you. It is hard to ignore behind each group that is actively killing white people and our Western Civilization and Christianity are jews.

If more of you guys were to tell the Soros and Feinsteins and Shumers of the world to knock it off you would be surprised at how many people would look upon you guys with smiles instead of "fucking assholes are doing it again!"

I KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED, SWEDE!

Amend thyself

Daily reminder that Jewish anti Israel organizaions such as Jewish voice for peace are working with CAIR against Islamophobia and BLM terrorists and support the BDS movement.

If you want to be mad at kikes be mad at them.

www.facebook com/JewishVoiceforPeace/

Its funny how you will continue the lies until you finally trick someone. Its sooooooooooooooool cliche that its almost cringe worthy

You should watch Chucky Shumer salivate over the burning of Waco. What a fucking reptile!!!!

Aren't you guys by definition sandniggers? You're in the middle-east and your forefather comes from south iraq.

>Jews let the muslims into Constantinople by killing the guards in the Jewish quarter and opened the gates in return for favors and trading routes.
>History books say it was a guard who forgot to lock the gate and "coincidence" a very large patrol tried the door and ran in.
>Christians in Spain had to deal with Jews acting as the guards and spies for the muslims.
>Once word got out that Constantinople fell because of treachery people hated them even more.
>Kicked out of Spain because of their ties to muslims. Jews had no problem paying the taxes and such because they knew that the muslims needed them to bring in the money.

So this idea that jews and muslims hate each other the evidence shows that Jews will have no problem working with Muslims. After all isn't it interesting how ISIS has never attacked Israel?

BTW what do you think is going to happen with all that land that ISIS is killing EVERYONE? You don't think that Israel is going to take that land for a greater Israel do you? hmm?

JIDF SHILL POST

Christians are bigger enemies to kikes than mud people

Why do you keep brainwashing people that these terrorist attacks are done my muzzies.

It's you joo who do them. Should I mention Richard Gutjahr again?

HERE IS THE TRUTH. Jews hate whites. The ENVY of the Jew, like all other subhumans, makes the jew immoral, unnatural, and weak spirited.

yeah, finally a thread i can feel at home in this god forsaken board!

serious question here: why did the likud supported the black panthers who promoted multicultrims? why do we need to let ethiopians (niggers) and mizrahi (arabs) keep their backward practices in our (used to be) 1st world nation?

ISIS doesn't even fucking exist. They are invinsible in the Syrian civil war between pro-Assad and anti-Assad soldiers. However they do all terrorist attacks in Europe. Yeah, this makes a lot of sense.

How so? Do you really think that if the Pope wanted to kill all Jews he couldn't have done that?

Christianity protected the Jews. They still do. It is funny how Jews think the Christians are still out to "get" them when without those zionist cuck evangelicals Israel wouldn't exist.

BTW in all my years of working in various places it was always jews that got pissed off at "Christmas Party" and other things. We even had some threaten a lawsuit because the company gave people time off for 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years. It so greatly offended them that they were going out of their mind thinking the company was supporting "Christian Holidays".

Mizrahi are the only real jews. Fuck off you stupid land stealing european. Your home is in Russia.

christians=/= whites

Go away Jews, you Moloch-worshipping monsters!
Your day will come.

Im not a christian, desert jew nigger.

Islam, christian, and judaism means fuck all to me.

Everything is ISIS now.

Some immigrant dood who run over passengers, where coincidentally Richard Gutjahr was present -> ISIS

Some joo club where people get shot, but somehow the joo owners and all zionist band members are unwounded -> ISIS

WTC -> possibly ISIS too? Or no, Al-Qaeda, the other swindle. But hey, Jews didn't do WTC.

Jews did 9/11

ashkenazi are the ones who built this country. all you guys did was arrive here and whine we won't let you run things.
well, now you run things. and look at the shithole israel is becoming.

Doesn't change that you're not real jews. How far back in your lineage does one have to go to find a single ancestors of yours born in pre-1948 Israel? 1500 years?

i am not even trying to do it. we built the country. don't like what we made? make your own.

i define myself as an atheist anyway.
>but israel is for JEWS
my father's side grandmother was a hard jew. good enough for you? stop being a racist cunt.

>Retarded Goyim still confuse Zionism and Globalism

You called ethiopians niggers and mizrahi arabs and backwards and now I am the racist? Typical racist self-unaware russian.

its not racist to state the facts that africa is a shithole, or that arab culture doesn't sit well with western values. are you retarded?

i didn't say we don't need immigrants, just that kindly leave your mother's culture at your motherland. whats wrong with that, you multicultralist?

Yet I wonder how far back do some people have to go back, ashkenazi have been Jewish for 1000+ years. How many Christians can claim they have been Christian for more than 500? All black, Latino and Asian Christians have less claim to being a Christian than ashkenazi have to Jews. Yet to Jewish blood line counts more than Christians , but anyone willing to learn Hebrew and remember key parts of the Torah can become Jewish, Christians just need to get water on them.
But yeah the European Jews built Israel,the orginal 12 tribes just moan and bitch.

Go back to russia if you hate semites that much. Anti-semitic racist fuck.

>saying rational statement
>ANTISEMITE!!!!1
so what in my post make you beleive i hate semites? again, stating facts doesn't count as hate, since hate is only an opinion.

No, ashkenazi have not been jewish for 1000+ years you dumb fuck. Imagine this:

>Russia 1400 CE
>Two christian grandfathers and one christiand grandmom
>One jewish grandmom
>Mom is 50% genetically jewish
>Dad is not jewish
>Kid is now 25% genetically jewish, with blond hair, white skin and blue eyes.
>Kid marries non-jew and they get a kid together, 12.5% genetically jewish, but 100%.

Repeat for centuries and what you get is washed out jewish genetics in a caucasian body. Ashkenazi jews have less jewish genes in them than a fucking hamas terrorist. At least some of them are descendants of jews that were forcibly converted to islam.

>jews only bred with christians
in that case

>Iraq 1400 CE
>Two muslim grandfathers and one muslimand grandmom
>One jewish grandmom
>Mom is 50% genetically jewish
>Dad is not jewish
>Kid is now 25% genetically jewish, with back hair, white skin and green eyes.
>Kid marries non-jew and they get a kid together, 12.5% genetically jewish, but 100%.

Abraham was from Iraq, so your scenario is really bad because those jews from iraq are still genetically closer to the jews 4000 years ago than you ruskies.

>implying the iraqi of today are the same as biblical iraq

next you gonna say egypt of today is the same egypt that enslaved us, right?

They're still far closer genetically to the original jews. Muh 1/1000 part jewish russians thinking they're semites. Fucking kek.

judism isn't genes, it's culture. take your rasicm somewhere else.

So I guess if hamas convert to judaism you're gonna give them israeli passports?

anyway, a halfbred horse is halfbred horse, weather if it was with a zebra or with a donkey.

also
>what are getthos

if hamas soppurted zionism i'd be all for it. better than anti-ziionist jews that want the second coming of christ before they acknoledge israell right to exist.

>implying there wouldn't be less happenings if Isreal dident exist.

Wow, this thread really backfired didn't it?

You kikes will get yours soon enough.

Ernst Zundel warns the Jews about doing to America what they did to Germany

youtu.be/luIwf_037TU

----------

Michael Jackson on the Jews

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

----------

Boxing champ Tyson Fury says Jews own all the banks, newspapers, and TV stations.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

----------

Guy Confronts George H.W. Bush at Fuzzy's Pizza
"Murderous, Zionist Piece Of Shit"

youtu.be/NU1e992LSfM

----------

Jews sing "Blessed is God for not making me a Goy"

youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0

----------

Adolf Hitler Speaks About the Jews

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

Did it though?
nice quads

Kill yourself. You are the world's vermin.

T. humans

not at all my hezbocuck

Girl tries not to cry on live TV, as Israelis expel her family from their home...

youtu.be/cJiUyuTU_1c

Don't you mean "Girl tries to cry on live TV as al jazira produces propaganda"?

yes, if we can get our holidaycamps back.

wtf are you complaining about? they don't have to pay a cent for the movers - it's all paid for by the isaeli govt.

>muslims are bad
>that makes jews good

fuck of kike, everyone knows the jews only play for money

/thread

you idiots are behind thism uslim invasion you fucking cunt! literally the jews are behind this and you parade youreself as innocent and the opposition? you motherfucking false flag two faced hypocrite! but tell me this!? when muslims finally come for youre ass who will save you if not us? asians? they dont give a fk about u!