How many people were raped by soviet army in your country when we defeated Hitler...

How many people were raped by soviet army in your country when we defeated Hitler? I know it's about 2 million german women, but I'm sure your country wasn't left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriegsgerichtsbarkeitserlass
webmshare.com/WnE48
webmshare.com/EEYZR
webmshare.com/wwEMa
youtu.be/_xNaUVmcwB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Denison
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape is bad, mmkay?

Pretty sure we did the raping when it comes to Russians, Ivan.

Anyone got that cap of the journal stories of that guy witnessing torture and rape during the sack of berlin?

Makes me want to kill commies erry time.

It was self-defense, so it's OK.

> black person rapes
> hurr durr niggers hurr durr animals savages hitler did nothing wrong
> white people rape
> white soviets good boys they dindu nuffins they go to college and straight A

How cucked are you?
The Soviets literally killed millions of Russians.

We were saving our women for muslims.

We were protecting our land Australia. Try to google Second World War

Soviet Union never came here

In Krakow there were so many rapes that the party officials in Poland directly protested to Stalin.

be nice with him, he's a virgin trying to find pride in his great grandfathers' rapings

>we need to rape these women to protect our land

nigger detected

nice try, cockhole

Probably 0.

>false cockhole accusation
You know that is a bannable offense, right?

>How many people were raped by soviet army in your country
none

>2 million
6 million

Zero, at least according to my history book.

>Implying systematic rape isn't an effective military strategy

when you helped germany start ww2 you were protecting your lands too eh "friend"? :>

No less than 6 gorrillions of raped poor 8 years old lolies.....

When u took part of checoslovakia and said to Hitler how much u want to crush those bolsheviks was it famous poles antifashist?

We didn't see any soviet here, but that was'nt necessary: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

Germans were shot if they raped.

Soviets encourged by Soviet Jewish propaganda minister.

Americans not discouraged from raping.

Brits did what the Americans did.

The wrong side won, honestly.

>were shot
Lold as fuck.
Hope niggers will fuck u in da ass

>Germans were shot if they raped.
That's what they teach them in UK schools anyway.

Pretty much you meed to breed out the inferior race hence the raping.

Germany signed the Geneva convention and fought by it in ww2. They never used chemical weapons, hardly ever executed POW's, generally just weren't allowed to rape and pillage. They would have been punished for it. The Russians didn't sign the convention though so they were quite shameless in their disregard of its rules.

German women willingly gave themselves to the Soviets any way.

I cant find the original source but it goes like this : One account: In a village in Germany, When the Soviet army was fast approaching.

Man: "The Soviets are coming all of the women should hide!"
Girl 1:"Yes I will tell all the other women at once!"
Girl 1 goes to other village
Girl 1 to other girls in the village:"You should all hide the Soviets are coming and there are horror stories about them such as they are raping other German girls"
German girls from other village: "We will just open our legs then to avoid death."

End of story.

Something like that.

Also, One Russian officer said "There were more Germans when we left Germany than when we entered" and "Most of our kids are in Germany."

One Russian soldier recounts: "When we raped them we never killed them, When they begged us to kill them we told them "We won't kill you! What are we German?". ".

>and fought by it in ww2
Really, nigger? Is that your agenda? Gaz chambers, tortures and concentration camps are Geneva convention-approved now? They got off easily just letting us rape their women.

>Gaz chambers

>Geneva
And never followed it, with bombing red cross and all rules about civilians and captive
>chemical
useless shit
>▪shameless
Shamelles is that fact that u r here
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriegsgerichtsbarkeitserlass

Russians are pretty much the European equivalent of Mexicans.

None but american GIs raped a lot of our women

>we wuz good guys 'n shiet

I used to go to school with a lad galled Gaz Chambers

We demand reparations!

>but I'm sure your country wasn't left behind.
It was unfortunately

0. Only americans rapes.

webmshare.com/WnE48
webmshare.com/EEYZR
webmshare.com/wwEMa

None since we evacuated civilians before you animals conquered our lands. You only raped our forests and lakes.

Slavs aren't white.

Nobody is denying the Nazis enforced the death sentence, and they sometimes did it via your picture, mobile gas vans, but there is little to no evidence that full blown genocidal death camps ever existed.

The gas chambers death camps do not exist, nor does all the infrastructure required to facilitate an operation of that scale such as thousands of ovens required to burn through the apparent number of people killed and cremated.

I dont know about rape but the red army sure did steal a whole bunch when they occupied my country.

On conscript wanted to rape my grandmother's sister but then the commissar came and beat the shit out of that mongol so yeah it probably happened a lot.

>14,000 rapes were committed by U.S. soldiers in France, Germany and the United Kingdom
>allies
lmao so many ''sexual emergencies''

what about the euthanasia program? Do you deny that as well?

Daily reminder!

6 GORILLION German Aryan women and Girls were raped by evil Russian Subhuman slavs!

Never forget!

I think it is ok and natural what the Russians did. They had to fight from the Ural mountains to Berlin. Many of your families got exterminated while they were just living their normal live in a city or on a farm. Your comrades have fallen right next to you but (You) kept fighting for the MOTHERLAND. When they reached Berlin the pussy Nazi soldiers fled as fast as they can. And the Russians ofcourse could blow some steam off by some sex.

Russians dindu nuffin. They deserved the rape for killing millions of Russians.

cool Broz story

My grandmother came here just in time after WW2, you really are the niggers of europe.

Hitler's defeat makes me sad because of the rape and pillaging that went on in Germany.

Germans were so much more capable than Russians in every way. They were just outnumbered and had to fight the war on two fronts (which Hitler had little choice in, else he face a further militarized/industrialized USSR in the mid/late 1940s after fighting the UK to a stalemate).

Now that I think about it, it's funny that people blame the west/east disparity on communism because that disparity existed long before communism. Eastern Europeans simply aren't as genetically capable as Western Europeans. Only Koreans and the Japanese come even close to W.Eur.

No I don't. See there are plenty of things I know for sure the Nazis are guilty of, they were often extremely brutal and heavy handed in how their enforced their policy, it was an ethno-nationalist dictatorship after all.

But the holocaust is a pure propaganda story. There's no evidence that a plot of that scale ever took place, and there's little to no evidence of it ever being ordered. The Germans did actually keep records of executions, war-crimes and things of that nature and they just left it laying around to be found by the allies. This includes sensitive stuff, the sort of stuff the Germans wouldn't really want to be found, but among these kind of documents nothing relation to a genocidal gas chamber operation was ever found. Not a single order, not a single document supports the holocaust story. Then you have stuff like the red cross publishing the death tolls across ALL the supposed death camps as a mere 200k over a year and a half. They were concentration camps in Poland. People died in the camps "naturally" they weren't a part of a genocidal operation.

youtu.be/_xNaUVmcwB0

"In the Soviet Union alone an estimates regarding the rape of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result."

Nice try.

819239128931 gorrilions innocent german wiminz

Barbarossa Decree on 14 May:

>1. For offenses committed by members of the Wehrmacht and its employees against enemy civilians, prosecution is not compulsory, not even if the offense is at the same time a military crime or violation.

>3. The judge examines therefore whether in such cases disciplinary action is justified or whether it is necessary to take legal steps. The judge orders the prosecution of offenses against civilians through court-martial only if it is considered necessary for the maintenance of discipline or the security of the troops.

So, basically they were ok with rapes as long as it didn't threaten military discipline. Thats why the wehrmacht rapes approximately 5x times as much as the russians.

>I know it's about 2 million german women
Around 2 million if I remember correct.

Forgot the whole quote:

>3. The judge examines therefore whether in such cases disciplinary action is justified or whether it is necessary to take legal steps. The judge orders the prosecution of offenses against civilians through court-martial only if it is considered necessary for the maintenance of discipline or the security of the troops. This applies, for instance, to cases of serious offenses which are based on sexual acts without restraint, which derive from a criminal tendency, or which are a sign that the troop threatens to mutiny.

I know blaming the victim is bad but German women really have a strong history of being raped.

>10,000,000 incidents
there wasn't even so many soldiers in german army
daemn kraut

>1,000,000 children being born as a result
thx for making us masterrace

>giving german genes to fucking slavs
bad idea.

The Great Fort of Denison protects Sydney from Russian invasion for over 150 years:
>Construction resumed in 1855 because of fear of a Russian naval attack during the Crimean War, and was completed on 14 November 1857. The newly built fort then took its current name from Sir William Thomas Denison, the Governor of New South Wales from 1855 to 1861.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Denison

Zero Russians invasions since

The Germans good dindu nuffin

Zero, can't rape the willing.

Implying anything can compare to amount of Chinese women the Japanese men raped lul

Soviets =/= Russians

Wtf now I hate gorillas

Maybe if they kept themselves at arms length of the soviets they would have avoided rape.

> How many people were raped by soviet army in your country when we defeated Hitler?
It`s unknown. The only research on this is a (((journalist))) asked a single maternity clinic on how much Russian babies they had in 1946 and how much births in total. They had 3 Russians and 12 total, so (((she))) extrapolated it on all females living in Germany in 1945, including infants and eldry.

In fact we Raped much more. We raped all of them.

>soviets good boys
No one has ever said this in history.

Only if they do not know the history.

kek

We raped all of them.

Between ages of 7 and 70

Soviets weren't really whites they were more a niggers.(Just look at nigger tactics)
Russians before 1917 and literally "WHITE army" were true white russians.
Its a real shame that today there are little amount of true russians left.

>We raped all of them.
You mean you tickled them with your little wieners.

>We raped all of them
Ivan wake up, you obosralsya.

6 gorillions

You owe me rape reparations!

Rapearations :3

In fact Russia is the same with minority-kike-oligarchy controlled by anglo-blind-trusts on the top. And you just hate us, because you want to justify the crime of your fathers of installing communism on Great Russians and turning the most brilliant perspectives in worthless shit by their aping.

You are the original commie nigger, congratulations.

kek

Can I pay with rape?

>35 Million women
>25 Million children
>130 Million jews

Я пoлy pyccкий и мнe пoхyй нa Лaтвию.
Checkmate

You are right, the number is even bigger. People think frau braun and adik poisoned themselves and where burned? In fact we raped her on the back of cuckler and we did it so fast the fire started and then we raped this fire into pieces.

Tы нe мoжeшь быть пoлy-pyccким, нoвиoпчик. Лyц нeдeлим.

He кyдыхтaй мнe тyт вaтa. Зaбыл cкoлькo Pyccких в Лaтвии ? Moжeт oдин Лaтыш пoдхвaтил ceбe pyccкyю тян ceбe в 80ых.

Лaтышь чтo yгoднo oт кoгo yгoднo мoжeт пoдхвaтывaть, этo ничeгo нe мeняeт. Либo ты pyccкий, либo ты coвeтcкий нoвиoп.

Ecтecтвeннo кaк любoй дpyгoй cлaбoyмный нoвиoп ты пытaeшьcя нaбpacывaть тyт пpo тo чтo "вaтa"(coвeтcкиe) - этo pyccкиe, "пoтoмy чтo pyccкиe зa вcё плaтили".

И кoнeчнo жe y тeбя нe нaдo yтoчнять - ты пoддepживaeшь yбийcтвo гoлocoвaвших нa нeпpaвильнoм peфepeндyмe pyccких coвeтcкими дpoчepaми нa фeйлocтaлинa-бeндиpy, cкaтившимиcя yжe в aфpикy (кyдa eщё coвeтcким cкaтывaтьcя тo?). Beдь ктo нe пoддepживaeт - тoт "вaтa", aгa.

He oбмaнывaй хoтя бы ceбя. Meждy pyccким чeлoвeкoм и тoбoй oгpoмнaя пpoпacть твoих гoмoceкcyaльных фaнтaзий.

Not as many as Russians killed by Bolshevik Jews.

Pic related is a Jew that ordered more murders than even Hitler himself. US and EU publishing companies actively blocking books about him.

>muh 2 million German women
>Poland started it
>Jews only died because supply lines were cut
>da nazis was gud bois dey dindu nuffin

stormshills are the best

Germany DID NOT follow the Geneva on the eastern front.

Pick up a book holy shit.

Are you a masochist? The very regime you praise killed more Russians than any nation in history. Ah, the Great Patriotic War, because the only one who should have the right to kill Russians is Russians!

Tы дyмaeшь я хoхлoв и тeкyщyю eвpoпy пoддepживaю? Я их тaкжe нeнaвижy кaк и гeйpoпy и coвкoв. Mнe дeqcтвитeльнo бeзpaзличнo чтo в мopдope(Хoхляндии) пpoиcхoдит.
>ты пoддepживaeшь yбийcтвo гoлocoвaвших
Tы пpo Cтaлинcкyю влacть и гoлoдoмop?

Пoнимaeшь я нe гoвopю чтo caми pyccки гoвнo. Я гoвopю чтo Coвки ocквepнили pyccкyю нaцию.
Cдeлaли pyccких в eщё бoльшe cтaдo бapaнoв чeм paньшe.(paбaми)

This

>the red army passed through yugoslavian territory for like 15 seconds
>hundreds of reports of mass looting and rape

wew

Иcкpeннe нaдeюcь чтo тeбя yпeкyт в дyпкy, бyйный гaлкoвcкoпeтyх.
A вoт и твoй бpaтyшкa дeгeнepaт. Двa пeтyхa пapa шизoфpeникa

Wow hundreds so much. Also ustach never forget

As I've already said, you merely skirted a tiny bit of yugoslavian territory for a very brief period of time and you did so much shit that you fucking prompted an official complaint by yugo officials.

>also ustach never forget

The area you passed through was mostly populated by your serbian orthodox """brothers""", you fucking idiot.

>officials
LOLD. Which one? Cant remember anything from Tito. I bet its ustashian propaganda.