Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

Noooo, don't go shag your girlfriend, stay with us. Please

defenders of the faith is indeed the best 80'S JP album
wew lad
painkiller is the best 90's obviously, but sad wings of destiny is the 70's album with zero doubt
yeah

ASMR is everything I hate about the modern world

Hey Ya is the best pop song ever

Muslims invented literally all of modern western societies

she is pretty s t i c c to be fair

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJ0cyXbMbI
Try again sweaty x

agreed

>made after 1995
>made by niggers
no

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
Your meager wage is mine, you owe me a living
But ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Oh ask me why and I'll spit in your eye

err no sweaty screaming for vengeance is the best 80s album

they can still claim ancestry, whatever they meant it ties in to the original question of "what was invented in these countries"

yeah senpai, bless up the trainline

You know when someone has just finished pooing and the bathroom smells like shit immediately after? I want that someone to be Emma Watson.

I’m pretty slim myself I get that’s she not perfect but there’s something about her I find beautiful and I don’t care if people think she’s too scrawny just more of her for me :D

i only enjoy music when i;m drunk

i only enjoy drinking when im listening to music

I'll tell you what happened here. You came over from leftypol, thinking you understood what a white paper was and couldn't WAIT to show it to the deano rorkes ITT. But then someone who actually knows what he is talking about, has deconstructed your argument piece by piece.

You've proven yourself not to understand what primary or secondary legslation is, you don't know what a report stage is, you don't know what a commission delegated act is, so why don't you go back to posting le epic smugposts about le blue passports and annoy the runts for a bit eh

Do you do Marijuana, lad?

Same except also when I'm driving.

wife material
youtube.com/watch?v=KAYyBaOVpB4

she is pretty and almost certainly not unhealthily skinny but she is a bit of a hungry skeleton

tb h this is peak female form. the perfect 10/10 where the #2 woman is a 9.99/10

I only enjoy anything when I'm drunk

The girl in the cubicle next to mine eats every 30 minutes, with her mouth open. When she isn't eating, she's chewing gum, or sipping something loudly.

What the hell do I do? I want to tell her to fuck off but I'm worried about HR repercussions. And they won't do fuck all because she's the only minority girl in the office.

>american

i should think not

same

I enjoy nothing, even when I'm drunk

close and superior in terms of metal quasi-ballads a la electric eye, but JP isn't a one trick pony and they IMO have more true classics in heavy power ballads a la dreamer deceiver than they do metal classics like electric eye and painkiller

post fucking machines

wish fat people and poor people would all drop dead

Yeah and this drives women INSANE I don’t mind a thicc girl I appreciate all sizes but lest we forget hungry skeleton used to be the gold standard for women

what's next for her career?

NO

>early Priest
Mah nigga.

don't know who or what that is but it's-not Irish and even the most heavily Irishly-phenotyped beauty has a beauty that suprasses that thank you very much you mixed race runt

tell HR it's fucking annoying and its distracting you from your work

don't you dare talk shit about our /sip/sister

was walking in the city last night behind some woman and she turned around and seemed to think i was following her and screamed

i was so offended that i skipped the rape and just murdered her

I enjoy some things and some things I don't enjoy when I'm on the Marijuana. I guess the same could applied to when I'm on alcohol too, if I'm to be entirely open about this.

how does he manage to look like a bigger bender in real life than wesley

Farting whilst sitting on my face.

good post

an early grave while nigger mc Anglo take the leading role and established a modus vivendi with Judaeus Malificus there and rapes toothy mcEstuary there to death until she spits out a fourth trilogy worth of uncertainly provenanced rape babies

why do girls pretend to like star wars

queen soiboi, I think your feelings have got the better of you again and now you're out hunting your leftpol boogeyman.

I have demonstrated how even the office for exiting the european union has said that the UK has always been soverign. You then got you panties in a bunch and started pretending you didn't say that the vote for leaving the eu was to do with you feeling that the UK wasn't soverign.

Moving on from this you decided to bring in moot points regarding legisalation which I have demonstrated have been opted out of by the UK. You are more than welcome to estimate the amount of laws the EU has passed that the UK rejected in the european courts but even the specalists do not have an exact figure with most estimates as low as 2% or as high as 15%. Why you seem to feel that concessions made by the UK (or even the EU) undermines the sovernity of the UK I do not know as this has been demonstratebly refuted. It is not my fault you don't understand what a whitepaper is and it is not my fault you live you life through feelings rather than facts.

prefer pint gf to bong gf

name one good thing to come out of america

Well looks like I'm headed to the STI clinic tomorrow

in other news I fancy some kino this evening - Son of Saul good?

It might not be her Marijuana bong, lad. Could belong to the lad filming her. The real question you should be asking is : why does anyone pretend to like Star Wars.

>facts don't care about your feelings

Can you see the stars Fernandoooo

Arab people have nothing to do with many of those countries beyond their relatively recent occupation though

Elvis and Chuck Berry.

stanley kubrick

I'm only growing more hateful and more conservative as I get older

Fuck Sup Forums

>soyley cuckbrick

rick and morty

any fellow rorkes in?

the shining was shit
2001 was even more shit

dark curly hair
white skin
dark eyes
thicc

name a better combination of female traits

Blacked.com

uglier and balder too

i can hear the drums fernando

I'm an atheist. don't debate me cause I don't need 80 pints of concentrated soy running down my nose while destroying your argument right now

>I have demonstrated how even the office for exiting the european union has said that the UK has always been soverign.

And I have shown you that in the same paragraph it later goes on to explain that over 1,000 pieces of legislation and documents from the EU passed parliament in 2016 alone. The "we're still sovereign" part is in reference to how the rubber stamp exists, nothing more.

>You then got you panties in a bunch and started pretending you didn't say that the vote for leaving the eu was to do with you feeling that the UK wasn't soverign

What I said was no EU campaigner claimed EU directives didn't go through parliament. utter spastic you are mate.

>Moving on from this you decided to bring in moot points regarding legisalation which I have demonstrated have been opted out of by the UK

We opted out of Schengen and the treaties defining the Eurozone. These were treaties signed in Europe, not legislation or directives that come after a treaty is signed.

>You are more than welcome to estimate the amount of laws the EU has passed that the UK rejected in the european courts but even the specalists do not have an exact figure with most estimates as low as 2% or as high as 15%.

Pulling figures out of your anus now soy goy.

>Why you seem to feel that concessions made by the UK (or even the EU) undermines the sovernity of the UK I do not know as this has been demonstratebly refuted. It is not my fault you don't understand what a whitepaper is and it is not my fault you live you life through feelings rather than facts.

Seeing as you don't understand how parliament or directives work, I've had to explain to you myself how it works, and that parliament is a rubber stamp for EU directives, as shown in YOUR OWN SOURCE about Commission delegated Acts, these acts are waved through parliament. It is therefore a rubber stamp.

You lose, leftypol.

Ah yes modern europe

fuck off reddit

>dark eyes
faggot

post-postmodernism internet culture

smart, cute and funny

Alan Jackson

is this supposed to stop 'sheeds from driving into people?

Judas Priest ballad kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=vLDazyvMMGw
youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ

y*nk

nah its brutalist art

What you have to understand is that any muslim, with the exception of SEA asians, will claim that he is directly related to the prophet Muhammd even if he is kabyl or persian or turk, and that he is at least 50% arab. Especially Algerians. "Arabs" are made of many different larpers.
Can't proove anything but i bet there's still true mesopotamians out there, among these "arabs".

pity the continentals who are reared in English on yank filth than Anglo/Irish kino, what with all its subtlety and taste so it is

She used to be

The SIMBAD astronomical database provides basic data, cross-identifications, bibliography and measurements for astronomical objects outside the solar system.

all brutalist art is an ironic challenge to murder people in the name of what it superficially demands people not murder in the name of
hence the london UK embassy

someone hat this clown

>london UK embassy
what?

alright lads

One of the ugliest bodies I've seen

Droopy baubles on a stocky rectangle

that definitely wouldn't stop a truck/lorry lmao

exclusively watch british and irish films now

how is babby formed

>all brutalist art is an ironic challenge to murder people in the name of what it superficially demands people not murder in the name of
>hence the london UK embassy

my willy juice

love natty bobs

swing low

yes, obviously