Lets say Trump actually wins the election. What would the Muslim, Black, and SJW backlash look like?

Lets say Trump actually wins the election. What would the Muslim, Black, and SJW backlash look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=NGmFwSguCig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they just leave the United States for Canada like they all say.

Remember the Brexit temper tantrum?
Imagine that but worldwide and multiplied by ten.
Which is why you need to vote for Trump.

LET THEM CRY!!!

Im armed to the teeth

Who cares, we'll shoot them.

>AL Jizzeera

No matter who wins this election there will be riots in the streets
if trump wins SJWs. BLM, and others will go out in the streets and start killing cops left and right
if hillary wins Trump supports will start the second civil war

Lots of coffins

thered be riots and it would be hilarious
fucking dumbasses

>muslim
no change
>black
blacks like Trump
>SJW
mass complaints (exactly the same as it is now)

So, what's the disadvantage?

Trouble is that he won't win. He's making blunders every day now. Today I learned that his wife is a slut who happily circulates nudes and likes to claim falsely that she has a university degree when actually she's just a low-grade slut. Mistakes like this from Trump shows he's not disciplined enough to win. He doesn't have the right profile.

>Blacks would destroy their own neighborhoods and piss off the hard working Asians that live there
>Muslims would blow up civilians instead of federal buildings
>SJW's would complain online
>Congress would block everything President Trump tried to do causing him to sit on his hands for four years
>The media will still try to scare us into thinking he'll be a dictator any day now despite our system of checks and balances designed to keep people the two major parties don't like from doing anything

Lol who cares he'll just get the army on their ass and I bet they're very keen to fuck their shit up and he will get a lot of respect for it.

It's not them you need to worry about, it's the media.
They will shame the American public into thinking they made a horrible decision and show propaganda videos of Trump voters saying they regret it, people crying, saying they're moving to another country, etc.

Think BREXIT x20

After that maybe LA riot tier shit in places like Chicago and Baltimore.

BLM might, SJWs won't. SJWs are the most laughable people imaginable, they're just like anti-fascists in that they won't actually be the "revolutionaries" they like to think they are unless they massively outnumber the "oppressors". They have no spine, all they'll do is cry on Twitter and constantly put off their "end goal", but that's mainly because they don't actually have one.

But Obama, the first black president has had a shitload of race riots.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

This. There will be protests demanding a second election. There will be online petitions. Lots of petitions. The SJW internet will explode, then implode. The democrats will fall into a major crisis with infighting and tear itself apart.
And then most people will realize that nothing really changes for them, as Trump never said or planned any of the stuff the LITERALLY HITLER crew claims he did.
But maybe people will learn the truth before the election, with Trump ramping up the ad campaign and getting his message across. Until now, he largely relied on the media for attention, but this came at the price of distortion. If he manages to reach the masses with the truth, it might also make people more aware of the manipulations of the MSM.
We might see a global redpill administered soon. The liberal butts will hurt, but especially they need to wake up.

> What would the Muslim, Black, and SJW backlash look like?
> Buzzfeed Akbar!

Ugh. That shit.

You know, we should stop letting old people vote! They can't be trusted to make good decisions because they are going to die soon and don't have to see the future. :D

He ain't gonna get shit done.Congress will black everything and point and laugh at him.

Part of why I am voting for him is to find out. I'm taking the day off work on Nov 9.

It would be like Reagan. The media was constantly at his throat. So was Congress.

People talk about being this great politician and all, but all I remember was endless gridlock.

Which is far as I'm concerned is better than the government trying to fuck us peasants in the ass. So let's bring on gridlock and hope for 8 years of benign neglect.

I disagree on two points. Obama has established a strong precedent of executive orders being much more powerful than they should be. And Republicans will be angry and vindictive towards democrats after 8 years of being treated like shit.

Trump can very easily do both. His compromise will be helping get republican wish lists through by demanding his wish list gets through. Democrats also used the Senate nuclear option a few years ago so expects titanic asshurt from them when trump and the gop use no lube for their federal appointees.

You're thinking of if Hillary wins, they will simply block everything. If Trump wins, things won't go well for people who defy him...

prediction: every starbucks in america will smell of piss from libtards wetting themselves when god-emporer Trump is announced

And then Trump will literally become Hitler and it will be glorious.

I see 0% chance that he is going to be the next president. Politicians are controlled puppets and basically it is totally rigged. Even small Austria's election was rigged, people found out and now there is a re-election. The US system is too important, too much money involved. Hillary is going to be the next president and they will push aggressions against Russia and risking another huge war.

And I bet no one is going to demonstrate on streets. There won't be riots. People are accepting it as always. 21th century is the century of totally controlled cucks. Not only US but the whole western civilization (except maybe Japan).

Is this what journalism looks like now? Fucking hell.

Mass suicide hopefully. Starting with Kahn's parents

They'll virtue signal on their social media accounts and take no real action. Same as always.

What has Clinton sacrificed?

Apart from those embassy people in Beghazi.

>strong precedent of executive orders being much more powerful than they should be

Yeah, and the right thing to do is to make EO even more powerful.
Why not abolish congress altogether?

they would complain about a rigged election and how the voting system is corrupt....and they're right, but in the sense that the dems push for no ID required voting so anyone can fucking vote, and they still lose sometimes.

>SJW
Mass salt on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit, protests, online petitions to redo the election...
>Black
Some BLM rogue will probably go on another killing spree.
>Muslim
They're a minority in the US, what the fuck can they do?

Movie stars would move to Canada, freeing up multi-millions of prime real estate.

Blacks would riot, and the increased number of murders and arrests would ensure that the black population is kept in check.

SJWs would... ah who am I kidding. They'd just shit post for 8 years straight.

>Today I learned that his wife is a slut who happily circulates nudes and likes to claim falsely that she has a university degree when actually she's just a low-grade slut.
Got a source for any of that or is it all based in "feelings"?

>Trump ensued the livelihood of towns of Americans and put food in their tables
>some poo in loo shot people overseas

It would be absolute; and pathetic.

Nothing. They'll threaten to end everything, but it amounts to nothing more than they're already causing. And then they'll cry how Trump has turned America into police state, since couple idiots got really REALLY mad and were arrested.

Democrats can't make this argument. They've made their bed and now will have to lie in it. If trump is one thing he's not a worshipper of the Constitution (I thought Obama was supposed to be a constitutional scholar). I agree in a perfect world he'd temper and withdraw presidential power but that's not what's going to happen.

The salt generated would be large enough to constitute it's own planet.

Lol
Lots of facebook posts and articles will be written
>hate won :(
>why is white america so raciss
Holy shit i am really hoping our boy wins

Soros would schedule more protests
then it would rain and all the minorities would stay home

Good doggo

It says a lot when it becomes a competition where it's about how many people you lose as opposed to for how much you create. So just because his son died everything Trump said is false, even though he didn't address the issue at all? Can't believe normies still fall for this garbage tactic.

This.

any backlash will prove him right

SJWs would throw some tantrums. Then nothing. Some SJWs would whine about Trump in social media throughout his presidency, but most of them would tire of it once they realized all the anti-Trump memes they believed in were bullshit. After a while, some of them would probably start begging Trump to restrain Pence.

Blacks would shrug and continue living their lives, probably warming up to Trump if they weren't already.

Muhammadans would shrug and continue living their lives. The nominals would secretly celebrate when Trump puts a stop to the flow of random Muhammadans. A couple of autistic IS sympathizers might go out in a blaze of Islamotardation in the immediate aftermath, but over time even that won't happen.

It will be glorious
... watching from 3000 miles away

>Lets say Trump actually wins the election. What would the Muslim, Black, and SJW backlash look like?
BLM are Hillary's shock troops in case Trump wins. Hillary will attempt a 'color revolution'. Mark my words.

Its not Hillary she is just a pawn.. It is Soros and the other deep state Zionist Jews

Well yes, that goes without saying. It will be Hillary declaring 'constitutional emergency' and dispatching goons to round up 'racist supremacist Trump terrorists' as a figurehead, though.

>unless you've died in a war you've sacrificed nothing

did he want his dead son to be president?

can we send hillary to the frontline to qualify her as president?

I for one hope they actually don't back on their words and kill themselves.

mfw i actually agree with that. All the old people here vote for the nato puppets because they are fucking stupid as fuck

What are *you* gonna shoot them with, Bruce?

>A withering gaze?

You will be barred from entering the US.

>Niggers kill each other and destroy their neighborhoods
>Mulsims kill each other and blow their neighborhoods up.
>SJWs blame white people for it.

The difference is nobody will care.

They'll riot and act like faggots in several major cities, and there'll be hundreds of arrests. Jews will squeal effeminately on various news outlets because oy vey proud white man = Hitlah, and that he won't bomb countries at AIPAC's behest. You can expect the media to be hyper-critical from that point on because Chocolate Jesus will be getting his ass kicked out and white prosperity will be returning, so expect articles from major publications in the vein of
>"Donald Trump stubs toe leaving the White House; shoes made in Vietnam. Does Trump hate Asians? Experts question"

Blacks just like the Mexicans actually like Trump

Not sure how that would actually work.

Blacks are just 13% of the U.S. population. They could burn down the cities where they live, I suppose. Which will accomplish pretty much nothing, since cities with high black populations don't really produce much of anything. As a general rule, red areas produce, blue areas consume. Red areas can exist without blue areas. The reverse is not true.

Canada will not let them in, lol.

There will be very violent riots and the media will blame Trump for it

are you slut shaming the Don wife?

Listen you liberal toy KEK. I rape faggots like you for breakfast. I can throw you down a flight of steps and laugh while you cant stop rolling you Obama voting pile of shit. I hope you like dropkicks because im going to suplex your gynosaurus roastie face. And do you even know what a knuckle sandwich feels like after I constipate up a prime Obama loaf into your throat? Read a book, juvenile.

Chicago doesn't riot anymore user

The teachers union has more balls here than our chapter of BLM

Build the wall.

Muslim deport. Black prison. SJW, who cares?

>What would the Muslim, Black, and SJW backlash look like?
I'm not sure they'll be allowed to backlash in the concentration camps. That's where Trumpler is sending them after all.

No real muslim backlash. BLM riots will probably increase in quantity and scale. And the internet will become an unusable shithole of SJWs bitching and moaning.

More annoying will be the real life backlash. You know how when you are in a restaurant or on public transit and occasionally overhear a cringey conversation between two old people about how Obama is the cause of every problem in the universe? It's going to be exactly like that x10, with literally every other 20-something taking about how Trump is to blame for all their issues.

Trump will almost certainly be assassinated. That's when the real shitstorm hits.

Depends on how much of a frenzy the media whips them into. They'll whine, but most of them are wimps. I wouldn't worry too much.

they won't, people will just be pissed off, kind of like the Bush Gore thing with no court case to settle it

of corse we could all troll the shit out of the thing announcing Trump's win by exit poll data

nobody fucking reads newspapers anymore anyway

>Today I learned

>50 cent has been deposited to your paypal.

Exactly, and what the fuck is he supposed to have sacrificed?
>Yes military son man, I sacrificed a finger this morning
It's a stupid emotional question, with no good answer

>not getting your news from Al Jarreau Jazeera
>2016
>ishygddt

youtube.com/watch?v=NGmFwSguCig

And what did Khan sacrifice? It sounds like his son made all the sacrifice, and now he's riding on the coattails of his son's death trying to make a name for himself.

what kind of measure is that anyway? if his son had died in war, would that make the guy vote trump?

>Movie stars would move to Canada, freeing up multi-millions of prime real estate.
The thing is that movie stars can't bring in the money they used to. There are about a dozen stars that guarantee box office and most of them are middle aged. The only star under 30 studios can bank on is JLaw. So if the old farts move out there's more room for fresh faces. This is a good thing.

Who jizzed on Al's ear this time?

Glorious. The butt heart tears will only make the victory sweeter

either way its going to be a interesting end to the shittiest decade I have yet to lived

Online petitions and hash tags. Possibly a chimp out but that'd happen regardless of who wins the election

they let him run a while, if he does anything too extreme that the ruling jews don't like they're gonna pull a JFK on him. Let's see where the tolerance line of the jews will be passed.

>backlash

More like typical liberal bitching on twitter and facebook.

Sure there might be a protest in front of the whitehouse, but I doubt anything will happen.

>It's ok when we slut shame

Liberals! ladies and gentlemen

Liberals: "Slut shaming is horrible. You white men are disgusting pigs. Women should be proud of their bodies."

"Trumps wife is a fucking slut. A disgrace to women everywhere."

if he wins the protesters will be a minority

simple math

They'll instigate martial law due to retarded spite and wind up being slaughtered en masse. They'll do the same trying to prevent trump winning so either way they bring martial law upon themselves and the vast majority will opt out by stupidity.

Hopfully Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo.

I imagine day one (November 9) will look a lot like when Leave won the Brexit vote: Lots of handwringing from whiny social media twits about older voters, whites, people without college degrees, etc. having elected Donald Trump.

They all leave to Canada and America is decent again

There won't be one. That's a meme the Dems cooked up, and fueled with Soros funded BLM, to intimidate voters away from the Repubs.