What's up with Americans and Kinder Surprise?

What's up with Americans and Kinder Surprise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're legal now

>Kinder Surprise
It's "kinder" of a "surprise" that anyone past the age of 12 would care about these.

Nice one, towelbro.

Nothing. They've been legal to purchase for awhile now.

You fell for the meme. Madman!

Legal, shit they've been banned so long they qualify as MILFs already.

nice google image you got there

Europoor once again doesn't know they're legal

Sage

Americans swallow every thing whole.

The small plastic parts were a problem.

Law makers are worried people are too stupid to realize there's a toy inside and choke to death.

They're probably right.

why oh why did I even click on that

THIS IS FUCKING AWFUL DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

They're not legal still.

mmmm, 10/10

They have these in a convenience store near me.
It's run by Muslims.
>quintessentially european

Easter?

Thicker?

Pretty good

we had these instead, until they were abruptly discontinued in 2000.

Using a giant toothbrush to clean in between fat beads

We have these.

But just remember the only person to die from swallowing a Kinder toy was French

Too much freedom.

Not enough freedom.

chocolate in america tastes awful. its the grossest shit imaginable. im always amazed when i visit the third world (hamburger land) by how bad their food is. its doubly amazing that they're all so fucking fat when their food makes me want to vomit

You would think it's because of choking hazards, but it's actually due to the chocolate wars between the major chocolate producing companies Hershey, Mars, and Wonka. I believe Mars was planning on making something similar to the Kinder Egg at one point, and to stop it from happening Hershey used it's influence in the Congress (likely by refusing to stock the candy desk) to get the Kinder Egg banned in the states to keep Mars from making a similar product.

Question. Do people who are stupid enough to swallow it whole eat it unwrapped?

In order for something to be labeled, someone has to sue.
There are "Do not use near genitals or other sensitive areas" labels on chainsaws.
Think about that.

Why do Americans never take responsibility for their own stupidity and try to blame the manufacturer or whoever? I get that they want to profit from it, but how did it even come to be? USA is infamous for this; I don't think I've ever heard about similar incidents in other countries.

Probably.
I imagine it's more of a taking it out of the wrapper and then having a huge bite. Could lead to broken teeth and choking.
Nobody in America expects hard plastics inside their food.

oh yeah, I forgot that as you grow-up you start to have shit tastes

prolly something to do with retarded laws. Some people make a living going from place to place nitpicking the tiniest thing so they can sue

kinder egg deaths in the US this year: 0
kinder egg death in yuroland this year: 1

I'm 23 and I still buy the Kids McDonald just for the toy.

The best kinder toys were either the tiny jigsaw puzzles or anything with moving parts that needed assembled.
Anything else is forgettable because I can't remember them.

>be american
>to fat for a shower
>use a brush to clean between the fat
fucking disgusting

>$4 for thin cancer causing chocolate with a piece of shit inside

holy fuck

They were probably sold in a store that imported them. They're not usually that expensive, even over here in the middle of nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw

you'll turn into him

Nothing. They're legal here.

I don't know why this meme continues.

wonderball fear mongering to maintain their monopoly on toy bearing chocolate snacks

prove me wrong