Do you suffer from white guilt? You can achieve forgiveness for your sins through reparations.me

FINALLY, An organization dedicated to providing free stuff to minorities AND absolving white guilt at the same time.

HTTP://WWW.REPARATIONS.ME
There is something you can do.

I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

I don't want to put limitations on this social experiment, but here's how I imagine it might work:

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
>White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
>White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

bernie lost now they have this thing to replace him for gibmedats?

jesus

I thought the kangz and their space pyramids need no White man.

I'll enjoy driving my White-made car, listening to White-made radio, drinking my White-made soft beverage, through my White-made neighborhood, waving to my fellow White neighbors.

Fucking niggers.

This funny.

I live in a nigger city and get picked up by so many black girls... Its crazy.

Point is, if i pay reperations, all those black girls would be like prostitutes. Is that a good thing?

>Do you suffer from white guilt?
No, why should I/we?

Why should I feel guilty for being Caucasian?
I'll make a deal with the world, if minorities admit to being so ridiculously inferior that they need x amount of extra help, I'll try to help a bit (I'm a friendly neighbor ).
In the meantime, they (minorities) can suck a fuck for all this "we are all the same, but you owe us for skin colour bullshit".

No.

Burn it down.

Most of the trans-atlantic slave trading was almost exclusively Jewish and not European in nature. The Jewish community was founded in 1659. The Curaçao synagogue, congregation Mikvé Israel-Emanuel, built in 1732. It is the oldest synagogue still in use today in the Americas. When Jews were expelled from the French islands of Martinique and Guadeloupe the number of Jews in Curaçao increased and by 1780 reached 2,000, more than half of the white population. The Curaçao community became the “mother community” of The Americas and assisted other communities in the area, mainly in Suriname and St. Eustatius. It also financed the construction of the first synagogues in New York and Newport. Newport Rhode Island was the center of the Jewish slave trade in the Americas. Trading was halted on Saturdays to observe the Sabbath and the first Synagogue in the Western hemisphere was built in Newport as proof of the prosperity Jews were afforded by their despicable livelihood.
Notice that, with the exception of Argentina, all of these places were slave trading centers, and that the first synagogue in Argentina did not appear until the end of the 19th century. The Wikipedia page on the oldest synagogues in the United States shows that most of them were in the slave trading centers of Newport, Charleston, and Savannah. All this goes to show that when the ADL uses the term “canard,” it simply means “history that we don’t want the goyim to talk about.

Blacks wouldn't be in America had it not been for the jews.
Jews owned the boats.
Jews owned the plantations.
Yet, white rednecks get the blame for slavery.
Check and see how many jews owned all the old country stores in every area of the US back in the old days. Jews gave other jews money so that they could buy everything up and gain control.

Only 2% of the conutry owned slaves, which means 98% didn’t own slaves and that means Whites had to build America from scratch virtually on their own.

This is en example of how black people don't want to have equality, they want superiority. they want free, and you will provide it. this supposed "white guilt" bullshit is a tool they use to get white cucks to bow to them.

Sup Forums should offer some services here

Or pose as black men and demand crazy shit like "I wanna harem of white bitches wit dey mouffs stuff wit fried chicken!"

at least they would be employed.

black people steam beg thread:

>POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
>White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

>100KEKs(i dont trust people, so buy me skyrim so you can stop feeling bad)

Did anyone actually go to the site? This shit's hilarious!

"THINKING OF TROLLING? THINK AGAIN.

For every malevolent, racist, post submitted via this website, a dollar will be donated to Reparations.me for folks who have specifically requested financial support. The time you invest in spewing hate could be spent supporting someone who needs you in your community. But maybe you have nothing of value to offer your community except a vile contempt for creativity, compassion, and human connection?

Many people are hurting and traumatized and suffering right now. Being concerned with the well-being of others is part of what it means to be a society. If you have nothing but hate to offer, you are truly impoverished. We want to give you a hug ... because you need one."

Lol, someone's gonna break the bank.

LOIC when?

you too, can make a difference...

I like the soft innocent look in this nigress

Should I kill myself

This is the gayest this I've ever read, and I just got done reading some gay stories.

racism against asshats, when will we be equal?

i fucking hate niggers

Let's help then...

>[OFFERING]

>Help funding abortion services.

I genuinely used to. Happened around the time I was at University. Then one day I thought to myself "why do whites seem to get more butthurt over blacks than blacks do" and it was the first self administered red pill I took.

boring bait/10

Try harder burger

SAGE

poc: i really want to fuck a white lady while her husband watches.

white person from straya: cuck me please! ill bring the lube master.