/CHI/

to be alive is to be alone

:/

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
Also I'm going to start lifting again. Hopefully it turns out differently this time. Whenever I try this I lift every day for a month or two, then I stop for 5-10 months

i tried working out for maybe like a week

yeah, then you put it off for a day, and the day extends to a week which extends to a month and then you give up

Hi /chi/ Love you. We have a small celebration and all generals are invited. Even you.

a celebration? for what?

CHI
Things might turn out okay, actually they probably will turn out okay atleast regarding the tinnitus. There is still a chance they won't though.

how you doing?

the 1000th thread

>hopefully
You make it sound like it's luck versus having willpower you lazy loser

who's keeping count?

jesus christ you're embarrassing

No one.

Pretty alright actually. I seem to have an aggressive middle ear infection which would explain the tinnitus, on antibiotics now so we'll see if it clears up. My middle ear is full of liquid so that will hopefully start to clear out. That would explain why I hear it louder when I tilt my head to the side where the infected ear is. From what i've read online the tinnitus might take longer to clear out than the infection. The worst case scenario is that there would already be some irreversible damage but I think that's unlikely, it never felt that bad and I didn't wait that long to have it checked out. The doc said that there is usually some pain involved with this kind of infection but i've mainly just had discomfort so that is probably also a positive. The doc thinks the tinnitus should also leave after the infection and fluid clear out.

Look on the bright side, white brother, at least you are IBERIAN

rude
how'd you know then?
did you go to the doctor?

Pic related; how white are you my IBERIAN brother? Have you slain any KARA BOGA an*Mefag DOGS recently?

Yep. Never thought I would be glad to hear i've got an ear infection but it is what it is.

i'm 90% aztec
at least you had a good doctor

10% IBERIAN then, you must be. That's 6% more than me! You are truly an IBERIAN alpha

whats with you and being iberian?

I don't know I just want to shitpost because nobody attacks the t*Rks and they need a rival