- Well connected in business and politics

Justine Trudope
- Son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau
- Inherited 1,200,000 from his daddy
- Went to school at............some canadian no-name university/college
- Ski instuctor
- Part Time Drama teacher
- Beat up a drunk native coke addict in a boxing match
- Charges 25K a pop to speak at CHARITY events (collected over 500K to date doing so)
- Ugly wife and ugly kids
- Own nothings
- Never worked for anything
- elected on name alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2LU-lC-WX0
nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I wouldn't suck Donald Trump's dick

>Trump
>- Worth Billions
>-Real Estate Mogul
>-Owns lots of buildings and businesses
>- Top Tier education
>- Hot wife, good looking kids

Holy kek
This is comedy gold

Shill somewhere else, OP.

Trudope is a faggot like 99% of canadians.

Just stay in Mexico hombre.

Make Mexico Great for the FIRST Time amigo.

Does Mexico look like USA?
NOPE
How come? White privilege? Or Mexicans are just shit??

>Canadian
>liking Drumpf

I would. I do em both at the same time, one two punch. Two holes.

>being this politically unaware of the country literally right above you

You don't have a lot to care about, though.

Trump
>Hasn't been elected.
Trudeau
>Elected by a landslide.

>Hasn't been elected
yet

A strong America is good for Canada. This is incredibly obvious. I wish we had more to care about as well, but keep in mind our identity hinges on your own.

>"How dare you turn down my wife's offer for sex, I'll show you, you rapscallion"

>landslide
No. That's wrong. Learn about our voting system, majority voted against libs.

And as a candidate representative and special voting supervisor, I can attest to the massive voters fraud campaign launched by the libs this past federal election, an no news station would pick the story up.

I meant by seats in the commons (matters) not the popular vote (doesn't).

I didn't vote for the libs, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

Turdope got 39% of the vote, most of them ignorant fawning cunts. Canada will die by the female vote.

His form is fucking atrocious, punching from half way down his body like a rockem sockem robot. Not to mention his chin isnt tucked. Id love to jab him unconscious, what a dummy.

Those pictures are frightening.

> elected on name alone
WOAH! Stop Right there! He had SJW dogma AND a pretty boybandish face!

>beat up drunk native coke addict in a boxing match
Posts webm of said boxing match

The guy Patrcik Brazeau is a cocaine addict and was GIVEN his senator position.
Also went to court for fraud, sexual assault and drug charges.

being canadian is such and embarrassment

And massive election fraud. Voters openly declaring their liberal support were allowed to vote multiple times. I witnessed it myself as a voting officer, and no media would touch the story.

Lets see Trump's form.
So you think he shouldn't have beat the shit out of him?

The native guy, after being fired from his Senator position is now a strip club manager at the strip club frequented by the jack offs on parliament.

Every lunch hour there is a lot of men buying beer, lunch and lap dances with canadian tax payer funded credit cards

It's like beating up a crack head.
NOT hard.

Then again canadians think picking on weaker people makes them "tough"

nation of faggots.
I hate canada and canadians

Our media is fucked. What do we have these days?
>The Rebel
>Press For Truth
>Canadaland (only for alt-left garbage but sometimes goes against the grain)

*ahem*
>mexican intellectuals

Nothing more degenerate than a self-hater. Cut yourself much?

That's PURE fuckery.
Not surprising though. I have a theory canada use to be penal colony.
Criminal behavior is normal and accepted among canadians.
Unless you're caught, then they publicly prosecute you in attempts to hide their own guilt.

I seriously fucking hate canada and canadians.

i wish my grandfather had gone to the USA. What a fucking mistake...................
Thanks for nothing gramps

Man I'm just so depressed and unhappy. I have a massive weight on my shoulders, I feel like I do, because of what I saw at the elections. What I personally saw. And I've so far failed to get it in front of my fellow citizen, it's a guilt I live with everyday and I don't know what to do. It just feels like there is no where to go.

I consider myself "American" despite being born in canada.
I grew up doing everything American.
canada and canadians have NO culture except drinking alot, doing drugs and fucking relatives.

Don't cut myself at all faggot. You got me confused with your emo faggot canadian self.

I would LOVE to beat the shit out of mouthy canadians, but every time it comes time to actually fight, they try and become friends.

Coward faggot canucks. I spit on your white trash and your faggot run down nation

I understand why you've veered to American identity, I wish you didn't have to do that. I wish we had a scrap of anything to be proud of, even one singular moment in history where every Canadian of both English and French descent were united in doing anything.

Contact The Rebel. They love anti-lib stories. I am hopeful for some of Canada. Where I live I see more and more redpills being taken everyday. We're not entirely stupid like burgers, just idealistic.

My parents are from Italy. I claim being Italian and American over being "canadian"
When I move to America, I'm telling people I'm from "parts unknown" (which is basically true. NO ONE in the rest of the world, knows about canada. Well except "dude weed lmao" now........................

>good looking kids

Problem is you sound like a bitch. Get your shit together and make some positive change. Cultures in Canada are not national ones, they're regional. Maybe you live in some shit tier Ontario town/city, go west or learn french.

My family is originally from Italy too, sometimes I struggle with reconciling my self appointed identity with my original heritage. I couldn't personally label myself as American, just because I'm a big baby and can't give up until my government shoots me dead.

I sincerely hope Trump wins, even if it crushes Canada. Maybe something greater will be born from the ashes. At least your life in America will be far better than if Hillary wins.

I'll give it a shot. I saved some drafts of emails I wrote to Canadian news stations, but it's been so long I'm not sure anyone cares at this point ergh it's worth a shot. Will make a thread if they reply lol >:I

the further east you go, the closer to the niggers from the slavery days in the states. but there's also the most french outside of quebec.

No faggot, YOU sound like a bitch.
When someone points out the truth and that makes you angry and you do nothing but resort to insults, YOU'RE acting like a WOMAN.
Not surprising coming from a canadian cuck faggot.

I've been across canada faggot. Looking for that golden paycheck all you arm chair faggots say is out there.
It's NOT.

You're a spoiled canadian faggot loser.
You're someone I'd love to beat the shit out of.
Hoser faggots. you people are honestly inbred retard white trash

most of them are anyway... this one took after ivanna, i dont think she was the hottest desu... he looks better now, did he get work done?

I was also a brain washed canadian.
I actually avoided USA and hated Americans for most of my life.
WHY?
Because I was TOLD TOO by a bunch of faggot canadian liars who NEVER even been to America.
I HATE canadians for those lies.
Absolutely fucking HATE THEM. They need to lie and put down other countries to keep their citizens from leaving.

FACT: 50% of all immigrants LEAVE canada after the first 5 years of coming.
Too bad my granddad wasn't one of them.

My gramps cousin went to USA same time he went to canada.
His cousin started his own gas station and died a millionaire in USA.
My grandfather worked construction all his life, did well, retired, lost all his savings to canadian taxes and pricing, died with just a house and life insurance payment to pass on.

FUCK canada and canadians

I said you sound like a bitch, but maybe you are a bitch. If you can't support yourself or your family, maybe Canada isn't right for you; try Sweden or Germany. Only a bitch blames their country for all their inadequacies. Grow some balls beta.

>you
youtube.com/watch?v=V2LU-lC-WX0

LMFAO

Canada has given the world 22 inventions. TWENTY TWO
canada IS NOT a place of innovation or industry.
6,400 jobs at Ford went to Mexico
11,000 canadians lost their job cause target left
Thousands of canadians lost their jobs when oil tanked.

I CAN blame canada.

Get.A.Clue.Retard

You one of them spoon fed faggots who has a "civil servant position" with the government that was HANDED to you by your mommy or daddy?
Sounds like.
If it's true, the TAX PAYER supports your useless fucking ass.
canadian civil servants are life long welfare cases.

Sounds like you've got tunnel vision. You pick a metric "inventions" that you consider the one to judge everything by. Are you an inventor? Are you waiting on others to invent first before you create your invention?

Who cares about jobs that are literally going to be done by robots in the next 10 years. Adapt or die. Just sounds like you want to bitch then die.

You are such a cuck beta faggot, I wish I could reach through the computer and throttle you.

If I'm an inventor and I show some invention to a bunch of poor, brain dead white trash people who call themselves "canadian", do you think they will understand or fund my invention?

Get.A.Clue.You.Dumb.White.Trash

If you want insight into what I do to support myself and my family, that's all good. I work in three industries to keep myself diversified enough to weather any one of them tanking. I work for myself and have clients. I volunteer my extra time to my community through local projects. Government jobs are just as at risk as any natural resource job. An election can fuck you over easily.

>adapt or die
Says the canadian faggot with a civil servant position he got from his mommy/daddy

You talk like you're an "accomplished" "self-made" canadian
AKA
HANDED EVERYTHING

F.A.G.G.O.T
A
G
G
O
T

>I gotz 3 jabs. canada is gud for wurking

If you lived in a good and stable economy, you'd only have ONE job.

How.Fucking.Stupid.Are.You?

Oh wait, you're canadian...............

Are you a 40-50something year old "IT consultant"?
Got a lot of friends in the local city and provincial government?
Get a lot of "work" as a "consultant" for your city hall buddies??

>understand or fund my invention
Why are you waiting on others? Fund your own shit then. Blaming others for your own failures is the height of cuckery. I want you to do well even if you hate me. But it isn't coming from outside yourself. Redpill yourself on your surroundings. Adapt and learn. Bring positivity to those around you.

LMFAO!!!!!!

"redpill" yourself on your surroundings...........

canadian LIAR history, says canadians (it was the British) went to America, burnt down the White House and returned as heroes.
REALITY:
They continued on to Baltimore and got slaughtered by the Patriots.
That's is LEFT OUT of canadian history books.

You.Are.A.Brain.Dead.canadian.FAGGOT

>whyz u waiting on otherz? Fundz ur own shit

Nothing but insults and attacks in the face of reality.
Good job FAGGOT.

How's your vagina today??
Talk to me like a man, or fuck off with your woman bitch tactics.
FAGGOT

Hey RETARD FAGGOT, do you think Einstien, Tesla, Franklin and other great inventors, "funded their own shit"?
Think they worked 12 hours a day in a coal mine to fund their inventions and ideas?

Get.A.Clue.You.INBRED.RETARD.WHITE.TRASH.canadian.FAGGOT

Not a civil servant, but I think you know that by now. What does it matter even if it was?

You're basically saying you'd rather bitch about Canada than adapt to your circumstances and thrive.

I like having more than one skill set, but that's just me. A few of my friends specialize at one thing and they enjoy that. You gotta figure that shit out for yourself.

If you want to know I'm the oldest of the millennial generation (30s). Consultant sounds like a soulless career, I don't deal with them.

Why does it matter to you so much what type of career others have; government or otherwise. I deal with governments rarely and none of my friends work for them; although I do have a sister that works in Ottawa.

Wtf are those supposed to be real punches?

>Not a civil servant, but I think you know that by now. What does it matter even if it was?
I asked some girl on an online dating site if she fucks black guys, cause she had pics of her with black guys. Her response was
>Does it matter if I do
ANSWER is : yes she does.
YOUR answer is like hers.

canadian civil servants are lazy pieces of shit who take tax payer money to sit around and do nothing.
It's also canadas "largest industry"
It's all FUNDED BY PRIVATE CITIZENS who pay tax.
It's ponzi scheme.
All those government fucks act like they actually did something for their money, when reality most are hired by family.

how can trump build a wall if he cant even fence?

You are heated. Still bitching. You can keep going down your self-hating scapegoating path to irrelevancy. Redpills are sometimes tough to swallow. Nobody cares about someone who blames others for their own failures; see BLM, 3rd wave feminism.

But hey, it's your own choice to blame Canada for whatever shortcomings you have. Who fucking cares.

You think working in a coalmine is the best way to fund your inventions? Then you're retarded. You probably should work the coal so people like me stay warm. Either wake up or die bitching. Easy as that.

OMG he's such a fucking faggot.
I HATE that drama teaching cuck piece of shit.
Entitled little faggot mommies boy running the country.

sorry our billionaires and folk heroes aren't drug lords desu

I wish I could beat some intelligence into you.

you're canadian and by birth that means your genetics are inbred and you're not capable of actually being smart.

You say one thing, get stumped, throw out insults, get stumped, make up fictional scenarios, call more name.

Fuck you canadian faggot. Seriously. I wish I could stomp your ugly fucking canadian face.

I agree. It's lazy work for morons. What I'm trying to get at is it doesn't matter how you adapt to your own circumstances, it just matters that you do.

Trudeau is sexy af however

Okay faggot...................
If you're a male and homo, can you please fuck off ?
I don't speak with degenerates.

Projecting much? You assume a lot about me. These self created illusions you project on to others are exactly why you're taking blue pills by the fistful. Wake your ass up and make the world better for those around you.

Blame me, the system, Canada or the black dicks that fuck your dates, but that'll just leave you a sorry bitch for life.

I bet any money, you're a NEET with no girl,family or money.
canadians are notorious liars and story tellers.
canadians LOVE to make up stories to put others down.
You people are scum of the Earth.
Literally.
canada was a penal colony for Irish and Scottish pedophiles,rapist and devil worshipers.

USA has German, Polish and Italian immigration for 100s of years.
canada get those immigrants in the 1950s.........
Only "immigrants" canada got till that point where Irish and Scottish convicts.

Don't talk to me about "redpills" you brain washed canuck cuck faggot.

Keep making up stories to make yourself feel good about yourself.
it's the canadian way EH???

fucking white trash scum.............

Stumped again, so you revert back to your woman tactics of fake scenarios to insult me.

U canadian faggots need to be put in your fucking places.

White trash scum is all you people are.

Paul Bernardo and Karla Hamolka are the type of people you ancestors are.
Truth.

I HATE you fucking KEK FAGGOTS!!!!

You're all so fucking backwards, retarded and act intelligent.

I wish I could meet you and stomp you out.

I HATE canadian FAGGOTS!!!

DIE YOU FUCKING SCUM WHITE TRASH!!!!

So now it's the original settler's fault you're a failed bitch? I see the pattern.

Canadians do this, do that, you're a bitch that needs a safe space. America might be better for you, I hear the safe space real estate is hot down south.

I WANT TO RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT YOU SNARKY canadian BETA KEK FAGGOT!!!

DIE YOU WHITE TRASH FAGGOT SCUM

ALL canadians are snarky bitch faggots, like YOU

You come off like a woman trying to shame someone.

What a sad faggot you are.

It's really simple. You act and sound like a bitch. You blame others for your failures. You assume a lot about me yet know nothing. I don't assume you're a pizza making dipshit, but it might be true. Grow at least half a nut and be a man. Why take the pussy path?

It's really simple,
You're a canadian beta faggot.

I don't need to assume. You love canada so that make you a brain washed cuck faggot with an easy job who never worked for anything.

You're a Faggot.
You're a Loser
You're a canadian

are all canadians just politically retarded or something?

they voted for a drama teacher

a fucking drama teacher whos campaign had nothing more than "hehe weed" and he didn't even FUCKING MADE WEED LEGAL

america

please

annex

now

canadians are retarded by birth

I've talked to 80 year old canadians.
They went to school till grade 6 and that's it
High School and Jr High weren't a thing in canada until the 1960s
You can find High School Yearbooks in USa and UK from the 1920s and 1930s

canadians are honestly dumb white trash

They lived like pioneers until the 1950s

Says the whiny bitch.

Canada is alright, but I don't blindly love it. If I had to move to another country to support myself and my family, I would do it.

You're problem is thinking you can shout faggot at your problems and they go away.

Maybe get a degree in women's studies cause your bitching is masterful.

Leaf drama

IF you're canadian, watch the show "American Pickers"
Then try to find ANY of that stuff in canada.
You won't be able too, because it didn't exist here.
canadians didn't drink coca-cola until the 1960s.
canadians didn't have cars until the 1950s
canada has no "art deco" of the 1930s and had NO "Roaring 20s"

Learn REAL world history and you'll see canada was literally 100 years behind USA until the 1950s

You're a canadian, everything you say is worthless.
When I move to USA, I will beat up and rob any canadian I meet in the USA

>canadians didn't have cars until the 1950s
Fucking lol. You really are hopeless.

CANADA DIDN'T HAVE CARS IN THE 50s (we did) SO I CAN'T FIGURE MY SHIT OUT.

Any Americans want this bitchy cunt? I bet he invents the solution to all your problems. He's like the next Tesla or something.

That's not how our election system works you american faggot.

What is with these butthurt americans who give themselves away with such comments..not even realizing how our elections work. Angry that this nations nationalism is synonymous with anti-americanism, and as a civilized nation- the whitest in the american continent- we ARE the literal reference in which to make u.s.a look worse and inferior.

Proceeding to dump anti-american facts and quotes, while people reply to me with simply " memes " and other trash which we must concede mean nothing compared to statistics, facts, quotes.

Sup Forums is no better than tumblr.
They're both hug boxes on different sides of the spectrum.
This is all common knowledge OP, we don't care.

The opposite of what OP said. Also OP must be using a proxy. No sane Canadian would support Trump.

No joke guys this is the American 20 $ bill. I'm being literal here, google it. You likely did not know they changed it to this I am not joking.
Now you know, gladly.

Have never seen this on a 20, nice meme leafy.

I wish to break your ignorance and have you see your disgusting nation for what it is.

nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0

so dude weed isn't our prime minister?

Not going to google it, but the striping on the portrait and the fact it's a photo makes it highly suspect. I would assume a slave icon would be on a coin or maybe the dollar bill at best.

>implying that's even official yet
I can shitpost about your country too.

>this new

it's literally the new american $20 bill retards

I have a 20 in my wallet and it's Jackson, new bills haven't been printed and they have not instated a new 20 dollar bill design. I know my country.

>was a substitute teacher before becoming a French and Math
>was an MP since 2008
>le drama teacher meme

>are all canadians just politically retarded or something?
I'm asking myself the same question right now, retard.

There is no such thing as Canadians. There are only people of commonwealth descent. That's why the "Canadian" identity can change from one thing to the next with whatever random shitskin victim shows up.

There is no self to hate. Come home to Britain if you want an identity.

Slaves didn't make $20. Doesn't compute.