Will this be the first Latino country to become more developed than Spain?

Will this be the first Latino country to become more developed than Spain?

It would take 50 years for Argentina to reach Spain's current GDP so the answer is pretty much lol nope.

No

Part of Latin America was more developed than Spain in the 1900s.

When beef and wheat was as valueable as oil is today. Once their commodities became cheap they became shitholes due their low IQ sudacaness

kek at the asspains.

Who gives a shit anyway

It will take a Cataluña to all the Latin America become more developed than Spain.

What is wrong with the poortherners?

Argentina's current GDP is less than half of that of Spain. With their average growth rates it will take them around 42 years to reach that mark. Unless the Argentinian economy booms,which seems unlikely currently, they will remain Poland tier economically

No, minimum wage spain 978 usd, rent 200 usd, minimum wage Argentina 578 usd, rent 450 usd a month, leaves 778 usd a month in spain and 128usd a month argentina.

Madrid is the fifth biggest city economy in all Europe.

Good thing is that if you can proce descent to Iberian ancestor you get citizenship and can leave Latin America to Spain.

He is been larping for a while, the dude does not even speak spanish properly. Also He is cuban.

2,400,000 Spanish residents are immigrants frommlatin america.

>Also He is a gusano.
fixed

El vil brebaje...

smarter than you pedro

Argentina was wealthier than Spain from like 1880 to the 1970s
South Korea passed us in 1986
We had a very bad half a century after ww2

Yo hablo Español tio, y yo soy Iberico no "Cubano" mis ancestros vienen de España y tengo ciudania Española, tonto.

porque no usas un trip para poder filtrarte

>be spanish
>wake up
>not go to work
>secede from spain
>take siesta
cant make this shit up

>Argentina was wealthier when exporting beef was as profitable as exporting diamonds
Argentina was doomed to be shit due the lack of any economic reforms. You were the oil niggers of the XX century

the usa

>tengo ciudania Española

Los moros que llevan viviendo aquí un rato también tienen la nacionalidad y eso no los hace españoles. Ahora vete a cantar la internacional con Raul Castro.

Y mis ancestros vienen de España, moros nunca eran Españoles, el nuevo mundo si era Españole, tu opinion no significa nada

>"muh ancestros"
No naciste en España, no hablas español y se nota porque cometes muchas faltas de ortografía, lo que fuera América me importa una mierda y por último mi opinión es que tu no eres español , cuanto antes te lo metas en la puta cabeza, mejor.

> Madrid rent 200€
Maybe if you live in a squathouse in Usera that you share with 9 Chinamen. Normal rent in Madrid is 350 to 500€.

Madrid minimum wage is 1,666 a month so it stays same scale.

>ancestros
>el idioma “castellano”

Tu opinión no me interesa, tu eres nadie.

>Te lo juro, soy 1000000% vascuence.

Tu no eres ningun authoridad del estado Español, porque te haces que eres una?

Te estoy deciendo la realidad, yo soy Español, y tengo la ciudania.

El leviatán...

Chile, Panama and Uruguay would surpass Spain before Argentina.

However, Spain is growing a lot now as post-crisis effect so that won't happen for a few decades

>Spen
>Developed

Spain is richer than the US and practically every country.

>poor people
>rich country
I guess we poo in the loo now

Why don't you guys do some reading instead of believing in memes? Chile > Argentina

>Normal rent in Madrid is 350 to 500€
Try 800€ plus. 350 to 500 is for a single room sharing apartment

>2008
wew lad, no need to make it that clear.

>Spanish people
>poor
Median spanishman has a wealth of 60,000 usd, this is higher than 54,000 of USA.

This is counting the southerners but why woukd you live in the south of corrupt pretty much latinos?
Go to Madrid.

We might surpass Portugal or even get close to Spain in a few decades in terms of GDP per Capita. But really doup our HDI will.

What a boot Mexico

Dont fall for a nonsense meme, never happened never will be, minimum wage panama is $416 a month, rent $250 a month leaves $166 a month, in Spain monthly national minimum is at $975 a monthband rent costs $250 a month for $725 a month.

Panama would have to be 7x a greater country to equal spain.

Median Spanish man has no wealth because he has no job u amerimut. We keep fugin fleen from this country to other EU cunts or America.
You dont know shit, stop searching wikibullshit and graphs. It does not represent the strugle my people is living.

Go get shot by a negro you ignorant cunt.

In madrid minimum wage is at 1,666 usd monthly and rent is at $400 usd monthly, leaves $1,266 usd monthly.

Mexico actually has a lot of potential.Their huge diaspora in the US will increment even more the economic ties and if cartels start to go away a return effect might happen were the diaspora comes back with more savings than the average Mexican and a bigger qualification,creating a solid middle class.There is still a long way to go to even be better than the shittiest Spanish region

Where do you live?

>Median Spanish man has no wealth because he has no job u amerimut. We keep fugin fleen from this country to other EU cunts or America.
Spain literally has the smallest emigration rate on Europe and practically the entire planter pal

>minimum wage is at 1,666 usd monthly
>and rent is at $400 usd monthly
If only.

Yeah obviously, I don't believe an Sup Forums NEET can afford a single apartment in Madrid.

>emigrantugal

You live in Madrid?
1,666 usd is 1,395 euros

You can find 350/500 euro places in shitholes like Vallecas or Tetuan.But it is practically like living in Quito or Santo Domingo.Either way in Madrid 48% of the population is very well off by INE stadistics and most people that are not sudacas are middle class

lol Mexicans don't migrate because of violence.

Wtf do people want to leave portugal?

>don't migrate because of violence
Violence is an incentive to not comeback and to not invest.If Mexicunts were able to solve that problem a lot of companies would be more willing on investing there specially their diaspora

A friend of mine works in Madrid as an engineer and he barely earns that amount.

Ask me how I know you dont work or search for a job...
>madrid minimum wage is at 1,666 usd
Where do you get those fake facts. MW got raised this year, around the half of that.

Your friend works in Madrid as Engineer and doesn't make 1,395 euros?

This.

That's national minimum wage not the minimum wage in Madrid, Madrid has a higher minimum wage than the national.

I will find you and I will kill you

He probably doesn't work as an engineer but as a consultant or some crap like that which is what 90% of engineers do which is little more than a glorified office position
>Ask me how I know you dont work or search for a job...
I work in the family business but Madrid is full of posh people I know that as a fact.The city just has a lot of disparity between a really well off middle class and a poor underclass of sudacas and young just graduate student.All of my father's friends earn 2500 euros or more as a rule and we are just a really average middle class family that lives in Aravaca.

>Madrid has a higher minimum wage than the national.
Source for that?

He made it up but barely anyone makes the minimum wage in Madrid.Maybe some illegal Bolivian dish washer without a contract but that's about it.

>Leavetugal

Perhaps you mean starting wage ? Aka the average wage you can expect to start with.
Of coure it's bound to be higher in the capital city

Mixing up "minimum" with "average".
Come on, you have an American geoflag, you understand better the English tongue than I do.

You're right, the word in this case is "project manager". Basically an errand boy. The young engineer's life sucks, but at least he's got a job.
I'm pretty sure the minimum wage applies to the whole state, not just Madrid.
That's the average, not the minimum.

Madrid's median wage is 2100 euros which is more than enough to rent a decent house (800 euros range) and pay for food and leisure.The problem is the sudaca underclass that has oversaturated all low paying jobs which previously were occupied by the losers and students

>Movetugal

God you're thick

>The young engineer's life sucks
The engineering market is oversaturated.All the people thought that they could be as rich as the engineers of a generation ago were only 3 in 10 people went to college.But the boomers are about to retire so there would plenty of vacant positions soon

True.

This source is telling me a labor occupation is around 949 usd monthly in madrid in this case a waiter, correct?

Chile maybe on 15 years but only if spain stays the same or goes full 2001's argentina

And a cashier at 1,624 usd monthly.

Chiles minimum wage us at $382, rent is at $485 apparently?
How much is the rent in Chile?

cocks

What?

Chile is unequal as fuck.Poor Chileans can barely make a living

cocks

Okay, a cheap apartment in chile costs 130k chilean pesos or 211 usd.

*475 USD

It used to be more but the american dollar got too strong, our minimum wage should be like 850-1k USD desu so people could afford a better life but it would kill the country

Unequality is what it means to be a poor country, no country is absent of the rich in history, the standard of living of everyone being higher is the standard for economical progress.

Not everybody is poor, only uneducated people earns the minimun wage, that will correct by itself on 20 years

>kill the country
It will lower the landed peples profits, people getting paid more shares of the work they have done is not a negative to the economy, it increases cobsumer spending, and grows the economy with more people having money to be used for the economy in creating new companies, stable famies, and greater opputunities for education.

How can someone be educated if they aren't landed into a wealthy family?
Typical latino.

More stable population = more growth, more innovation, more transactions, more economical services and goods, more constructions to fill higher population need.

>what is inflation

Because what could go wrong if everybody earned twice out of nowhere

Because we have free college and universities for poor people now baka

Infmation is not a worker being oaid more ofbthe money he recieved from other peoples trade, it's clear you are part of the landed 3rd world mentality, you do not see how I see.

Please dont be stupid, most chileans work for small companies, 10 employees at max, if they increase the wages too fast they go bankrupt

Dont talk shit without knowing how do chile works